Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney TV > Test Pattern

Test Pattern Do not adjust your set. This is the Archive forum for the DCFC

Old Brandy and Mr.Whiskers

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-17-2006, 11:55 PM
Banned

Mr.Lunatix is floating through Inner Space
Brandy and Mr.Whiskers

Brandy & Mr. Whiskers is a series about a pampered pooch and an offbeat, but pompous rabbit who must co-exist with one another after an accident has left them both stranded in the middle of the Amazon. While Brandy Harrington’s main concern is trying to get out of the Amazon alive, Mr. Whiskers is content with living in the jungle alongside his new best friend, much to Brandy’s chagrin. Along the way they meet many interesting creatures and they gain new friends, though there are many dangers in the Amazon and they often find themselves being chased by carnivores who would like to have them as their next meal. While Brandy & Mr. Whiskers may not always get along, they learn that they’re going to have to make the best of their situation, in which this series covers many of the misadventures as they go through as they get used to their new environment.

Question!
So this isn't one of my favorite shows, but I do enjoy the slapstick comedy in a animated series. The constant hitting, getting eaten by snakes, and my all time favorite Evil Minion Lizzard, at any rate I think this show has potential, but what is something you guys would add to make the show better?

Last edited by Mr.Lunatix; 04-18-2006 at 02:00 AM..
Old 04-20-2006, 12:38 AM
WDWCP Hopeful

My Mood: Lurking
levity is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I would add better plotlines, maybe a couple 30 min episodes also, those are usually a lot better.

Question
I'm not sure how many of you have seen the birthday episode, but when whiskers asks where babies come from and it shows the elephant picture, i got very angry at Disney, anyone else agree on this?
Old 04-20-2006, 04:29 PM
SNOW RUGS RULE!

Toon.Guy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Well, by looking at Brandy's Hula Skirt, it appears that she changed, and I do agree, but once I seen a monkey wearing a wig, there making the whole thing weird!
Old 05-11-2006, 04:43 AM
Back. WITH A VENGANCE.

warioguy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
OK I just have to say, this is the weirdest show I've ever laid eyes on!

SpongeBob's got nothing on this. lol