Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old [7#9829;].::Lost3 Music Inside::. [♜]

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-09-2008, 01:55 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Fluffy
Brave_Bloom_Kiari is Buried in TreasureBrave_Bloom_Kiari is Buried in Treasure
[7#9829;].::Lost3 Music Inside::. [♜]

Charatars ^.^

Votes.
If You Like A Person you can vote for them! ^.^ The More you vote for that person the more they will come into the story!
Here:
Brave,
Pirategirl202,1 person voted for her ^.^
Defre,
Vienna,
Purple,
Yavn.

Chapter 1 new Friends among the way..CONTINUING FROM THE 3rd BOOK..

"So, Do I take a right or left?" Brave asked her self. I would Think Defre Would take the right." Brave said. "OUCH!" "Watch where your going!" Brave yelled. ":O Sorry, Im Sorry!" Said the voice. "Oh It's Ok " Brave said. "Your Lost." she said. "What?! How'd You Know?" Brave asked. "A mind reader." She said. "Lucky." Brave Anwsered. "I'm Lost Too." She laughed. "Well, I Just Lost My Friends." "Me Too!" Brave yelled. "Hehe, Maybe we could work together and find our friends " Brave laughed. "Hehe Nice to meet you, I'm.." "Brave" She said. "How did you know this time?!" Brave asked. "Duh, Your the hero." She laughed. "I'm Purple." She laughed. "Nice To meet you ." She smiled.

Chapter 2,
"What way should we take?" Brave asked. "Hmm.. Left." Purple Awnsered. "Ok,"
(At Yavns Castle)
"Now That PirateGirl Is Gone, We Will Use Our Secert Weapon, The GUEST!" Yavn Said. "RAAAAAWWR!!!" the Guest Screamed In Yavns Face. "That's A Good Guest." Yavn Told IT. "Ouch!" Bad Guest! Don't Bite Yavn, Bite Her Yavn Shows A Picture Of Brave, Defre And Veinna." "Rawr?" The Guest said. "Yes Them" Yavn Said. Guest Remember, You Get Them you get A Big Treat." Yavn Told Him. Rawr!! Guest Screamed with exitment. Now, Go Guest, GO get me some Brave!" Yavnyelled to Guest. "Yes Sir." Guest Told Yavn. "Good Boy." Yavn Told Guest back. "Now GO!!!"

Chapter 3, The Voice.

"Brave.. Brave.." A Voice called. "Huh?!" Did You Hear That?" Brave asked Purple. "I didn't Hear Anything " Purple smiled. "Ah.. AH!!" Brave shouted. "Whats Wrong?! Are You Ok Brave?!" Purple asked. Brave Put her Hand On Her head. "I Hear.. Voic..es.." "Brave!" Purple Screamed. "Go Right, And Go To High Ground." The Voice Said. "Brave! Brave! Get Up!" Come On Brave Get Up!" Purple screamed again. "Wait, I Can Hear The Voices With My Mind Reading powers." She said to her self. *Purple Reads Brave's MInd* "Brave.... Brave...." *The Voice Disapeared after those last words* "Huh?" Brave asked. "My Head Hurts." She Told Purple. "What Happened." Brave asked. :Oh Just The Bad Luck That Happens To Us Everyday!" Purple Laughed. Picture: Brave Seems To Be Hearing Voices.
Picture: The Voice (Rotfl I Know It namine, but It The Only Thing I Could Think of.^_^)

Chapter 4, To High Ground!

"Where Should We Go?!" Purple asked again. "High Ground." Brave said. "Whatever." Purple said as she walked Up To The Moutains. "Why Are You Doing This?! You Can't Trust A Tought!" Brave tought To Herself. "What Was That Thing In Your Head Anyway?" "I'm Guessing... Something Dark... I Could Feel It.." Brave Told her. "Scary." Purple laughed. "Well, It Can't Be To Bad." Brave laughed. "Yea I Guess, Why Did You Choice To Go Up To The Mountains anyway?" Purple asked. "Oh, You Wouldn't Understand To Be A Freak !" Brave Laughed. "Your Not A Freak Brave." Purple said. "Yes I Am.." Brave said a little quieter. "What?" "Oh! Nothing." Brave laughed. "Well, We Should Hurry Up, It's Raining!" Brave yelled. Yea, We Should Purple Agreed. Come On!

Chapter, 5

"Brave Look!" Purple Screamed. "What..?" Brave asked as she turned her head Up. "Defre!!" *Brave Runs To Hug Him.* "I Missed You...." Brave said. "Huh? Brave?!" OMG!" He yelled. "This Is Real..." Brave said. "Ha, What do you know, those To Are Finally Together!" Vienna Said. *Vienna Eats Popcorn.* "How.. How Did You Know I Was Here?" Brave asked. "We thought you would be on high land sence Our island is right above us!" He Smiled. "I Missed You guys...." Brave said Again. "I.. I... Missed You Too... .." Defre Hugged her back. "Hello! What About Me Over Here!" Vienna Yelled. "Hehe, We Missed You Too ^.^" Brave smiled. "That's What I Thought." Vienna said laughing. "Goodbye Brave, I will Really Miss you..." Purple wispered To Her self. "Guys! Come Meet My New Friend! Purp... Purple?" "Hello? Where did she go?!" Brave said. "Oh Well, You Have Us Now.!" Vienna Yelled. "You Guys Won't Believe What Happened On The way......"

Picture: Brave seeing Defre

Chapter, 6
"Oh, Really?" Vienna said. "Yea! I Saw Rayrayray and a new friend her name was Purple! I Thought I Never See You Guys Again!" Brave said again. Brave Looked Ahead. "One Word... A GUEST!!.." She screamed until she turned blue. "AHH!!!" They all screamed. "Run Away! Its Gonna Eat Our Cookies!" Defre Screamed.

Chapter 7,

Chapter 8,

Chapter 9,

Chapter, 10

Last edited by Brave_Bloom_Kiari; 09-13-2008 at 06:35 PM..
Old 07-10-2008, 06:17 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Cool! A continueation! YAY!!!

Old 07-10-2008, 06:20 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 

!! Thank You I'm Going To Try To Write as much as I Can..

But.. Should I Quit?
Old 07-10-2008, 06:31 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 

Here Since Day 1 VIP
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
NOOOOOO!!!! Why would you? So far your books get REALLY high ratings!

Old 07-10-2008, 10:41 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzBoy133 View Post
NOOOOOO!!!! Why would you? So far your books get REALLY high ratings!
Only 3 people are reading these though
Old 07-10-2008, 11:05 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
Noooo, there are a lot more. How do you think the rates got so high? And some people just don't feel like posting.

Old 07-10-2008, 11:21 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzBoy133 View Post
Noooo, there are a lot more. How do you think the rates got so high? And some people just don't feel like posting.
idk.. The Rates are really high, I Guess I Could try not to Quit. This may be the last series Sorry But I'll Try
Old 07-10-2008, 11:28 PM
(- hEarT bReAkEr
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Lonely
pirategirl202 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
dont quit!
and yezz im back ^.^
dont quit on my nice twin!
dont make your evil twin upset..
Old 07-10-2008, 11:31 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase

Rotfl, I Guess......

I'll Stay On It ^.^ One Book A Day Is Alot for me So Yea,
Old 07-10-2008, 11:32 PM
(- hEarT bReAkEr
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award 

r yew serious yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
keep on writting twin!
when is the new chapter coming out soon!?>
Old 07-10-2008, 11:43 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
YAY!! Your gonna keep writing!! YAY! Now get to it!

Old 07-10-2008, 11:45 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase

Thats The Other thing ^.^ Everyone keeps telling me to keep writing, And you know long it takes me write, And I don't have time to play with my friends on VMKF :O
Old 07-11-2008, 12:05 AM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
YAY!!! (Shortness)

Old 07-11-2008, 12:06 AM
(- hEarT bReAkEr
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award 

yea try ^.^
buzz and i are fans of the book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your doing a great job wit the book twin! @.@
Old 07-11-2008, 12:07 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirategirl202 View Post
yea try ^.^
buzz and i are fans of the book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your doing a great job wit the book twin! @.@
Thanks Namine ^.^ LOL