Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old The Play. (All Ch.)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-05-2008, 07:57 PM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Sick
PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
OMG OMG!!! Write more!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by DeputyRR; 07-06-2008 at 02:16 AM.. Reason: spam
Old 07-05-2008, 08:01 PM
(- hEarT bReAkEr
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Lonely
pirategirl202 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Vmk name:roxjasparrow
Other:????????????????/
Personality:dark and scary >.< and random! care bears are tea cups @_@
Old 07-06-2008, 11:53 PM
Keep Moving Foward~WaltD.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award Halloween '08 Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Dancing
Purplemysterystar is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Exclamation The Play (Ch.7)

ok i will put you in after ch.7

Last edited by Purplemysterystar; 07-07-2008 at 12:48 AM..
Old 07-07-2008, 12:37 AM
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award Halloween '08 Winner's Award 

Exclamation The Play (Ch.7)

As we were there worried out of our mind about what we were supposed to do for the rest of our life! Luckly Purple and I had another really good bff. CoolStormyStar. She said she had been a leading lady for one of his plays. And he did the same thing to her. She said not to get out of the room until five days no matter what! Or else we would be living in a nightmare for the rest of our VMK life! Then PurpleCrazyLava said," How are we going to survive with out food?" Then two baskets came with all our favorite food that would last five days. And we were never bored. Then as i was going to txt CoolStormyStar," Thanks bye!" The director and the assistant poped up from the ground and said at the same time,"Help help our magic is taking control-." Then they said at the same time again," Don't listen to them and you guys thought you would get away being alive well........ think again!"

End Of Ch.7

Last edited by Purplemysterystar; 07-07-2008 at 03:01 AM..
Old 07-07-2008, 12:41 AM
Awards Showcase

i hoped you enjoyed Ch.7 there will be more chapters heading your way! Thanks for reading! And thanks for all your support!

- PurpleMysteryStar
Old 07-07-2008, 04:49 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
this story is amazing! keep writing!
Vmk name: Vienna
Other: her favorite outfit is red dance top, blue princess shoes, cowboy pants, and mad hatter, she has black long hair .
Personality: She's a total evil girl. She's a rebel and her name is Vienna The Evil Tiki Princess of Doom for a reason. LOL
Old 07-07-2008, 05:02 PM
Awards Showcase

Exclamation The Play (Ch.8)

Then they tried to zap us with lightning! (there magic is different.) Good thing we had invisiblity magic Five Star! We used it and we dodged every single one! For at least five minutes then it stoped. We stared as they were coming near us.... PurpleCrazyLava screamed," What do we do? We can't leave in five days!!" Then i screamed back" Quick Thinking!" Then we both said," Boom!Crash!" Also five star. "This will give us enough time to think.", I said. Then an idea hit us ! We messaged all our friends to come. Then our magic wore off. We screamed for our lifes! We ran around in circles around them. Then purple and i had an idea again! We got fire and made the ground on fire around them. Then finnally our friends came all in blue and pink tron. Then they said," Ok we are here so what do you want us to do?" Purple screamed,"More fire around them!! Come on put your backs into it!" Then i said," Purple.." "Find i got a little carried away..", Purple said. Then we heared a scream in the fire. And it sounded like,"Help us! Help us! We are the magic and we are melting melting!!-" And that was the end of that! Then we said,"Don't just dance there put out the fire!!" After that we all danced. Even the director and the assitant did! We figured out we couldn't leave still. Then the director told us everything. The assistant had the evil magic first and the magic had a name Vienna. And the assistants real name was roxjasparrow. Then Vienna ( the magic) Spreaded herself into two! And thats how it started.

After five days Purple had to sell this house. It still had some evil magic. But she bought on exactly like it and put everything back in its place. Then we went to the directors room. And we finished the play. And i guess he really wasn't lieing about the movie thing.

Then on the last day we thought back to the play. And we laughed and screamed. And cried cause we were laughing so much then the screen went black and it said," Hoped you enjoyed VMK Its virtual gates are closing.

The End!
Old 07-07-2008, 05:14 PM
Awards Showcase

I hoped you enjoyed all my Chapters!! sorry if theres any mistakes in this ch. And thanks for reading!! I finished my book yay!
Old 07-07-2008, 06:18 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
Sweet I'm Magic!
ROTFL!
Amazing Story!!!
Old 07-07-2008, 06:47 PM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Sick
PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Nice!! But me no like ending.. I DONT WANT VMK TO END!!! GRRRR (ATTACKS LAST CHAPTER) JK JK!! I now know how to post a picture of cheese!! Gorams taught me!!
Old 07-07-2008, 07:41 PM
Awards Showcase

lol! rotfl

thanks vienna! i thought that it would be cool if you were the magic!

Last edited by DeputyRR; 07-07-2008 at 09:24 PM.. Reason: double post