Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > Magic Kingdoms Archive

Magic Kingdoms Archive Archive forum for Magic Kingdoms

Old Imaginearing

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-24-2008, 12:57 AM
Dont be afraid
Awards Showcase
Design a Pin Participation's Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Cautious
TBs_Creation is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brer_Nick View Post
I would love to see a holiday themed area. I'm taking inspiration from Nightmare Before Christmas but I would find it incrediable to have holidays brought alive year round by Disney. For I mean what's more magical than the holidays? I mean I've always wanted to vist Disney during the holidays but never can get the opportunity. The have a two branched area like in NMBC and have a Christmastown and Halloweenland. I'm not entirly sure what exactly would be rides but have a boobytrapped halloween town would be cool.

Actually scratch that. A Halloweentown fun house. Like the haunted mansion but you'd walk through it. It will be rigged with funny yet surprising enough to pass as scary traps. Like the witches flying quickly overhead, the slime guy coming out of a manhole, the creature under the stairs, bed, and etc., the clown with the tear away face, you get the idea. It could take place in Halloweentwon excelling up to Boogey Manor where the finally would take place. Probably something along the lines of the Boogey Man, gambling, and Sandy Claws. I guess it could be put in Fantasyland or an area of MGM.

You have my total attention one this, I mean whats more fun then Halloweentown! But my idea is more Disney, as in Walter Elias Disney. I pictured a ride based on Walt's life like when he first drew animals on his barn walls to his first animation. With animatronics of course..
Old 10-24-2008, 01:10 AM
Courageous
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: MadHat
Brer_Nick is spinning in a Cursed Storm
^A real life rubber hose band? It's like heaven!

There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, shining at the end of every day. There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, just a Dream away...