Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > News Articles > News Archive

News Archive no posting

Old Esmeralda Trivia 4/14/08

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-14-2008, 08:26 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

slinkyman is floating through Inner Space
Esmeralda Trivia 4/14/08

Test Your Knowledge of Disney Trivia!

This topsy turvy Disney classic set in 1947 Los Angeles, inspired both an in-Park attraction and a land. Name the film and it's cartoon star.

Know the answer?

Send your answer in using Contact Us. Be sure to have your VMK registration info with you and select Esmeralda Trivia from the drop down menu.

IMPORTANT: If you do not submit your answer by using the 'Esmeralda's Trivia' option in Contact Us your answer WILL NOT be considered.*

From the correct answers submitted using the Esmeralda's Trivia option, we randomly select three players as the winners and send them specially selected prizes that vary from week to week.

The three selected Trivia winners receive the Esmeralda Trivia Pin.

This week's prizes include:

Levitation Magic (Single Use)
Fireworks Magic (Single Use)

Last week's question:
These two Disney live-action classics are topsy turvy tales. One tells the story of a lawyer that gets transformed into a sheepdog, the other tells the story of a daughter who swaps places with her mom. Name both films.

Answer: The Shaggy D.A. (we also accepted Shaggy Dog) and Freaky Friday

Dean Jones stars in The Shaggy D.A.

Remade in 2006 starring Tim Allen as The Shaggy Dog, the original Shaggy D.A. was released in 1976, starring Disney Legend Dean Jones. Jones starred in several Disney live action films including That Darn Cat!, Blackbeard's Ghost and the original Herbie live action film, The Love Bug.
Another topsy turvy Disney classic is Freaky Friday, it was remade starring Jamie Lee Curtis and Lindsay Lohan in 2003. The original Freaky Friday was released in 1976 and starred Barbara Harris and Jodie Foster,
as mother and daughter.

Did you know: Before the 2003 remake with Lindsay Lohan, Freaky Friday was remade as a television feature in 1995. It starred an up-and-coming actor/comedian by the name of Drew Carey.

Winners:
EpcotGoofyfan
Cooldudecrazi
theostrich

* Only entries submitted by using the Esmeralda's Trivia option in Contact Us and sent by close of game on Friday will be accepted.
Old 04-14-2008, 08:30 PM
VMK 4 ever
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

gabyta is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Congratulations to the winners of the week.. this new questions is not for me..
Old 04-14-2008, 08:31 PM
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

GoofyGeggy is floating through Inner Space
Oopsie. I stopped caring to enter for the Trivia the moment they announced they are pulling the plug.

Enjoy the pin, those of you who care to enter. @_@
Old 04-14-2008, 08:31 PM
Retired
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Disney
StitchRokcs is as Frosty as a Snowman
congrats i still enter bc i still want that pin! lol
Old 04-14-2008, 08:32 PM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Happy
MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Congratulations to the winners!