Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > VMK Players Discussion

VMK Players Discussion General VMK Gaming Discussions which doesn't fit anywhere else.

Old Am i the only one that likes the old vmk?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-12-2008, 06:05 PM
blueyoh

blueyoh is spinning in a Cursed Storm
yeah i dont like the loading things in takes ten min. when i come on >_< but now i get like a chip thing that lets the computer go fast, but now i cant download anything bc of that >_<
Old 01-13-2008, 02:56 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
aiko_dee: I agree with you completely! Although the new remodel of the monorail is cool, there is still one thing I miss...

ZortheraCrathTheAliens: I KNOW! I AM SO MAD! THEY GOT RID OF FISHEY! THE MADNESS!!!! AAAAAAAAAH!

(OK, my opinion...)

I have been a member of VMK since, like, a month after it opened. It was cool back then, but now it's changed.
Old 01-13-2008, 03:00 PM
Registered+

dislori is spinning in a Cursed Storm
The swirling body thing seemed to have gotten better over the months but now has returned. It seems like each time something new is added the problems return.
Old 01-13-2008, 03:02 PM
I miss VMK so much.
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: AFK
MinniesDream is covered with ConfettiMinniesDream is covered with ConfettiMinniesDream is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessTiffani View Post
This post is from october.

OMG i just got dc i think that it is very annoying i go on three times a week and i just hote getting dc i never got dc this much before
And I JUST wanted to take this opportunity to say: Hey look, everybody! We call complained about dc a few months ago, and VMK took it away and added something worse! I love lag, it's all I ever think about!

Dude. -_-

VMK has changed a lot since the opening of this thread.
Old 01-13-2008, 03:24 PM
Secrets of the VMK member
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy Holidays'09 Award Happy Valentine's 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Snow!
AwsomeAdrienne is spinning in a Cursed Storm
The old vmk was way much better....

The Miss The Beta Homepage And The Globe You Had To Click On To Log In
The Fireworks Remix Is Really Annoying Because It's Harder To Get Credits
The New Monorail Keeps Giving Me Lag And Crashing. And There's Not Enough Seats. If You Wanted Those Music Credits Just Go To The Music Lobby Which Is Map Accessible.
The Cyclones Loading Thing Annoy Me A Lot And Gives Me Lag, Same For The Blue Boxes.
As Much As I Miss VMK Beta, I Do Like The New Lands, Haunted Mansion Game, The Improved Pirates Game, And The VMK Passes (Even Though Sometimes When I Click VMK Passes It Makes Me Crash).
Though, They Still Haven't Even Thought About Fixing The Jungle Cruise Game Or At Least Giving It More Credits.

Will All That Said, No Matter How Many Times You Beg, VMK Will Never Change Back To It's Old Self. VMK Is Growing, If You Wanted VMK Back There Wouldn't Be A Lot Of Stuff We Use In VMK Today, Like The Ride Pieces, (Remember How People Use To Put Chair After Chair And People Had To Click On Each Chair To Move, And If You Got Afk, Then There Would Be A Whole Line In Front Of You) Conffetti Magic, And Many Different Kinds Of Guests Rooms Like Winter Wonderland. There Would Also Be Those Old Bugs We'd Have To Deal With. We All Just Have To Learn To Appreciate What VMK Is Giving Us In Our Virtual Lives.

AwsomeAdrienne