Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney Films > Disney Movie Rewards

Disney Movie Rewards Redeem those DVDs into VMK items discussion forum.

Old VMK items not available at Disney Movie Rewards

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-27-2008, 01:47 PM
R.I.P. Strajo

Greenway is as Frosty as a Snowman
Exclamation VMK items not available at Disney Movie Rewards

I just logged into my Disney Movie Rewards account and found that my wishlist was empty. What was on my wishlist? All the VMK items. So I scrolled through the rewards catalog (all 30 pages) and it appears that the VMK promotion is not available. I was just 50 points from Inferno!!! Anybody heard anything about this promotion ending?

Alice for the fair trade that got me my Teleportation Magic and for getting me hooked up to the fan site river ride network (Priz too )
Shiregirl and skippyskippy for fun forum games with great prizes.
The two anonymous friends that gave me VMK Christmas presents. I'd love to know who you are! (I now know who one of you is!)
Old 03-27-2008, 01:57 PM
DysLEFTic Southern Yankee
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

greenhpper has disabled reputation
Wow, they are gone. I can think of several possibilities. One is that the rewards system was being abused so they were removed. Second, maybe those rewards will be obtainable in some other fashion. Third, it's a mistake. I did use the contact us option about the issue but it could take up to 3 business days to receive an answer.

Old 03-27-2008, 02:08 PM
Go visit the wiki! ;)
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 10

VIP
TravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Interesting. The category for Virtual Magic Kingdom is still under the Rewards list. Maybe the VMK Staff is switching up the Movie Rewards prizes.

Check out my VMK memory that was featured in the VMK Newsletter right here.
Old 03-27-2008, 02:09 PM
Trader
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: VMK
punkpat is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Omg your right i just checked it says there is no criteria or something like that for VMK! I am so steamed now!
Old 03-27-2008, 02:11 PM
Go visit the wiki! ;)
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 10

VIP
TravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Were these items on the DMR yesterday?

Check out my VMK memory that was featured in the VMK Newsletter right here.
Old 03-27-2008, 02:15 PM
Cooler Coyote

My Mood: Grumpyy
CooledCoyote is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I can say they were there yesterday, Enchanted gave me 625 points and was debating what to do with them.
Old 03-27-2008, 02:28 PM
Check out my Userpage!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Stitch-ish
nateyboyisweet is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I can't believe they took vmk things out of movie rewards! Does that mean inferno will get it's value back?
Old 03-27-2008, 02:31 PM
Hello, Love ★
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

My Mood: AFK
Thriller is as Frosty as a Snowman
Inferno will get it's value back in like years. :p
Anyway, that's terrible! All of the people who were saving up won't get their prizes!
Old 03-27-2008, 03:43 PM
Registered+

KrazyLuke ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellisMan View Post
Inferno will get it's value back in like years. :p
Anyway, that's terrible! All of the people who were saving up won't get their prizes!
Inferno will rise just as fast as it fell. It obviously will not be as rare as it was before, but it will obtain a higher value within months. It's a wanted magic pin and has always been popular; If demand is high and you can only get them from trades- people would do whatever and give whatever if they really want it
Old 03-27-2008, 03:50 PM
Silver Friendship Ears!

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Witchy
OhanaGirl1 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Doesn't the newsletter say we would know how to obtain Magic Carpet at the end of this month. Is it a possibility that that is going to be a new reward? I thought it was odd he did not say it would be for sale soon.
Something else to ponder.
Old 03-27-2008, 04:02 PM
Pocahontas Fan
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Bashfull
Slamina is covered with ConfettiSlamina is covered with ConfettiSlamina is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhanaGirl1 View Post
Doesn't the newsletter say we would know how to obtain Magic Carpet at the end of this month. Is it a possibility that that is going to be a new reward? I thought it was odd he did not say it would be for sale soon.
Something else to ponder.
I think if they were going to sell it, it would have happened a long time ago. To get it from the Disney Movie Rewards would be likely - getting it anyway in VMK would defeat the purpose of putting it off for so long.
Old 03-27-2008, 04:03 PM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 13

Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Uh Oh! I still wanted to get some VMK things from DMR! I hope they're adding new prizes!
Old 03-27-2008, 04:07 PM
VMK 4 ever
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

gabyta is spinning in a Cursed Storm
something must be going on.. maybe new prizes, maybe a bug.. If anyone gets something from contact us please let us know!
Old 03-27-2008, 04:07 PM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 18

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Princess
FabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their head
If this is true.......... why is it still on promos page?

http://vmk.disney.go.com/vmk/en_US/c...PromotionsPage
Old 03-27-2008, 04:26 PM
Hello, Love ★
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

My Mood: AFK
Thriller is as Frosty as a Snowman
I have sent a message to VMK. I hope they can answer this.