Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney TV > Test Pattern

Test Pattern Do not adjust your set. This is the Archive forum for the DCFC

Old Protest Against Disney

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-11-2008, 06:35 PM
hi
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: VMK
MsBored is as Frosty as a Snowman
Protest Against Disney

This is NOT a protest against Disney for closing down VMK.

This is a protest to have our cartoons & classics back. All they have on Disney now days is just Jonas Brothers, Hannah Montana, The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, The Wizards of Waverly Place, Cory In The House, etc. At the beginning I thought it was ok like "Oh hey, a new kind of show, I'll watch it!" Then after 5 years I got fed up. I am so disappointed at Disney. All they do now is get money off of High School Musical & Hannah Montana. I will send this petition when we get A LOT of signs and hopefully send it in in the end of September. Join this petition if you want to see more cartoons & classics.

Petition
  1. MsBored

I have this petition on other sites, too, so if you join there & here 1 of the names will be deleted.

I used to have so much love for Disney when they had classics & I hope I can keep it.

~MsBored
Old 08-15-2008, 01:46 AM
I have no idea..... again

Blooregard is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBored View Post
This is NOT a protest against Disney for closing down VMK.

This is a protest to have our cartoons & classics back. All they have on Disney now days is just Jonas Brothers, Hannah Montana, The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, The Wizards of Waverly Place, Cory In The House, etc. At the beginning I thought it was ok like "Oh hey, a new kind of show, I'll watch it!" Then after 5 years I got fed up. I am so disappointed at Disney. All they do now is get money off of High School Musical & Hannah Montana. I will send this petition when we get A LOT of signs and hopefully send it in in the end of September. Join this petition if you want to see more cartoons & classics.

Petition
  1. MsBored

I have this petition on other sites, too, so if you join there & here 1 of the names will be deleted.

I used to have so much love for Disney when they had classics & I hope I can keep it.

~MsBored
I would really enjoy classics on Disney Channel, too. Not that all the shows today are horrible. I absolutley love Phineas and Ferb. But Disney Channel is just no longer Disney anymore, unless you want to count Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, My Friends Tigger and Pooh, and those shows they show at noon. But only little kids have the time to see those on a regular basis! Classic Disney is just not for toddlers! What I think Disney should do is keep their most popular programming, and their programming that isn't popular should be replaced by classic Disney. They could also fit it in during the MANY times a day they show Hannah Montana and The Suite Life. and what I noticed is that at night, the show the EXACT SAME EPISODE that was shown that day. Seriously, would Walt be proud?

Sign me up for you petition!

Last edited by Blooregard; 08-15-2008 at 07:36 PM.. Reason: Captializing Walt!
Old 08-15-2008, 02:21 AM
Uh..I forgot..
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2010 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

Chululli is spinning in a Cursed Storm
heya blue:p
SIGN ME UP!
Old 08-15-2008, 04:21 AM
Farewell VMK&All Who Play
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Participation Award 
Total Awards: 17

VIP
My Mood: Supercal
Adventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Sign me up. I doubt this will do anything, but I am just doing this because everyody knows that I am a DCL (Disney Classic Lover).

Sig made by Sushi--Adventurebry/AlphaPanchito RIP 2005-2008
Old 08-15-2008, 12:28 PM
You've got a friend in me
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Winners Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: LiveChat
fantasyforever is as Frosty as a Snowman
I like classics SIGN ME UP!
Old 08-15-2008, 01:45 PM
°o° Disney Enthusiast
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

DizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundDizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundDizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundDizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying around
You can certainly put me on that list. I still remember the good days when I would turn on the tv and watch the classic disney cartoons or at least chip and dale rescue rangers or darkwing duck. Oh the memories of those fantastic cartoons. Dont forget bonkers. It is true that disney makes tons of money from hannah montana and high school music, and that is why those things are on all the time. Its time some change occurs so we can have those amazing classic cartoons with mickey and goofy and all the gang, instead of me having to find those old classic cartoons on around the internet for hours just so I can watch them lol.
Old 08-15-2008, 01:51 PM
.:Remember:.
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 3

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: VMK
cookiefairy is as Frosty as a Snowman
Sign me UP!
I miss cartoons.. it was what Disney used to stand for (biting tongue to not mention VMK.....)
Old 08-15-2008, 02:27 PM
Official Disney Princess!
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

Born In Park
My Mood: Disney
DisneyDesi is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Sign Me up! Not only do the classics rock! But are the new shows getting dumber! I mean seriously Hannah Montana about a girl that is a norma lperson by day rockstar by night....And btw Miley is a bad ro-model!!!!!! There is one show that can get replaced!
Old 08-15-2008, 06:01 PM
Um, Hi!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 

My Mood: Waffle
BurntTomatoFace is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Sign me up
I love the classics!!
Old 08-15-2008, 07:08 PM
-Insert Title Here-
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

My Mood: Procastinating
SonicBoom is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blooregard View Post
I would really enjoy classics on Disney Channel, too. Not that all the shows today are horrible. I absolutley love Phineas and Ferb. But Disney Channel is just no longer Disney anymore, unless you want to count Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, My Friends Tigger and Pooh, and those shows they show at noon. But only little kids have the time to see those on a regular basis! Classic Disney is just not for toddlers! What I think Disney should do is keep their most popular programming, and their programming that isn't popular should be replaced by classic Disney. They could also fit it in during the MANY times a day they show Hannah Montana and The Suite Life. and what I noticed is that at night, the show the EXACT SAME EPISODE that was shown that day. Seriously, would walt be proud?

Sign me up for you petition!
I dunno, would he?
Yeah, maybe at night when they replay the episodes would be a nice time, but thats when I watch all of em lol.
I guess you could sign me up, although people actually like this stuff guys.
Dont forget it.
Old 08-15-2008, 08:00 PM
VMK's Only Banjo Player

Wishboneboy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
sign me up!
Old 08-15-2008, 08:39 PM
Its Getting Hot In Here !

Foggarty is spinning in a Cursed Storm
There should be more House Of Mouse!

and the other classics

all they ever have on is hannah montana etc!

and im fed up with it too
Old 08-15-2008, 08:41 PM
Hall of Fame
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

bfen is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Jonas Brothers should be brought off the air!

Sign me up please!

-bfen

Old 08-15-2008, 09:34 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfen View Post
Jonas Brothers should be brought off the air!

Sign me up please!

-bfen
A mini mod saying they don't like the Jonas brothers?! That never happens?! Anyways sure I'll sign.
Old 08-16-2008, 01:31 AM
is back in reality
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

ozzietropics is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Sign me up now! Disney Channel's become a trash heap and not worthy of the Disney name.

Where's Steamboat Willy? House of Mouse?

(Though it's unlikely concerning how profitable they are.)
Being totally and helplessly wrong...in style.
~~ot