Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Computer Technical Support > Fixed

Fixed Computer Technical Support archive

Old Anyone know where i can get a good gaming laptop for a good price ( $500 and lower )

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-23-2007, 02:59 AM
I like to trade

AceSport_Man is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Anyone know where i can get a good gaming laptop for a good price ( $500 and lower )

i need some help i want a laptop at a price i can get at a good price anyone know where i can get one and the price of it.

thx
- AceSport_Man
Old 01-23-2007, 04:53 AM
Strict Moderator
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween'10 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Fiesty
Thark is covered with ConfettiThark is covered with ConfettiThark is covered with Confetti
You won't be getting a gaming laptop for that much money unless you build one yourself or happen to run across a used one.
Old 01-23-2007, 01:47 PM
Administrator
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 19

Nick ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoNick ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoNick ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoNick ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoNick ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
You may want to look at Clevo as you get more for your money there, but you may find it hard to find sellers in america i don't know.

They are branded Metabox in Australia, I own one.

If your clever you should be able to get something with a pentium m and a ati 9700 graphics card.

Make sure your don't touch celeron based laptops.

and make sure you don't get one with a SIS video card adaptor.
Old 01-23-2007, 10:19 PM
Hi.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

PaperClip is floating through Inner Space
There aren't many computers that will be less that $500 that is a good gaming laptop. You might want to consider going from $700 down. Sadly. Otherwise, you won't be getting much. Do keep in mind what Nick said, don't touch Celeron's.