Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Player Created Mini-Games & Quests > Player Created Mini-Games & Quests Archive

Player Created Mini-Games & Quests Archive Player Created Mini-Games & Quests Archive

Old Now revealing my secret project..

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-24-2007, 07:07 PM
Banned

Xiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Now revealing my secret project..

?????????ed the Quest

You will cross the bridge, to a new world.. You will fall to this new world, having no idea how to get back.. Your believed savior has followed you into this world, but he has no idea that in fact, he is not your savior. You will encounter new things, and be confused by them.. Your clothes will not be the same as the others. You will stand out like a red balloon in a gray city. Your mission is to get back to your world, and defeat the person who threw you in the other reality. The only help you have are a man, a little girl, and an animal. Together, you will stop the evil force from ruling this world, and your world. This is your quest, do not fail it.. or two worlds will be in grave danger!

Coming November 2007...

PICTURES COMING SOON.

Last edited by Xiaolin; 09-25-2007 at 12:27 AM..
Old 09-24-2007, 07:09 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Sounds good, I'll be sure to come!
(Providing VMK is still open then!)
Old 09-24-2007, 07:10 PM
Banned

Xiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Thanks, as you can see.. I'm not revealing the title of the quest.
Old 09-24-2007, 07:11 PM
♥ He's totally awesome..♥

PancakesWithSyrup is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I cant wait for the opening!
It sounds, 'Lyke 22ly Awesam!' :Pm
Old 09-24-2007, 07:11 PM
< All my Pink dogs! :)
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

sunnyskye is floating through Inner Space
It's cool. His room is really creative. Oh, and if you people are confused, don't worry, it will all make sense once you know more
Old 09-24-2007, 10:00 PM
Banned

Thanks sunny! The rooms are finished now. I am working on the quest now.
Old 09-24-2007, 10:35 PM
< All my Pink dogs! :)
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

sunnyskye is floating through Inner Space
That's cool! Can't wait until its open
Old 09-24-2007, 10:37 PM
up the irons \m/
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Evil
dabaseballking ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
i entered the room secretly
Old 09-24-2007, 10:47 PM
Banned

You did?! >_<
Old 09-24-2007, 11:06 PM
Registered+

My Mood: Question
Whipstersh is floating through Inner Space
Oh gosh, now I'm hooked. Can't wait to see how this turns out.
Old 09-25-2007, 12:26 AM
Banned

LOL, like I said November 2007.. I'm getting a headache now. I'll do like 2-3 questions a day. o_O So by November, all I have to do is check them over.
Old 09-29-2007, 05:34 PM
Banned

Exactly why I said November.. I'm hooked to POTC Online right now and I haven't got a chance to add more questions!

I still have 2 months to finish this, so that's good.