Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney Collectibles

Disney Collectibles Check out my Disney collections!

Old Vinylmation

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-04-2011, 02:37 AM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 16

VIP
My Mood: Creative
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Just got the one of Sonny Eclipse of Cosmic Ray's of Park #6, my dad brought it home from Disney

Last edited by bluedudeman; 11-04-2011 at 03:25 AM..
Old 11-05-2011, 05:17 AM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: LOL
LightningBrutus is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedudeman View Post
Just got the one of Sonny Eclipse of Cosmic Ray's of Park #6, my dad brought it home from Disney
Cool You're lucky LOL I only have one vinyl that's from a park series and I only got that one because it was in the little trading box thing in the Disney store :P
Old 11-05-2011, 05:40 AM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 

VIP
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Park Series are my favorite
Old 11-05-2011, 01:47 PM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day 

Park 7 was just released last week. I like this one because I actually know some of the things they represent for once ( like Kali river rapids). LOL
Old 11-05-2011, 03:39 PM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase

VIP
Yep when I go to Disney sometime in the next 100 years I'll definitely be getting some Park 7.

My sister being a castmember...I'm pretty sure she can get that cast member exclusive one, but she doesn't know where she'd get it haha. I'm not sure if it's available to her.
Old 11-05-2011, 10:34 PM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase

Heres some pics of the 9" vinylmations/vinylmation combos that I was talking about the other day that I want whenever we go to Disney (sorry for the blurred out parts didnt want to get in trouble for advertisement)
Milk Ears with a 3" chocolate milk and a 1 1/2" junior combo:

9" Regular milk with 3" orange juice combo:

Oh and here's something from Park 7 I think you would like its the horse and buggy from magic kingdom (both 3"):
Old 11-06-2011, 01:20 AM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
I really want the cookie hat, cookie vinylmation, and milk vinylmation. I like pretty much any vinylmation that has to do with food. I'm sure it is way out of my price range, but it was nice to see a picture.
Old 11-06-2011, 01:31 AM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtnaGreen View Post
I really want the cookie hat, cookie vinylmation, and milk vinylmation. I like pretty much any vinylmation that has to do with food. I'm sure it is way out of my price range, but it was nice to see a picture.
It's out of mine too sadly so whenever we go to Disney I'm going to have to choose one or the other most likely D: I forget the exact prices for both groups above but I know that they're both between 70-80 dollars for the set
Edit: I looked it up the ear hat combo is 69.95$ and the milk and oj combo will be 74.95$
Old 11-06-2011, 01:44 AM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 

Born In Park
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
That is cheaper than I had anticipated, but it is still out of my budget. Oh well, I will be just as content with the jingle smells for Christmas, but let me know which ones you end up getting.
Old 11-06-2011, 01:46 AM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase

I'm probably going to get a jingle smells or two tomorrow at the disney store

Edit: I got the snowman jingle smells today . It smells like marshmallows and the smell is like really strong LOL. Also idk for how long, but the Disney store has if you buy any vinyl you get a nightmare before Christmas vinyl free.

Last edited by LightningBrutus; 11-08-2011 at 04:18 AM..
Old 11-09-2011, 01:03 AM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase

Bump

Also found out today that the milk and oj combo is gonna be released on the 18th of this month and it'll only be released online :P
Old 11-12-2011, 06:00 AM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase

Born In Park
My mom brought in a couple of shirts to the Disney Store to recycle and for the 25% off discount. She got me the chocolate and gingerbread jingle smells. I am quite excited.
Old 11-12-2011, 02:10 PM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase

I got the marshmallow snowman one
Old 11-23-2011, 07:38 PM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase

VIP
I just got back from Disney late last night and I have five new vinylmations

I'll edit this post later with info + pictures, unless someone else posts and then I'll make a whole new post!
Old 11-24-2011, 04:03 PM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase

Did you get the Christmas goofy one? That one looks really cool