Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Project: SAVE VMK!

Project: SAVE VMK! General Discussion about VMK closing!

Old Disney Contact Info - Phone #'s, e-mail, and adresses

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-12-2008, 02:29 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's 
Total Awards: 1

SkyRocket is as Frosty as a Snowman
Hmm... so I have used about 500 dollars today.. oh I'm go grounded >_<
Old 04-12-2008, 01:53 PM
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 

RoyalHighness has Fireworks shooting off over their headRoyalHighness has Fireworks shooting off over their headRoyalHighness has Fireworks shooting off over their headRoyalHighness has Fireworks shooting off over their head
I know you have the information for a few of the Board Of Directors listed, how about all of them? ....I'm sure they would love to hear from everyone.

Susan Arnold -Director since 2007
John E. Bryson -Director since 2000
John S. Chen -Director since 2004
Judith L. Estrin -Director since 1998
Robert A. Iger-Director since 2000
Steve Jobs -Director since 2006
Fred H. Langhammer -Director since 2005
Aylwin B. Lewis -Director since 2004
Monica C. Lozano -Director since 2000
Robert W. Matschullat -Director since 2002
John E. Pepper, Jr. -Chairman of the Board since January 2007
Orin C. Smith -Director since 2006
Old 04-12-2008, 04:45 PM
Captn, I still got ammo!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: VMK
kingkris is floating through Inner Space
Ok guys we cant give up I just ran into Host_Harmony and asked if the host work for Disney or So.lake(Sulake)from fin.land..lol She said We cant discuss that so I say if she was with Disney np saying Disney right!

Keep up the work guys

Last edited by kingkris; 04-12-2008 at 05:03 PM..
Old 04-12-2008, 05:28 PM
VMK: LittleToni
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Userpage Donation Award 
Total Awards: 2

LittleToni is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunt View Post
Calling long distance costs money.
Yes and I will be calling from Canada on Monday to let them know I will be thinking long and hard before I ever give their company another dollar

LT
Old 04-12-2008, 05:35 PM
Captn, I still got ammo!
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleToni View Post
Yes and I will be calling from Canada on Monday to let them know I will be thinking long and hard before I ever give their company another dollar

LT
We could just say WARNER BROTHERS ALL THE WAY!! LOL!!!

Updated Received quite a few confirmed today!

Last edited by TopazR; 04-14-2008 at 07:05 AM.. Reason: merged posts
Old 04-13-2008, 02:31 AM
Thanks To Friends
Awards Showcase
Super Donation Award Happy Valentine's Day VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Super Donation Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 8

Born In Park VIP
mrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Another possible contact name - from a Feb. 2008 article

"Taking on an expanded role within Disney Online Studios will be Mike Goslin, the VP of virtual worlds and one of the lead developers of Toontown and Pirates of the Caribbean Online, who has been appointed to guide the development of online virtual worlds and communities."

Did not see him on the list.
Old 04-13-2008, 02:21 PM
Captn, I still got ammo!
Awards Showcase

Updated this morning
Old 04-13-2008, 09:57 PM
Thanks To Friends
Awards Showcase
Super Donation Award Happy Valentine's Day VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Super Donation Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 8

Born In Park VIP
mrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Glad you added the info -
Let's keep up the effort all.
Can't be a one time shot if you hope to be heard.
We've all seen the canned responses - Why not keep sending them your's until you get a personal response?
(Once a day of course)
Keep them intelligent,clean, and polite...but keep them coming.
Old 04-13-2008, 10:03 PM
Wish -Bigger Friends List
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Mega PM Donation Award 
Total Awards: 2

Poohdent is spinning in a Cursed Storm
kingkris i pm u with roy disney info
so u can add it to your first post
maybe he being nephew of walt would have a sypathetic heart
Yes write your own letter tell them your feelings
agreed mrmryth
winnie
Old 04-13-2008, 11:22 PM
Captn, I still got ammo!
Awards Showcase

Roy added!! THANKS!
Old 04-14-2008, 02:35 AM
LostNDizzy

Marian1601 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Letter to all

I wasn't sure how to start a thread so this is better than nothing. This is a letter that I sent to newspapers, Disney, Sulake and news stations using the emails I have so far. The reponse has been fantastic. Try [a] petition site for the updated list of addresses. Or use the ones from this post. I got most of the national news and newspapers addresses from the site.

Dear Sirs,

Many of you have heard my plea to save VMK already in the past week, but I am not ready to give up trying to keep it alive. We are a Disney household of 5 and our hearts are still breaking over this terrible news. I have yet to even tell my youngest children that it may be ending. When I told my ten year old she cried for two days and wrote to all the Disney addresses we could possibly find. I told her we would not give up. My five year old actually thinks the people in the game live there. It is pure magic and so incredibly sweet. He can't wait to ride on all the cool rides with his character and to see all his friends.

There are so many stories going around as to why this is happening. No one seems to be the villain here but I am pleading for some agreements to be made in order to keep this wonderful game going. Disney may have started this as an advertisement but it has turned into a "real" safe world for so many adults and children alike who need a community with real values. It was like living in a Disney dream.

Please Sulake work out some kind of agreement to release Disney from any obligations they have to your company. You will feel a much bigger hit if it turns out you are the reason VMK goes out. The Forums are very strong and will start a boycott against your company and your games (Habbo Hotel). Don't think we will all be running to join your pay to play sites. It will be the exact opposite. And speaking as a parent of three potential customers, I will never allow any of my children near your sites if VMK does go black because of your inability to compromise on this issue.

Disney, revenue will be of no consequence if you in-state a pay to play policy and once again serve your VMK patrons in the parks and web-sites like disneymovierewards.com. It is very obvious that everyone is more than willing to support this monitarily if the game will continue. We all love you and appreciate all the magic you have brought into our lives. Thank you, Thank you!

As a community we are reaching out to the media to help our small voices be reached by a larger audience. Once people hear about this most wonderful game and the how it has benefited so many people, the possibilities are endless for all involved. It would be a win, win situation all the way around. VMK could be the biggest thing since peanut butter met jelly.

Rest assured you will be hearing from me again and many others before and long after the day that VMK goes dark.

As you have heard so many times over the past week! Please save VMK!

Warmest Regards

Last edited by TooHip; 04-14-2008 at 04:08 AM.. Reason: Personal info
Old 04-14-2008, 02:55 AM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 13

Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I tried sending an email to Iger a couple of days ago, but I got back an automatic reply saying that there was no such email address.
Old 04-14-2008, 04:02 AM
LostNDizzy

Marian1601 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Make sure you have Bob Iger not robert! I did that also the first time!
Old 04-14-2008, 06:49 PM
WDW Tours Provided Daily!
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 5

Stunt is floating through Inner Space
OK everyone, hopefully the MODs don't mind but seeing as everyone else is here, here's a new contact for the list:

Yavn:
[email protected]

CONFIRMED! Let him know how you feel.
You can also contact him at 818-623-3689.
Old 04-14-2008, 07:03 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

slinkyman is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunt View Post
OK everyone, hopefully the MODs don't mind but seeing as everyone else is here, here's a new contact for the list:

Yavn:
[email protected]

CONFIRMED! Let him know how you feel.
You can also contact him at 818-623-3689.
I do not think Yavn is someone we should be contacting for VMK Closing. This isn't in Yavn's hands.