Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > Walt Disney World

Walt Disney World I went to Florida and all I got was this stupid T-shirt with a mouse on it...

Old Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-08-2009, 09:15 PM
VMKF's WDW Expert-Nerd
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Patriot 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 30

VIP
My Mood: Stitch-ish
Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade!

On my most recent trip to WDW my family and I went to Animal Kingdom. And something amazing happened to us: We were chosen to be in their Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade in the Donald Duck float area (Iko Iko)! I must say it was interesting getting to wear the vest and mickey safari hats and being on the parade. Plus we learned something: when you sit on the floats take thier advice: put earplugs in before the music and parade leave the backstage area! The music is very loud normally where you will sit. But it was an amazing time and experience and I'm very glad we could do it.

-Stitchco
to StitchMad and Neoteny; to Batleth and EtnaGreen.
-Stitchco
Old 09-08-2009, 09:39 PM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Congratulations! It sounds like you had a lot of fun.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:50 AM
Go Donald Duck!!!!!!!!!!!
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Exasperated
Bobray is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Totally jealous, and thanks for the tip! =)
Old 09-13-2009, 01:48 AM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Congratulations, that sounds amazing. I am glad you had a wonderful trip.
Old 09-13-2009, 03:29 AM
Missing VMK
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 11

VIP
My Mood: PinkFlips
Ms.PrincessLucy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
That sounds awesome!!
Congratulations!
I am glad you had fun!
Old 09-14-2009, 09:44 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Amuzed
spacerightsummer is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Wow, to be apart of the parade sounds more fun than actually watching it. Sounds great, glad you had a great time.
Old 11-15-2009, 04:52 PM
The Disney Otaku
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Asleep
SoraStarChan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
:P as usual, you get to do all the fun stuff, don't cha? But it sounds like fun so I'm glad you were able to participate in the Disney magic.

Signature by Skrik