Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > Site Feedback > Site Feedback Archive

Site Feedback Archive Site Feedback Archive

Old Whatever happened to VMKF?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-05-2009, 01:21 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
Whatever happened to VMKF?

Well, I keep leaving VMKF, then coming back, on and off and on and off and on an--
you get the point-- for various reasons.. such as being too lazy, being bored of VMKF at the time, or playing some game...

and now, I recently come back, having the once in a lifetime urge to update my story, and, I've been on for a few hours...

back then, the new posts thing would be BUZZING would activity, I couldn't even catch up with all the new posts...

but now, hardly ANYTHING is happening. I go "ZOMG SOMEONE POSTED SOMETHING", cuz now, it's that rare...

What happened to the VMKF I once knew? Does nobody get on anymore? I go to check on the thingy and there's about 50 users online.. but.. nobody posts...

I feel kinda lonely and abandoned. LOL

Old 05-05-2009, 01:27 AM
Summer 0'9 :)
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Hopeful
GoofyGal1213 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I know I go to thread to thread waiting for someone to post. I've been thinking about leaving because it's like a twilight zone here. It's just so empty, and lonely
When I saw your post I was like yay a new thread finally!! I know a lot of people have been leaving it's not the same anymore without VMK.

EDIT:Right now theirs ONLY 35 members on
Old 05-05-2009, 01:28 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
yeah. i do what you do..
it's just so different from the way it was before... a lot of people have quit due to rules and stuff, but i mean, isn't there ANYONE left? :l

Old 05-05-2009, 01:31 AM
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's 

Hello??? Is anyone on??I think VMKF unfortunely (sp?) has been going down hill which Is just sad.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:33 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase

i can't believe only a few months ago, the remaining active members vowed to band together, to keep VMKF alive, and did this pledge thing of SoccerRyan's, vowing to never quit...

and even if i kept going on and off, i never did quit permanently, LOL

and now
a good percentage of those people who vowed to stay, are gone..
O_o

Old 05-05-2009, 01:33 AM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Creative
taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Yeah, we are a shrinking forum.
But we are still doing okay for not having an online game to talk about.
Oh well, we may not have as many members as some sites though.
Which is why you should stay and be more active!
I feel so much closer to everyone here than on other sites.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:36 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase

i've been thinking about joining other sites, just for the heck of it, but i don't.. cuz.. i can't just leave VMKF. i have an odd connection with the community here... other sites.. idk
i can't see myself with a different community
LOL

and
WELL I AM STAYIN'. i'm here. i didn't leave. i was just lazy
rofl

i mean. thats why my thingy says "i iz lazy"
rofl

but.. i didnt think it would be THIS dead when i'd come back.. i thought it would be fabtab, fabriah, and.. the rest of the girly clan, rpging it up with.. girly rpgs, and.. some ranters, buncha activities
lalala

now... it's like...
- tumbleweed -
rofl

Old 05-05-2009, 01:37 AM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
I kinda like the small family - It gives me the chance to become close to everyone on here.

But still, I love new members! I can kind of understand what you're saying.

Also, Flower, in response to the post before this one, why is it that it seems as if you can ONLY be a member of this site? You can be members of other sites while being a member of this site, too!
Old 05-05-2009, 01:39 AM
Awards Showcase

Well I know i'm staying and i never did sign SoccerRyan's pledge (idk why)
and im still here and besides i think i would feel im missing out on something if i left.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:39 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase

well, a few months ago, it was already small, and i liked it that way, just a few people, all close, all active
but now
THEY'RE gone too, and the few remaining ones aren't doing much, it feels so..
Empty
rofl

i mean, the girly girls, fabtab and fabriah, they used to be frenzy posters, what happened? rofl

Old 05-05-2009, 01:42 AM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Creative
taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Tab was having issues,
I won't say anything more than that.
She hasn't been posting, but has been getting on occasionally and I've seen her on other sites.
As for Mariah,
I have been talking to her non-stop through PMs, for a while.
So yeah, she's on, just not as much as a frequent poster as she used to be.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:45 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase

....... - wonder what happened - that stinks.
what about.............
buzzboy?
iraccoon?
everyone else?! rofl

Old 05-05-2009, 01:48 AM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Well, people post when they find interesting topics, so we just need some more interesting topics.

I've been trying to come up with some.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:50 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
iRaccoon sadly left us. For a bit, I have no clue where he ran off to now.
Buzz is still active, trust me!
Tab and Riah both have had some issues, but as taylor said, I ain't saying anything more.
I'm still here!
and Blue is back, which I'm glad for, and I've been noticing that more older members, such as you flower, are coming back.
that makes me feel happy
Old 05-05-2009, 01:50 AM
Gone
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Mod Match Winners Happy St. Patrick's Day 
Total Awards: 12

Fairy has disabled reputation
lol. I think some of them still are alive :].
Yeah. I go to vmkf, But I don't post a lot,
I just wander around reading lol. But yeah, I could
never keep up when there were so many posts,
I was like " wait.. that one looks intresitng, oh and that
one too! " Next thing you know Ill have 12 windows open
with different threads. I can't bring myself to join
or atleast post on other forums though, VMKF's
to awesome. xD