Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > Walt Disney World

Walt Disney World I went to Florida and all I got was this stupid T-shirt with a mouse on it...

Old American Idol Experience

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-24-2009, 07:42 PM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Creative
taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
American Idol Experience

Yesterday we were kind of planning our next vacation to WDW,
and my mom thinks I should audition for the American Idol Experience.
I'm really thinking about it.
Has anyone ever done it?
I'm trying to decide what song I would sing for the first audition,
which is a cappella, like the show.
If I get past that, then they have a list of songs to choose from.
What do you think?
Old 10-24-2009, 11:09 PM
ʞɯʇɐɐɯɯǝ
Awards Showcase
Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Winner Award Golden Years Award Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park
My Mood: Disney
EmmaatMk is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I've been to the show before..
That would be awesome if you auditioned and made it into the show!
I think that you should, the grand prize for the whole thing is a pass to get into the front of the line of any american idol audition (or at least it was the last time i was there, i doubt it changed )

~EmmaatMK
Old 10-25-2009, 05:02 AM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
My sister auditioned when we went last summer, but she didn't make it. I would definitely go for it though! It'll give you a better idea of what to expect in the real auditions if you were to audition.

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!
Old 10-25-2009, 10:15 AM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
I don't know you too well, but remember you have to be at least 14 years old to take part in the show.

We've seen the show many times, it really is brilliant - feels like the real thing. When we visited the park last May on a Star Wars weekend, it turned out Kris Allen was there (past winner) along with some of the cast from Star Wars. It really was a great day.

Good luck!
Old 10-25-2009, 04:31 PM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 

My Mood: Creative
taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Quote:
Originally Posted by StitchMad View Post
I don't know you too well, but remember you have to be at least 14 years old to take part in the show.

We've seen the show many times, it really is brilliant - feels like the real thing. When we visited the park last May on a Star Wars weekend, it turned out Kris Allen was there (past winner) along with some of the cast from Star Wars. It really was a great day.

Good luck!
I do meet the requirements,
so I would be able to do it.
That's cool that you got to see Kris Allen and some of the Star Wars cast (:
Old 10-25-2009, 06:40 PM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Quote:

Good luck!
I was also there that weekend when Kris Allen was there! I didn't get a chance to see the show, but I did see him parade down Sunset Boulevard!

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!
Old 11-18-2009, 01:08 AM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Quote:

Good luck!
Not necessarily. When my parents went last October they went to see the show. They said the three people they saw were 11 and two of them were 65. Then again, since it was the off season they may have made exceptions.
Old 11-18-2009, 05:13 AM
I don't exist.
Awards Showcase
Which Disney Character Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: SaveVMK
CrzyPirateHannah is spinning in a Cursed Storm
That Sounds Fun!!
I would go for it!
I wish I could sing good enough to get in that show LOL
I am about to get an electric guitar tho..but im getting off subject...
Ya I think you should do it!!

-CrazyPirateHannah

http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/user...n&userid=38480
click the userpage link...CLICK IT MUAHAHA
Old 11-18-2009, 07:38 PM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Sick
PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Go for it!!!!!! Is it on TV? I would watch you
Sing something Taylor Swift! Or something Disney if you're at WDW they may boost you up lol jk. But seriously!
Old 04-18-2010, 03:19 PM
I like books.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Trivia Winner Happy Holidays'09 Award Caption Contest Participant 
Total Awards: 6

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: VMK
SmileGirl is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleCrazyLava View Post
Go for it!!!!!! Is it on TV? I would watch you
Sing something Taylor Swift! Or something Disney if you're at WDW they may boost you up lol jk. But seriously!
They do have some Taylor Swift on their list as of December, Our Song, if I remember correctly...
There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day!
There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, Just a dream away!!
Old 02-26-2011, 05:16 PM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I saw this show twice in one day. I thought it was amazing but the first group of people were better than the second group of which I watched. I don't like how people who aren't "American" were able to audition and also people who were kind of old as well. Otherwise the entire show is entertaining and I highly recommend the American Idol Experience. There are some really good singers too.
Old 02-27-2011, 01:28 AM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
There are several contestants on American Idol that aren’t American; they just don’t normally make it very far in the competition.
Old 02-28-2011, 03:42 AM
Anyone can believe.
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award 

My Mood: Amuzed
acefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLKnCookies View Post
I saw this show twice in one day. I thought it was amazing but the first group of people were better than the second group of which I watched. I don't like how people who aren't "American" were able to audition and also people who were kind of old as well. Otherwise the entire show is entertaining and I highly recommend the American Idol Experience. There are some really good singers too.
I agree with you.. Its called AMERICAN Idol for a reason.

- ace