Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old The guest you wouldn't want to annoy... (weirdest cheesiest story ever) - Cont'd

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-09-2009, 04:24 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
i know.
it depends on my mood, i mean, the other day, i was in a whimsical mood, and then that night i felt like something writing dramatic.. i was very.. blocked though so it took me longer than usual
and i hated it
badly
rofl

and
YAY BUZZEH-- ill do sodahikoik. thats better yah?

Old 05-09-2009, 04:24 AM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Lol yupperzz!

Old 05-09-2009, 03:01 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
I totally for got about Roy_the_boy!
LOL xDDDD
OMG! and do sodaXhikoik! LOL I CHANGETH MY VOTE!
Old 05-09-2009, 05:41 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Oh. Mah. Corn.

WHAT AM I BEHOLDING?!
BUZZEHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
-squeals and throws pies-

But aside from that, can't wait for the next chapter! And yes, the thread finally sadly exploded. But the story continues!!

.:Blue:.

(PS: I vote for SodaxHikoik!)
Old 05-10-2009, 05:06 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
.. looks like sodaxhikoik is winning..

(them, being my friends, is one of the most unlikely duos in the circle. believe me.)

but...
it'd be fun to make them both mad
- giggles evilly -
rofl

Old 05-10-2009, 05:16 AM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Ooohhh,
So when's teh new chappeh gonnah be up?

Old 05-10-2009, 05:16 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase

i dunno.
i want to make it tonight but i'm having fun posting
LOL

Old 05-10-2009, 05:26 AM
Soda || KaiSo
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Spammy
SassaFrazz is spinning in a Cursed Storm
you do know how unlikely sodaXhikoiky is? in this story since the characters are based upon us. and I havent seen any possible sodaXhikoiky moments XD
The only thing we can relate to is Kingdom hearts. LOL and VMK
*grabs a bucket of empty soda cans and dumps them all on flower* T-T *points to hikoik in his sparrow suit, cowboy pants *insert shoes here that he wears* and phillip hat then points to self in blue camera shirt, cowboy pants, black hat and black flipflops* HOW DO WE GO TOGETHER?!?!?! LOLROFL yeah yeah, i know don't go by looks. o.<

mmehhh...
I still like the story. FO NAO.
mehh.. I'm not the author sooooo >.>
Old 05-10-2009, 05:29 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase

.. LOL

yeah people
i've known these guys for 3 years..
they just don't really pair up like that. it's an unlikely duo. they make good friends with the KH relation though, but.. eh...

but since, it's a story, it's mine, and i like to make them mad...
hehehe
rofl

Old 05-10-2009, 05:37 AM
Soda || KaiSo
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Spammy
SassaFrazz is spinning in a Cursed Storm
o.<
*gets out keyblade and whacks flower on the head*
gosh darn you author! D:<
but on another note, I reread this part and found it hilarious for some reason. XDDD:
Quote:
“Oh don’t - snort - mind me… I wasn’t… watching you two or anything… hehehe…” she said, unable to control her giggles, when Blossomflower just randomly dropped in from the sky, in between all 3 of them.
“OH HAI GUYS. YEP. NOTHING UNUSUAL HERE. I WAS JUST SWAYED AROUND FOR LIKE A MINUTE WHILE MY ONLY HOPE OF SURVIVING IS GRIPPING ONTO THAT SQUISHY PIECE OF SEA BLUBBER Y’ALL CALL A KRAKEN’S TENTACLE.”
heh. I love this story.
Old 05-10-2009, 05:40 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase

hikoik will love me for doing sodahikoik
... well not really. he votes for flowerhikoik. so...
but see, making him mad is fun too
XD

rofl

.. LOL i was.. kind of loopy when i made that part

Old 05-10-2009, 07:21 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase

er please ignore the double post.
LOL

yep.
I have absolutely NO IDEA how to start this chapter..
LOL

I HATE FLOW BLOCKS
:l

alright. getting this over with
o and um
SOME of the story (mostly later chapters) have been composed with a few ideas of some people all mushed up into my own crazy fantasy..
and… this chapter… abrahamman had something to do with it
wait. wait. the next chapter, im sure he had something to do with it. not this chapter.
this chapter was either my original idea from a year ago.. or someone else's....
eh. idk rotfl

anyway..
so
yeah
LOL

and I know I promised to give everyone credit at the end
but the truth is
I don’t remember which people gave me ideas…
so… yeah. Abraham refreshed my memory though. LOL

(by the way, the Kraken went back down below after he snapped the ship... so now he's off doing his own business, tending to his squiddy wife and kids. yep.)

Chapter 45: Swallowed.

The whirlpool swirled, pulling both halves of the Black Pearl into it.

Jack Sparrow turned to see his ship getting farther and farther… and soon, far out of reach…

“I knew I shouldn’t have agreed to sail these atrocious children… with atrocious outfits… and my attire still looks superior on me than that on that bothersome lad’s… *hard glare at hikoik* -cough-…. and that ghastly odor of theirs…. why, if I hadn’t known better, I could’ve sworn on me life that these senseless children were pirates themselves… anyway, I knew I shouldn’t have agreed to sail these here bilge rats back to their Ribersale… best be better off by meself…” sassily commented Jack to himself.

“Could be better off with me drink now. But NOOO. Had to settle for me temporary lackeys. Temporary, dimwitted lackeys… although that Yokat lass makes everything alright, I presume.”
“Well… I suppose… if I hadn’t had these here lackeys… I would have still run into the Black Pearl… but I’d be single-handedly ‘owning’ these here scurvy dogs… (is that what the youngsters say nowadays?) and, in me defense, they ain’t much of a help at all… ”
“But do ye honestly think ye could have done it Jack? Unaided?”

Sparrow’s thoughts flashed through his mind, watching his precious ship disappear into the darkness.

Comments of alarm, fright, horror, panic -- you name it, -- were being spewed, and everyone started screaming as the halves got closer to the inside of the whirlpool. The halves were spiraling around speedily, much like a violent Merry-Go-Round… as the halves sunk lower than ever before.

“This is it mate… I’ll never forget ye… ye were always there for me…” said Pintel in a soft voice, but loud enough for his buddy Ragetti to hear.
“Agreed mate… thank ye for always finding me eye all these yea--“ started Ragetti, but was cut off… the water got to him.
“RA--*glug*”

“JAMMMMM!!!!!” screamed dabaseballking, actually daring to jump to the next half of the ship where coolJamz was, the gap not being too wide. He took a deep breath in, inhaling a few raindrops, and leaped.
Nothing really mattered to him at that moment but her…

He caught on to the edge of what the water hasn’t swallowed up yet…
Jam extended her hand…
The water was getting higher… the ship sinking lower…
The force of the whirlpool was too strong…

“BASE..”

“Ya know… this is actually kind of fun.” remarked AthleticAisha, water whipping into her face.
“… you’re right…” replied SassaFrazz, a content expression up for display.
“They should make a ride, based on a ship being pulled into a whirlpool.”
“I’d ride that…”
“Too bad we won’t be around to tell people about this idea huh?”
“Who knows? Maybe it will be invented someday… but the credit doesn’t go to us.”
“….. wow. That stinks.”

Blossomflower, hikoik, slycooper_lo and teddyfruitgirl were only climbing the rope when this violent current began to eat them up…
The water already got past the bottom 2, and began eating hikoik’s bottom half.

“TIME TO SAY THE WORDS?” yelled Blossomflower, bringing up the same subject again.
“I HATE TO ADMIT IT… BUT.. YOU’RE RIGHT… SO…
I…
WANT…
MY….
STUPID…
HAPPY…
M--“

The water rose above hikoik’s head for a second… and when it went back down… nothing was there but a soaked, dangling rope.

“…. well. That was one of the most depressing things I’ve ever seen in my life… the sentence.. left unfinished WHEN IT REALLY MATTERED.. geez.” whispered Blossomflower, the palms of her hand beginning to burn from the rope’s friction…

The water was rising to her stomach, and her hands began to slip, the burn intensifying.

“… I’ll give it a shot… I WANT MY STUPID HAPPY ME--“

- rope snaps -

“WHAT ABOUT MY WARDROBE… WHO WILL WEAR ALL THOSE FABULOUS CLOTHES I SPENT BILLIONS FOR NOW? My sister? No. She’s not worthy enough. Ohhh and I JUST bought those 800 dollar latin pumps… and I NEVER GOT TO WEAR THEM!” screamed CuteTabitha, looking down at one of her chipped nails in despair.

Both halves began to tip completely vertical now, and nobody remained on them but Yokatherine and Jack Sparrow, who was on the last remaining part of the ship half that wasn’t submerged.
They stood together, Yo holding onto Jack for support, smiling brightly at his presence, despite the water beginning to swallow up the last piece…

………

The whirlpool swirled there, in the middle of the ocean, with nothing to disrupt the view of its flawless ripples and currents, as the rain mercilessly slammed into the ocean.

no.
it’s not over.
in fact, it was going to continue on but this chapter stretched farther than I wanted it to
LOL
so..
better wait for the next one
:P
rofl

Last edited by DeputyRR; 05-10-2009 at 05:58 PM.. Reason: non-g
Old 05-10-2009, 07:42 AM
Bye VMK. dont forget.

purpleangelcutie10 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
:O WE CAN'T GO BYE BYE!
that's uncool. ):
ANYWAYS. COOL CHAPTER :]
so dramatic,
plus,
"The water already got past the bottom 2, and began eating hikoik’s bottom half."
.....eating hikoik's bottom half.....
ROFL
Old 05-10-2009, 07:51 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase

DUDE GET OVER IT
rofl

and thanks.
imo, not nearly as dramatic as the last one.
i'm not in that sort of mood tonight
LOL

but yah know, this sort of situation is hard to add .. whimsical cheesiness like i normally do
so

yeah it's still dramatic i guess.
and
WE AIN'T GOIN BYE BYE

rofl

Old 05-10-2009, 09:29 AM
!Moar!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 6

iRaccoon is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Why isn't there no iRaccoon X (Insert Name Here)

:d