Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old ○FireTribe ~ The Journey Begins○

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-08-2008, 12:00 AM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Winner 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Baffled
xoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confetti
○FireTribe ~ The Journey Begins○

Intro Chapter ○
I trudged through the foot-thick snow. It wasn't anything like our cave. No. Nothing like it. I wanted to go home. I tapped Papa's back. He didn't turn around. He walked on.
I doubted this journey was worth it. Climbing the Mountains of FireDome just for...fire? What was the deal about fire, anyways? This was cold. I laughed at the thought of fire being near here.
"River-Phoenix," Papa said blankly, "we're almost here."
I grinned at the thought that he actually talked to me. "That's great," I replied.
"I can feel it getting warmer," he mentioned. Haha, not me. It still felt freezing to me; a 12-year-old dark-haired girl who wears animals for her clothing. I looked ahead. Nothing but the blizzard we had been in for hours. The tribe was huge, so that made it somewhat warmer compared to what it would be like traveling alone.
And then my father pointed. He saw something; some sort of sign. It was a bright yellow marking; was it gold? Anyway, it was very hard to describe.
My grandfather, Blue-Bear, came up and read it out loud. "Hallacommakamiikiimona," he proudly said.
"Not the Hallacommakamiikiimona!!" A woman holding her infant cried.
"It's a curse! The fire curse!" One screamed.
Everyone started screaming. So I did. "Ahhhhhhh!!" I screamed loudly.
Curse? What curse? I didn't believe this stuff anyways. Nah. But I kept screaming, so did others. Babies cried from the noise. Men yelled in pain. Animals ran and crumpled the ground. Blue-Bear stood still with a look on his face like he had been struck by lightning.
I turned around to see that there was an avalanche coming our way. I screamed and spreaded the word. "An avalanche!!" I screamed.
We all screamed and ran. It was coming closer. And closer. And the next thing I new, I was in a cave.
"Hello, young one."