Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > News Articles > News Archive

News Archive no posting

Old New Sword in the Stone Single Use Magic *merged*

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-21-2007, 11:11 PM
A-wocka-wocka!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Hopeful
Neoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with Confetti
Since the announcement that we'll have to be riding the rides all next weekend for the ride-a-thon, I've given up trying until then. Might as well save up my dimes for next weekend, right?
Old 04-21-2007, 11:27 PM
SALT N PEPPAS BACK

xvintage is covered with Confettixvintage is covered with Confettixvintage is covered with Confetti
Neoteny, we're going to have the ride the Alice and Peter pan dark rooms for the ride a thon? I thought we would be riding in HOST rooms.
Old 04-21-2007, 11:32 PM
A-wocka-wocka!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Hopeful
Neoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by xvintage View Post
Neoteny, we're going to have the ride the Alice and Peter pan dark rooms for the ride a thon? I thought we would be riding in HOST rooms.
That's pretty much what we all thought. But check out the Event Info section in the VMK Newsletter:

Quote:
Dark Ride-A-Thon

Celebrate the arrival of Peter Pan's Flight and Alice in Wonderland to VMK. Friday April 27th through Sunday April 29th experience the first VMK Dark Ride-A-Thon!

Just hop on Peter Pan's Flight or Alice in Wonderland (located in the Fantasyland Courtyard) and ride to win! During the Ride-A-Thon dates every single time you ride either dark ride not only will you have a chance to win the Sword in The Stone Single Use Magic Pin, but you'll win a special prize for every single ride! The prize you win will be different each day - so be sure to ride all weekend! The VMK Dark Ride-A-Thon is coming soon!
Major disappointment, in my opinion. I had previously been looking forward to the ride-a-thon. Now I'm dreading having to sit through it all day.
Old 04-22-2007, 12:25 AM
SALT N PEPPAS BACK

xvintage is covered with Confettixvintage is covered with Confettixvintage is covered with Confetti
Neoteny, I agree. VMK will probably also be very, very slow.

And I think I will stop playing now, I should save my stuff up for the ride-a-thon.
Old 04-22-2007, 12:34 AM
Evanescences

DragonFlame is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Yeah, I only have gotten it once because I don't get on vmk much anymore.
Old 04-22-2007, 12:36 AM
Happy Holidays from us!

JazzyJelly is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I also have majorly stopped riding the dark rides. I have been neglecting so much of VMK (the regular stuff I liked doing). I am going to get back to doing that.

We were fortunate to get three Tea Party pins, so right now each character has one (trading amongst ourselves). Life could be worse!