Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > Site Feedback

Site Feedback Turn your amp up to 11 and let it wail!

Old Is the site really inactive?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-24-2010, 07:29 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Devilish
Extras is as Frosty as a Snowman
100% Inactive

This site has no purpose in my opinion. It had one purpose and it was to talk about the Virtual Magic Kingdom. The Virtual Magic Kingdom is gone, so therefore there is nothing to talk about any longer. This site was kept G-rated because the game itself was meant for kids. If the site wants to continue, then it should open up some doors aand allow for some other coduct. VMK is gone, now there's nothing to talk about. This is why the site is inactive. The site is so inactive that the only thing that people are talking about is how much the site is inactive. Thoughts?
Old 10-24-2010, 07:32 PM
Retired Arcade Player
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner Patriot 2009 Award Happy Valentine's Arcade Winner Joy To The World Arcade Winner 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park
My Mood: Hopeful
BaseballStarz is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I think this site is still great, I feel depressed everytime I come onto here because of the millions of memories I had in the wonderful disney game comes back to me. However this is a site for VMK, nothing else.

P.S. First post in two years.
Old 10-24-2010, 08:06 PM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 16

VIP
My Mood: Creative
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
My thoughts are that it is definitely not 100% inactive. You posted here, meaning it cannot be 100%. And we do have members here that do post, so yes it's over 50% inactive, probably over 75%, but definitely not 100%.

The only thing we talk about is that it's inactive? Sorry for making two threads, and now your third, about it being inactive. We've had a ton of competitions, games, and other topics of discussion here.

I both agree with you that to make it more fun we should "open some doors", but I also see the staffs point of view

But I agree with BaseballStarz, this site is still great. There's a ton of memories here, and I have amazing friends here.

The purpose of it, is to talk to friends.
Old 10-24-2010, 08:14 PM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
This site was a place to discuss playing the game, and now this site is a place for remembering the game.
Old 10-24-2010, 08:15 PM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 16

VIP
My Mood: Creative
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
It's actually a site for most everything. You just have to make sure it's appropriate.

(Polar can you get on chat?)
Old 10-24-2010, 11:24 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Devilish
Extras is as Frosty as a Snowman
Well, we have to make sure its apporpriate is the hard part D: I mean, there's so little to talk about with all the restrictions!
Old 10-30-2010, 11:30 AM
WWTBAM Fan!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2010 Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: SaveVMK
DocCalvin is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Well the way I see it, it's not all inactive at all.
Old 10-30-2010, 09:55 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
...Lurkers? Oh, yes...that would be me. *hides face with paper bag in shame*

I do usually come back around Halloween and the Holiday season because those two times of the year were my favorite when VMK was open.

^^

(Oh, and bluedudeman: I love your signature. XDD)
Old 11-04-2010, 05:06 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
awwwwh guys i miss you all!
well it seems that theres still some posters, obviously you peeps. but taking a look at the new posts thing..
yah. its inactive. it'd be saved if vmk came back.

SO, WHO REMEMBERS ME?

Old 11-04-2010, 11:38 AM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day 

My Mood: LOL
LightningBrutus is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossomflower View Post
well it seems that theres still some posters, obviously you peeps. but taking a look at the new posts thing..

SO, WHO REMEMBERS ME?
-Doesn't remember you- LOL jk
Old 11-05-2010, 06:22 PM
.. something u drink from
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Design an Outfit Participation's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Piratey
Straws is as Frosty as a Snowman
I remember a lot of you. lol
Old 11-05-2010, 09:55 PM
Secrets of the VMK member
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy Holidays'09 Award Happy Valentine's 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Snow!
AwsomeAdrienne is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:

SO, WHO REMEMBERS ME?
I've seen you around the forums before. xD
Anyways, like others said, I think this site's inactive because of the fact that it was made mainly to talk about VMK and now that VMK, there's not really to talk about. Many have moved on, so compared to how it used to be before, VMKF is pretty much dead.
Old 11-06-2010, 01:50 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
Quote:

SO, WHO REMEMBERS ME?
FLOWAAAA~~~ *weeps while hugging you*
Old 11-06-2010, 03:16 AM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Woah, Flower, is that really you? *rubs eyes* It is!! How's life been?