Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Collector Items

Collector Items Information about the special items found in VMK, the pins, badges, clothes, furniture, etc. Formerly Items, Badges, Spells, Pins, Furniture, Clothes, etc. forum

Old New Items Nov.2 .. None!!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-02-2007, 02:45 PM
Registered+

retta1973 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
well i am jus dissapointed, last halloween we had like 2 to 4 new costumes per friday and this year was a joke not even a special for halloween day, bummer and dont get me started on the dream month only the well know or liked or lucky got anything. I think that one dream per person would have been great but i know ppl who got everything because of multible dreams
Old 11-02-2007, 02:51 PM
Go visit the wiki! ;)
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 10

VIP
TravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
The good news is that we get to save our credits!
Old 11-02-2007, 02:53 PM
Potential Breakup Song

Tinker_Bella is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Figure's They like never Bring Anything good out....='[
Old 11-02-2007, 02:54 PM
U know me as another ;)

BonoGirl ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accountant View Post
The time falls back on Sunday (Between Saturday close and Sunday open) For me Ill have new VMK hours since I dont change time. It will start an hour later for me starting Sunday.
Lucky you - I hate the time change - messes up my internal clock for a few days.
Old 11-02-2007, 02:56 PM
Queen of Junk
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Userpage Donation Award Joy To The World Super Donation Award 
Total Awards: 4

SweepHunter is Buried in TreasureSweepHunter is Buried in TreasureSweepHunter is Buried in Treasure
I could not do fireworks without crashing so not quest pin, did not have the health and energy to get a yellow explorer outfit, superhero, and red cowboy shirts, gave up on getting the sword in stone pin, and now no pins.

They even took away the blue dress and crown. At least new people who worked hard could get a crown and dress.

Two years and Disney still cannot get VMK right and now POTC game does not work for me. Toontown is fine but not POTC and VMK is white crashing in fireworks and once in Mansion. I will be at PC as at least I can do something there.
Old 11-02-2007, 03:04 PM
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

GoofyGeggy is floating through Inner Space
Might I point out that there are four (4) more Fridays in this month? I will bet credits that we'll see a new pin next week.

Save your credits for now - be glad after last month! Enjoy your time in the game and expect new items next week.

*For those of you who consistently crash in Fireworks, load all of your clothes by clicking the shirt icon (let them all load). After that, walk around to the popular areas to load the clothes of the opposite gender. I do this every time I've just logged in and my crash rate is almost 0% now.
Old 11-02-2007, 03:35 PM
VMK name- RealWildCompany
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

wdmountie is spinning in a Cursed Storm
What a bummer! I am new to the game, and looking at everything that was release last year I was really excited! But now, I'm a little disappointed. A couple costumes were release last month - some cool. But over all I'm not thrilled with VMKs releases. I recieved more in "free leaving vmk" rooms than what is at the shops. I was around for Dreams month, and would sit in the rooms just to be online and I would study. But it wasn't until the last day in Sept that I finally got a host visit. So 4 weeks wasted for me and one good day. I saw the new calendar release for Nov and though hey, maybe I can finally get that pink dress! Now nothing released. :-( Not even a weekend pin. How are we suppost to trade in the Host trade rooms without a new pin released? I'm sad vmk....very sad....
Old 11-02-2007, 03:49 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
You're actually surprised that there is nothing new?
I'd have thought you guys would have gotten used to it by now.
Old 11-02-2007, 03:53 PM
Quit - hope 2 cya on VFK!

greenpixiegirl is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyGeggy View Post
*For those of you who consistently crash in Fireworks, load all of your clothes by clicking the shirt icon (let them all load). After that, walk around to the popular areas to load the clothes of the opposite gender. I do this every time I've just logged in and my crash rate is almost 0% now.
Oh, is that how we're supposed to do it now...? I used to crash because I carried lots of furniture with me, so I just put everything in my rooms. Can't do that with clothes. Thanks for the tip - maybe it'll help me with Mansion.

No new releases makes me wonder what kind of prize we'll get in Host games.... Anyone up for more Bat Bags?
Old 11-02-2007, 04:20 PM
Crazy Goofy

My Mood: Haunted
JeanPierre is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Wink Hmm... Interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyGeggy View Post
Might I point out that there are four (4) more Fridays in this month? I will bet credits that we'll see a new pin next week.

Save your credits for now - be glad after last month! Enjoy your time in the game and expect new items next week.

Is this some secret VMK inside information? Why am I not surprised? Let's face it VMK is going down the !
Old 11-02-2007, 07:27 PM
Confused. </3
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

My Mood: Lonely
Pjgirl4ever is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaseyzoey View Post
I'm still upset they didn't have a 07 Halloween pin this year!

Yep.. sadness.. rotfl but you guys have to give vmk some credit..
last month they put out some pretty cool stuff!
Old 11-02-2007, 09:46 PM
Random is my middle name

Goldnoel022 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
OMG! I know! I can't believe it! VMK didn't even give us a Halloween pin! And does Yavn just not have time for us? I mean seriously VMK needs to get it together.
Old 11-02-2007, 10:24 PM
☼☼☼Got Life???☼☼☼
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

My Mood: Shh
DonaldsWishes is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i would have been happy if yavn put the vmk card game prizes out in the game!

oh well

☼Wish☼
Old 11-02-2007, 10:25 PM
Tip your hats...

BellHop is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Did you really think there was going to be anything new?

I mean how could there be after all the "excitement" of Halloween month?
Old 11-02-2007, 10:28 PM
Banned

Xiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Quote:
Originally Posted by StitchMad View Post
You're actually surprised that there is nothing new?
I'd have thought you guys would have gotten used to it by now.
We got used to Halloween.
It will probably sink in by next week, that VMK didn't release a new item today.