Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Collector Items

Collector Items Information about the special items found in VMK, the pins, badges, clothes, furniture, etc. Formerly Items, Badges, Spells, Pins, Furniture, Clothes, etc. forum

Old Sillyness over new mickey pins!?!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-14-2007, 11:31 PM
Registered+

RazzleRazzle is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Sillyness over new mickey pins!?!

I know a lot of people are very nice here at VMK. But then there are some of them who want the most outrageous stuff for their abundance (which is obvious after look at their tray display). I wanted a minnie fall leaf pin, and this person wanted a rare for it, come on! On top of that, she wouldnt take something nice from last month, but would take my castle. Seriously, VMK, making these quests rewards only open up people to scam others into trading rare or expensive items.

Then I found out that there is another pin, the mickey fall leaf pin. How would I feel if I traded one castle for that to find out I needed another.

Not an excuse, but some of us cant play everyday, let alone farm them at the time. But giving these pins only one day out of the week, then basically never again because people have work or other obligations is down right wrong. At least make these quest last a few days, so we can break away from our real world issues for a moment to gain cool stuff. Thanks!
Old 11-14-2007, 11:46 PM
Hugs and Pixie Dust
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Summer Party Winner's Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Pixieish
Jezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Um.. I don't know where you are getting your information from but they are not from quests. They are this month's weekend series, which means you can buy it from opening Friday to close Sunday (in the Emporium) - three whole days to be able to get it before it is taken away. (A different pin each weekend).
Old 11-15-2007, 12:13 AM
Registered+

RazzleRazzle is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezibabe View Post
Um.. I don't know where you are getting your information from but they are not from quests. They are this month's weekend series, which means you can buy it from opening Friday to close Sunday (in the Emporium) - three whole days to be able to get it before it is taken away. (A different pin each weekend).
But thats just the thing, where ever they might be. Some of us cant play at all at times. This last few weekends have been harsh on me, so I missed them. Of course the quest I missed, the friday selling I obviosuly missed. But when it comes down to people try to get all its worth over something so small, then it is annoying.

Anyways, Pins really dont matter to me really. The only ones I care about are magic. I wasnt really upset about missing new pins. I was really upset that people are generally in power and scam people with items they dont have. VMK has basically created a "so called" black market in ways.

It turns me off from VMk that it implies all players to play everyday. That shouldnt be the goal. The goal is to try a disney atmosphere and make everyone happy, and not force things on us.

I know that I am only one person. But there are many out there that cant play everyday, and dont speak up about it, I repersent them here and now. Lastly, pins are alike new clothes. They will fall out of "fashion" and players wont see them again in display.