Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old |**~Dreams come true sometimes!!~**|

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-15-2008, 11:45 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Winner 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Baffled
xoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confetti
Cool |**~Dreams come true sometimes!!~**|

|**~Dreams come true sometimes!!~**|

*Jewels*

*Ms. Femynnyn*

*Lady at the desk*

|chapter 1|

|i guess you could call me lucky|

January 23!!
Oh man I am like so happy--I get to--well, maybe I should like explain it all first:
OK so like today Ms. Twilight said our assignment was to "work" at a company for THE ENTIRE WEEKS!! So she passed around a hat and we got to pick from it. I picked out...
Carrie's Cars n' Cleaning Company
boring, right? I KNOW! So I was like so bummed out. But then Rachelle Downy, who was SO stinkin' lucky and got to work for my FAVE magazine company, Girlz R Kewl, well she suddenly got sick, so since Ms. Twilight knew I L-U-V Girlz R Kewl, she said that since Rachelle got sick I got to do her assignment!!!! I was like SO HAPPY!! So...I guess you could call me lucky!! I start next Monday; aka 3 days from now. I am SO HAPPY!!!
- Jewelz

I put down my diary and ran over to my personal reading corner, grabbing all of my Girlz R Kewl magazines and reading all of them over & over again until I like had them all memorized. By heart. NOTE TO SELF: It's not easy to memorize exactly 894 magazines that are each 97 pages long.
So since that was so hard, I just sorta kinda memorized like which writers & all did what & what. Y'know. So I'd be super-ready for Monday!! So like Mom was like all, "Jewels! You really need to put those magazines down!" and I was like all, "Mom! You need to keep cooking! You have two children and a husband to feed!" Seriously though; she does NOT have to keep pestering me about a possible future-career!
Okay so after eating dinner--which was by the way eggplant supreme, Mom's speciality--on Saturday night, I snuggled up and went to bed, excited for the day-after-tomorrow. I'm telling you, it is NOT easy to sleep the night-before-the-night-before a big day!!
Monday finally came, and that morning I was like, "I AM SO EXCITED!!" And I was! I mean, who wouldn't be? So like Mom drove me there and I was like so happy! The building was completely bright pink and the letters that said
Girlz R Kewl Inc.
I was so excited I just ran in and jumped and screamed. Suddenly this lady who had a tight pulled back ponytail of blonde hair frowned, and I could tell she was NOT NOT NOT happy.
"Ms. Femynnyn!! You're late!" The woman said.
Ms. Femynnyn was the editor...I was Jewels Thompson! She thought I was...
"You're exactly 13 seconds late! I expect better from the editor!"
I looked behind me. I was the only one in the hall. "Uhhhhhh... Sorry?"
"What's wrong with your voice? Oh, yes, I thought you called in sick! Must be the cold going around...Nancy had it last week..."
This woman was crazy. I was NOT the editor. But maybe I could have some fun with this!...
"You're writing the column on New Fads--Nancy is still recovering so you were told to do the column for her." The woman said.
"Uh...O.K.!" I grinned a crooked smile. "Where's my office...?"
"Ha-ha. Very funny. Ms., you must still be sick. Anyways, in case you're really NOT joking, it's room 33! 2nd floor,"
I smiled and went into the bright pink elevator. I pressed the purple fuzzy button that said "2nd Floor <3".
When I entered "my" office, I was stunned. It was as big as a penthouse apartment. BIG. I went to the laptop placed on the desk. I opened it. I popped up "ColumnWriter 3000" and started to write.

Hey Girlz who R Kewl!! <3
Nice 2 see U R reading this again!! Anywayz, Nan-C is away SICK but we can all hope she getz better!! So ya, it's me, Ms. Femynnyn!! Letz get started with what's FABULOUS this month of Febr-U-ary! Becuz this month, Feb., iz all about U! I mean, U deserve it! So, what'z in style this month? Whatev U want!! U can wear UR style! Becuz it'z all about U! <3
Luv ya!! <3 Kachow!
Jly
-Ms. Femynnyn

So I sent it off to the people who put it in the magazine. I was like, "WOW. What a way to work! So much fun!" But I was afraid of something...Afraid that maybe Ms. Femynnyn would come in...better.
Old 07-15-2008, 11:51 PM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 18

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Princess
FabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Likin the story!
Old 07-15-2008, 11:52 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Winner 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Baffled
xoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confetti
LOL, thanks...just sorta wanted a random girly-girl story ^-^ Needed a break from my other ones.
Old 07-16-2008, 02:37 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
LOL! Ms. Fennymen...xD

5 stars!!

.:Blue:.