Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Project: SAVE VMK!

Project: SAVE VMK! General Discussion about VMK closing!

Old A great plan!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-31-2009, 07:34 PM
scene kid?hah
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Dreamy
Mizz.V is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by VMKObsessed554 View Post
Celebrity Endorsement, and who I have in mind would be like ANYONE!!! But I would perfer "bigger" people that are like in the zone now, like The Jonas Brothers, Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, and Taylor Lautner.
okay i love vmk as much as the next guy but do you REALLY think that robert pattenson will stop making eclipse for two seconds to say "we want vmk back" and do you really think that disney is really going to consider it just because some kids told him to say it? look i appreciate your enthusiam, and as much as i want vmk to come back, none of those stars above are going to do that. because 1-they have reputations that are much bigger than ours and 2- because they dont have any time, and if one of them had actually played for two seconds dont you think they would have said something about it already? (endorsement btw means that you give money for them to say it)
Old 12-31-2009, 08:18 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: SaveVMK
VMKObsessed554 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Ok. Yeah... They are already done filming eclipse, and also, if they feel, how do I put it, nice enough to say SAVE VMK to Disney then they can. And my plan was not for them to say "We want VMK back" and then they're done. No, they "strike" against Disney, until it's back. I have a little secret deal to make with Disney. Also, yeah, probably no celebrities played on VMK because 1- They had no time, 2- Fans would "scream" and ask for autographs and never leave them to have fun. So yeah, I understand that fact but they don't have to play it to have to strike against Disney. I'm a personal fan of all the Twilight saga movies and books, so maybe they will feel they can do something for one of their fans. (btw, I already know what endorsement means, thanks thought *smile*)

The day the world cried for VMK
I was one of those people.

--BestCookie_Crazy
Old 12-31-2009, 09:11 PM
Ororo! :D
Awards Showcase
Spooky Scribe Award 
Total Awards: 1

Born In Park
My Mood: Cautious
Bunnyrabot is spinning in a Cursed Storm
This actually is a good idea and if this can go through I'm definitally supporting it!
But, also think about this. Just because a star says "Bring back VMK" doesn't mean Disney will. Now, if a star actually helped with the protest and whatnot and actually were fighting for it, maybe they would. I don't think Disney will reopen VMK because a celebrity said three words. I wish it could work and like I said, if it does I'll definitally help out!
I'm really not trying to put you down or anything, because I'm really looking forward to a positive result from this, but I don't think people like Miley Cyrus and other Disney stars will go on a strike against Disney. I don't think they would want to risk their jobs for a game.
I know you said that you didn't just want them to say "Save VMK" but you also have to let the other VMKers know that, and be incredibly clear about that when you get ahold of celebrities.
But instead of striking, I think you should try and get some of the Disney stars to sit down and have an in-depth conversation with anyone who can bring the game back. Maybe have just one big meeting with Disney, Sulake (That's who originally made VMK, right?), get some of Disney's stars who are willing to help repersent us, and maybe even have people played VMK that are part of big Save VMK Group go in and repersent us too.

Sorry if any of this didn't make much sense, I'm not good at explaining things XD
But like I said, I will definitally help out with this and my suggests/comments aren't meant to put you down at all.
Scott Stapp=Creed's Lead Singer & My Idol, his lyrics keep me going
Creed Live, August 21st 2009, My life is now complete
Old 01-02-2010, 07:24 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Golden Years Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnyrabot View Post
This actually is a good idea and if this can go through I'm definitally supporting it!
But, also think about this. Just because a star says "Bring back VMK" doesn't mean Disney will. Now, if a star actually helped with the protest and whatnot and actually were fighting for it, maybe they would. I don't think Disney will reopen VMK because a celebrity said three words. I wish it could work and like I said, if it does I'll definitally help out!
I'm really not trying to put you down or anything, because I'm really looking forward to a positive result from this, but I don't think people like Miley Cyrus and other Disney stars will go on a strike against Disney. I don't think they would want to risk their jobs for a game.
I know you said that you didn't just want them to say "Save VMK" but you also have to let the other VMKers know that, and be incredibly clear about that when you get ahold of celebrities.
But instead of striking, I think you should try and get some of the Disney stars to sit down and have an in-depth conversation with anyone who can bring the game back. Maybe have just one big meeting with Disney, Sulake (That's who originally made VMK, right?), get some of Disney's stars who are willing to help repersent us, and maybe even have people played VMK that are part of big Save VMK Group go in and repersent us too.

Sorry if any of this didn't make much sense, I'm not good at explaining things XD
But like I said, I will definitally help out with this and my suggests/comments aren't meant to put you down at all.

You are so right! And thank you so much for supporting this plan. I think that that Idea was much better then mine. If you get any news no prob. Also peoples I'm trying to get Jeremy Sumpter support us so hopefully he accepts!!

--BestCookie_Crazy
Old 01-02-2010, 09:21 PM
Farewell VMK&All Who Play
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Participation Award 
Total Awards: 17

VIP
My Mood: Supercal
Adventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying around
I think the closest we will get to celebrity endorcement is Ridley Pearson... And it seems to me that that is okay, as the game he has in mind sounds like a very promising VMK-like game.

Sig made by Sushi--Adventurebry/AlphaPanchito RIP 2005-2008
Old 01-03-2010, 01:40 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adventurebry View Post
I think the closest we will get to celebrity endorcement is Ridley Pearson... And it seems to me that that is okay, as the game he has in mind sounds like a very promising VMK-like game.
He's making a game? I only know the created this other site for a game in his "Peter Pan" books and that was it. I don't think he's making an actual game..

--BestCookie_Crazy
Old 01-03-2010, 02:34 AM
~ say cheese.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Happy Holidays'09 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Mod Match Participant Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 

My Mood: vmkpalish
HollyZooks is as Frosty as a Snowman
Plan:
Go on a social networking site. They usually post a fans # (Selena Gomez did) and maybe a Say Now...
I could find a way *hinthint*.. I know peoples =]

everything by me.