Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney TV

Disney TV Disney's biggest break since Zoog Disney! Discuss the live tv shows featured!

Old Hannah Montana Cast?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-21-2009, 12:10 AM
Official Disney Princess!
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

Born In Park
My Mood: Disney
DisneyDesi is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Hannah Montana Cast?

Is is me or does it feel like the ENTIRE Hannah Montana cast is going there sepertate ways because of Miley deciding she doesn't want to do the show anymore?
Emily Osment is doing her movie and singing.
Mitchel Musso is singing and making his music.
Jason Earles is doing movies.
Moises Arias is doing movies too.
Miley Cyrus gonna start making her own clothes, movies, and music.

It feels like they are moving away slowly.

I know this has nothing else to do with this but they always say they are really close to each other and not everything together but we never see them do anything like pictures or anything...

Credit goes to Friez! Iloveit Thanks!
Old 02-21-2009, 12:19 AM
Piano Man!
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Where
groovysqirrel is floating through Inner Space
Since when did Miley decide she didn't want to do the show? Some rumor from the internet?

Where have I been? I was marching a World Class Drum and Bugle Corps. I toured the country all summer. Pacific Crest 2010.

Old 02-21-2009, 12:24 AM
Awards Showcase

Born In Park
Well sorta. She said in a magazine that she wanted to quit the show and start her own clothing buisness or something. And then everybody is saying that this is her last season.

Old 02-21-2009, 12:38 AM
Glitter = LoVe!
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Trivia Winner Mod Match Participant Happy St. Patrick's Day 
Total Awards: 14

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: PinkFlips
Pinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
She denied the rumors in the interview. I don't know if there is going to be a new season tho.
Old 02-21-2009, 12:40 AM
Awards Showcase

Born In Park
Well even if she wasn't going to design her own clothes she was doing something else.

Old 02-21-2009, 03:37 AM
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Valentine's Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 27

Matterz has disabled reputation
Well it does look awful to their friendships when they're all moving on, but I'm pretty sure Hannah Montana will keep up the seasons and we'll be able to see them every week like we already get the chance to do ! Emily Osment recently was interviewed on ABC and she gave answered if season three would be the last of the series, but she said they're working and just looking to have more fun on the set. They would never want to look at the end where they all have to move on!

I know they're not personally taking pictures together, but they do work together on set a lot. You've got to give them props for that!

-Matterz
Old 02-21-2009, 08:51 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by groovysqirrel View Post
Since when did Miley decide she didn't want to do the show? Some rumor from the internet?
My father heard on a Disney podcast that Miley wanted to break away from Disney and Disney thought Miley was getting too old for Disney channel. So they made a deal that Miley would just make movies for them in the future.