Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other G Rated Games > Other Games Archive

Other Games Archive Other Games Archive

Old The Pokemon Discussion Thread

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-17-2008, 07:13 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
um... AHHHH!!!

Anyways, BuzzBoy, you spelt Glaceon and Leafeon wrong. and Heatran... lol

I'm on the last Chapter which is Chapter 17, on another post i totally said something else... lol
I can't beat Dialga!!!!! GRR!!! >_<
Old 06-17-2008, 07:23 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
I know, me too! Anybody got some tips? I have one..... stun him or put him to sleep!

There isn't any game news today, may be until next month!

Old 06-18-2008, 03:45 PM
-Insert Title Here-
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Procastinating
SonicBoom is as Frosty as a Snowman
i gotta admit, thats kinda weird lol

thnx for the legends
and other info
are there any new evolution stones?
Old 06-18-2008, 04:50 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 

Here Since Day 1 VIP
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Yeah, the Shiny, Dusk, and Dawn stones.

Shiny Stone:

Dusk Stone:

Dawn Stone:

Old 06-20-2008, 07:53 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
Bump!!!

This weekend and next weekend, you can go to GameStop to get yourself a FREE Deoxys!!! Woot!

Old 06-20-2008, 08:13 PM
Awards Showcase
Epitaph Participant's Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
Palkia is as Frosty as a Snowman
OMG I HAVE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!
I FOUND THE JAPANESE VERSION OF POKEMON.COM!!!!!!
http://www.pokemon.co.jp/index.html
and they have news AHEAD OF US!!!!!!!
and look at the us one:http://www.pokemon.com
THEY DONT HAVE THE SAME NEWS AS US!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a scene kid XP
Old 06-20-2008, 08:14 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
I know! Its like a glimps into the future!!!!!

Old 06-20-2008, 08:19 PM
Awards Showcase
Epitaph Participant's Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
Palkia is as Frosty as a Snowman
me so sneaky.........

I'm a scene kid XP
Old 06-20-2008, 08:20 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
Lol, too bad it isn't in english.....

Old 06-20-2008, 09:56 PM
Also known as Djar
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 2

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Happy
Derejin is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I see you need help beating Dialga. I've beaten him myself, as well as the entirety of the game, save the zero islands and getting all Legendaries(Jirachi is giving me a headache..)

1. Bring reviver seeds. Lots of reviver seeds. Enough to drown in, if possible. :P
2. Bring status seeds, especially X-eye and Blinker seeds.
3. If you can, inflict status with status moves on him, preferably double status, if possible. My starting team was Charmander(me) and Pikachu(partner), so I simply used Smokescreen(perfect accuracy) to make his accuracy minimum, and I set Pikachu's only usable move to Thunderwave. When he had smokescreen effect, I'd attack, and when he was paralyzed, I'd set Pikachu's strongest attack to his only usable move(I strongly recommend that you link moves for this battle..)
4. If you do not have one, bring a Ground or Fighting type attack. Brick Break can be taught to many pokemon, and can really take a chunk out of Dialga's HP.
5. Dialga has a little under 800 HP, so just concentrate on outlasting him rather than taking him down before he takes you down. As I said before, inflict statuses, and hammer him when it's safe. Using stat-lowering moves, especially those that reduce accuracy, are extremely helpful. Using stat-boosting moves is also helpful, if you(or your partner) can give the stat-booster enough of an opening to boost.
6. Do not let up on Dialga, and don't think you're safe just because you're far away, as he can hit the entire tower with Roar of Time. Bringing the seeds, as I said before, can inflict him with blindness/hallucinations, reducing his chances of blasting you with that nasty move.
7. If you or your partner are fire type, let the other pokemon draw Dialga's attacks, as Dialga has Ancient Power, which is rock type.
8. The battle may be slightly chance-based, due to Dialga's Ancient Power having the ability to raise all his stats. If it does, the chances of you winning are extremely low, which makes it even more important to prevent him from attacking. Ancient Power cannot boost his stats if it doesn't hit.
9. If you have a move which can hit from a distance(Hit the entire room or attack as a projectile), and have a move which can slow/stop Dialga's movement, proceed to prevent him from moving/slowing his movements, then slamming him with attacks from a safe distance; but beware of Roar of Time. Roar of Time has only four Power Points, though, so, as I said before, if you can outlast him, victory might be yours.
10. If you have access to the move protect, use it every other turn unless you have to inflict status on Dialga, as it greatly cuts down on how much you need to heal, as well as may guard against the oh-so-devastating Roar of Time.
11. If you are still having trouble beating Dialga, try feeding gummis to either you or your partner(whoever is having the most difficulty) and increasing IQ. Increased IQ gives you IQ skills which can come in handy, such as intimidation(randomly prevents opponent from moving), nonsleeper(prevents sleep, which won't help against Dialga, but will when you're trying to get to him), survivalist(increases the amount food fills your belly), and some nifty CPU assisting IQ skills which won't help the leader, but will help your partner, such as Status Checker(if the opposing pokemon has a status, this pokemon will not use a move that inflicts that status unless the move deals damage), Lava Evader(if the pokemon can move over multiple terrains, it will avoid Lava), etc.

Dialga is actually my favorite pokemon of all time(pun not intended), so go beat him down and restore his sanity.
Oh, if you don't have access to seeds, it IS possible to leave Temporal Tower and return to Treasure Town, but if you do, you won't have your partner(name left out due to it's a big spoiler) to help you back to the tower. So bring even more reviver seeds. :P

Not really a note on how to beat him, but after you DO beat him, you can return to temporal tower and beat him again to recruit him, and I highly suggest you do, as he's EXTREMELY strong, and gets an unbelievable IQ Skill at 9.5 Star IQ(which is high), called Time Tripper(always double speed, unless speed is boosted again). Too bad his maximum HP takes a huge drop after you recruit him..
I talk too much, no?
Old 06-20-2008, 10:04 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
Wow..... O_O

Thanks for the tips!

Old 06-21-2008, 12:00 AM
(- hEarT bReAkEr
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Lonely
pirategirl202 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
wow...
a whole tread 4 pokemon
kewlz..
i used to see pokemon when i waz little
hehe @.@
Old 06-21-2008, 01:31 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
Amazing tips... wow. I need reviver seeds... without going back to treasure town... LOL
I have a mudkip and torchic... Water Pulse is quite fun!
I'm soo doomed.
Old 06-21-2008, 02:34 AM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
Same here...... lol.

Old 06-21-2008, 05:22 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
Bump!

This weekend and next weekend, you can go to GameStop to get yourself a FREE Deoxys!!! YAY!!

EDIT: I just got one!

Last edited by BuzzBoy133; 06-21-2008 at 06:41 PM..