Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other G Rated Games > Other Games Archive

Other Games Archive Other Games Archive

Old The Pokemon Discussion Thread

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-01-2008, 10:36 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
YAY! LOL *does the someone's gonna save me dance*
Old 07-01-2008, 10:37 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Actualy, I can't.... Sorry, but I REALLY don't wanna loose my spot in the Temporal Tower... Sorry...

Old 07-01-2008, 10:44 PM
Awards Showcase
Epitaph Participant's Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Procastinating
Palkia is as Frosty as a Snowman
im gonna get a Wii SOON!!!!!
w00t!!!!
then im gonna get my pokemon ranch because i have alot of pokemon. but my friend corbin, (the one who help me beat the sinnoh dex) NEEDS a pokemon ranch!!!! he has a hecka lot of pokemon. almost all his pc is filled. he has a wii, just not pokemon ranch.

I'm a scene kid XP
Old 07-01-2008, 10:49 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 

Here Since Day 1 VIP
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
You gotta buy it off of WiiWare...... I might get it... not sure...

Old 07-01-2008, 11:01 PM
Awards Showcase
Epitaph Participant's Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World 

My sister is not doing the dance anymore. She's sad.
LOL
She told me to tell you all that she needs some to save her and to check the stats a on page 12!

I'm a scene kid XP
Old 07-01-2008, 11:06 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
I did but I REALLY don't wanna loose my spot in the Temporal Tower..... Sorry Vienna..

Old 07-01-2008, 11:17 PM
Awards Showcase

Vienna says its ok.
LOL

I'm a scene kid XP
Old 07-01-2008, 11:20 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
Okay, thanks for understanding! lol

Old 07-02-2008, 12:23 AM
Can I be a "Registered-"?
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

Zimonada is spinning in a Cursed Storm
If you're still here I can try to save you.. except you'll have to explain how to do it to me

Also, Blizzard Island is killing me. I must have died like a good 6 times already. Any tips?

And thanks for the tip about the codes on the official site. I'm gonna check it out

All credit goes to Ammie!
Old 07-03-2008, 12:56 AM
Hello, Love ★
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: AFK
Thriller is as Frosty as a Snowman
I don't know if anyone already posted this (just visiting), but I saw a picture of Shaymin's second form. Possibly to go with Giratina's? I don't know if it's official or not. I'll try to get a picture.

EDIT: Someone posted it.

And BuzzBoy, I got a Deoxys too.

I'm having a hard time making a moveset though.
Old 07-03-2008, 01:01 AM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
I already posted pics of them....

Anyway, They go with the new movie Pokemon: Giritina and the Sky Banquet. They will also be in Pokemon Platinum as the main forms there. Just some info for ya...

Old 07-03-2008, 03:12 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Smilie Story: The Beach Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Trivia Winner Mod Match Participant Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Festive
TheMagicWithin has turned into a sparkling Pirate!TheMagicWithin has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzBoy133 View Post
I already posted pics of them....

Anyway, They go with the new movie Pokemon: Giritina and the Sky Banquet. They will also be in Pokemon Platinum as the main forms there. Just some info for ya...
When is this coming out?

EDIT: If anyone wants to know....

http://www.pokemon.com/#news_/XML/news_271.xml
Old 07-03-2008, 03:23 AM
Also known as Djar
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Happy
Derejin is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I can probably try to save you, Vienna, tomorrow at some time, if possible.
As for blizzard island, try to bring lots of fire moves and reviver seeds, as usual, and, if you have 80% or less of your current max HP, heal up, you don't wanna get caught off guard by Piloswine and Mamoswine ground moves, unless you're flying; then you'd have to watch out for their ice moves. As for actually getting through, fire moves can keep them at bay, while water moves can be effective, too. Blizzard island has two parts, so be prepared, and level up if you need to. You'll also want to bring Max Elixirs, and paralyzing(or similar) moves, just so you can get quick KOs without taking damage.
Oh, word of warning; bring a perfect accuracy move(aerial ace, etc.), the boss of Blizzard Island loves double team, as well as a full room hit move. Fire moves make really short work of the boss, though, if they hit.
I still talk too much..
And, hoorah for Independence Day!
Old 07-03-2008, 12:36 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMagicWithin View Post
When is this coming out?

EDIT: If anyone wants to know....

http://www.pokemon.com/#news_/XML/news_271.xml
It comes out rather soon, and by soon I mean in Japan before Pokemon Platinum comes out. It would be summer-fall '08.

Old 07-03-2008, 01:05 PM
Can I be a "Registered-"?
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 

Zimonada is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derejin View Post
I can probably try to save you, Vienna, tomorrow at some time, if possible.
As for blizzard island, try to bring lots of fire moves and reviver seeds, as usual, and, if you have 80% or less of your current max HP, heal up, you don't wanna get caught off guard by Piloswine and Mamoswine ground moves, unless you're flying; then you'd have to watch out for their ice moves. As for actually getting through, fire moves can keep them at bay, while water moves can be effective, too. Blizzard island has two parts, so be prepared, and level up if you need to. You'll also want to bring Max Elixirs, and paralyzing(or similar) moves, just so you can get quick KOs without taking damage.
Oh, word of warning; bring a perfect accuracy move(aerial ace, etc.), the boss of Blizzard Island loves double team, as well as a full room hit move. Fire moves make really short work of the boss, though, if they hit.
I still talk too much..
And, hoorah for Independence Day!
Well there's my problem. I wasn't prepared enough for it

I was thinking it was just going to be a little easy side dungeon like Oran Forest.. but since it's much longer and harder I'll actually bring some Reviver Seeds. Thanks