Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney TV

Disney TV Disney's biggest break since Zoog Disney! Discuss the live tv shows featured!

Old annoying disney habit

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-27-2008, 05:04 PM
legallyblondethemusical
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

futureimagineer1117 is floating through Inner Space
annoying disney habit

has anyone noticed how on hannah montana, suite life, wizards of waverly place etc. the laugh track is played every two seconds??? does it bother anyone else except me? lol
Old 12-27-2008, 10:25 PM
Marluxia. For the cool.
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Sporkness
Centurey is as Frosty as a Snowman
That's just because of the type of show it is. Comedy-esque shows always do it.

Old 12-27-2008, 10:45 PM
SPEED DEMON<3
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Design an Outfit Winner's Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Cloud_9
Akovia is floating through Inner Space
I've noticed that too- but it kinda makes the show fun!
Old 12-27-2008, 11:35 PM
Secrets of the VMK member
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 8

Born In Park
My Mood: Artistic
PMFan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
well sometimes, the laughs are real, sometimes, they aren't
Old 12-28-2008, 03:01 PM
Still miss VMK
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award 2010 Holiday Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award 
Total Awards: 22

My Mood: Happy
Noelle is floating through Inner Space
I find it very annoying, especially when what they are saying is not that funny.
Old 12-28-2008, 04:25 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
It annoys me alot, it feels like they put them their so we know when to laugh or so we know it's "funny".
Old 08-02-2009, 04:45 AM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 16

VIP
My Mood: Creative
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtnaGreen View Post
It annoys me alot, it feels like they put them their so we know when to laugh or so we know it's "funny".
that's how I feel. I think it takes away from the shows... I only enjoy wizards of waverly place though so it doesn't bother me toooo much =\
Old 12-28-2008, 05:19 PM
.hola.
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 

Born In Park
My Mood: Amuzed
MinnieMForever is as Frosty as a Snowman
It doesn't really bother me, but some people think those scenes are funny. I thought those shows had live audiences - since they have all these contests to see a taping of them.

~Earth
Old 12-29-2008, 04:42 PM
Heyyy?
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 

My Mood: VMKForumsAddict
MyBirdHat is as Frosty as a Snowman
I don't think hannah montana, suite life, wizards of waverly place, have live audiences. And HappiestPlaceOnEarth, I think the taping thing means like you can sit there and watch while they shoot and you can meet the cast and stuff.. Besides if there was live audiences, you'd be able to tell.

But yeah I agree... Like even when it's not remotely funny they turn on the laugh track and it's just so ugh...
haaaapppyy new yearr:]
Old 08-02-2009, 04:38 AM
the one and only
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award 

My Mood: Sporkness
fall ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
There's always that one drawn out idiotic laugh which can be heard the most audibly.
Old 08-02-2009, 04:43 AM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by fall View Post
There's always that one drawn out idiotic laugh which can be heard the most audibly.
Yea, I can always hear this guy go 'wah hoo hoo hoo!' at the end of the fake laughs. LOL.
Old 08-05-2009, 12:31 AM
Star Wars rocks!!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Pwness
IceManFan is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodPolarGirl View Post
Yea, I can always hear this guy go 'wah hoo hoo hoo!' at the end of the fake laughs. LOL.
AH! that laugh is SO annoying to me! LOL! any ways, I agree with this thread. those laughs do tend to get on my nerves.

Roxas Rocks!
Old 08-04-2009, 11:01 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

My Mood: Awkward
jamiewe is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by fall View Post
I lol'd.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToBeContinued View Post
Like Wizards Of Waverly Place--The Movie! The camera angles make it look like it's trying to be a normal movie but failing with the fact that IT'S DISNEY!
No, they use a multiple-camera setup for the Wizards of Waverly Place TV show, and like most movies they most likely used a single-camera setup for the movie. That is why it appears awkward to you.
"Somehow, I can't believe that there are any heights to be scaled by a man who knows the secret of making dreams come true. The special secret it seems to me is summarized in four C's. They are Curiosity, Courage, Confidence and Constancy. And the greatest of all is Confidence. When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionably. " - Walter Elias Disney
Old 08-02-2009, 04:47 AM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
I think they should use the laugh track - but in moderation. Trust me, the laugh track adds. Try watching a supposed-to-be comedy without a laugh track. Sometimes, the silence makes you feel like you shouldn't be laughing. (Example - Drake and Josh the Movie = no laugh track even though they have it on the show.)

If they used the laugh track, but in moderation, it'd be much better.
Old 08-02-2009, 04:51 AM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 16

VIP
My Mood: Creative
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodPolarGirl View Post
I think they should use the laugh track - but in moderation. Trust me, the laugh track adds. Try watching a supposed-to-be comedy without a laugh track. Sometimes, the silence makes you feel like you shouldn't be laughing. (Example - Drake and Josh the Movie = no laugh track even though they have it on the show.)

If they used the laugh track, but in moderation, it'd be much better.
Yeah. I agree here... in my post I meant it takes away from it if it's used soo much. every other line.. "hahaha..haha" it's like they hardly stop laughing before they have to laugh again! lol. I know Disney tries to have jokes where they're cracking jokes left and right but maybe have the track for a couple less?