Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > VMK Mini-Games > VMK Mini-Games Archive

VMK Mini-Games Archive VMK Mini-Games Archive

Old Level Three Bronze Sparkler Pin

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-06-2005, 05:34 AM
Miss Pants

shiregirl has turned into a sparkling Pirate!shiregirl has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Level One Bronze Sparkler Pin

People have been trying to get this pin, it has been talked about in other threads.

I suggest that people who want the pin arrange to meet up to play the game together... because we've figured out you need at least six people playing at once, and only one of the people can do really bad. Everyone who meets can take turns doing poorly in the game to try to get kicked out at the end of round 4, and the rest will do well. This way there will be enough people playing. Besides, it will be fun!

So, when can you meet? Use this thread to make those arrangments. And if you don't know what I'm talking about, but you are interested, please see the other threads:

http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=396
-and-
http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=416

It seems silly, but this is not an easy pin to get!

Click here to visit my gallery of costumes.

My blog: Trying New Old Things

Last edited by shiregirl; 06-06-2005 at 06:55 PM..
Old 06-06-2005, 05:45 AM
Foolish Mortal

Lady is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I would really like to get this pin. Let me know when a group is planned, I'll try my best to be there.

Engaged at WDW August 8, 2005.
Old 06-06-2005, 07:44 AM
single-serving friend

MrGenie has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundMrGenie has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundMrGenie has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundMrGenie has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Wow, that pin looks cool! Lemme double-check tomorrow to make sure I don't already have it. I've "never not" made it to Level 5 before, so from what I gather I must not have it yet. If that's the case, then count me in! We should make a list of all of the pins you have to win by losing.
Old 06-06-2005, 09:30 AM

Bezoar is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I saw you online last night with that pin (before seeing this thread), but was too shy to ask you about it. I figured it was just a "in VMK person" kind of pin. But I really liked how it looked.

Count me in on trying to group together to get the pin.

However, I am really not very good at the fireworks game (consistently score only ~160k). On the other hand, I'd be happy to be the LOSER every time, and then give the bronze pin to the people who actually have skill!

BTW, I think you mean for the subject to be Level ONE Bronze Sparkler Pin.
Old 06-06-2005, 02:05 PM

canadian is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Oh oh I'll play

I have the gold and silver pins but not the bronze

I can play any time just set it up
Old 06-06-2005, 02:53 PM
Registered++

My Mood: Sporkness
MisterToad has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MisterToad has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I propose we meet tonight at 11:00 EDT / 8:00 PDT. Of course, I'll probably be in VMK most of the evening, so if anyone prefers a different time, that's fine with me.
Old 06-06-2005, 05:46 PM

Eddiebears is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I'll try to be there as well! The more the merrier...and we might all get a chance to get the pin! Great idea everyone!

Old 06-06-2005, 06:30 PM
BadPete on VMK by choice!

BadPete is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i actually got this pin the first time i played, LOL. i didn't really understand the game at the time cause i didn't read the instructions (yes befor eth jokes start i'll admit i am a typical man )

i think i was last or second to last and didnt make it to level 5 ther were like 8 people playing that game.

BTW i still havent been able to win this game i average about 175-180k, just can't seem to get higher. guess i get too many goods and awsomes and very few flawless's
Old 06-06-2005, 06:58 PM
Miss Pants

shiregirl has turned into a sparkling Pirate!shiregirl has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
OK, so far we have one meeting proposed... any who want to take part in it please meet in the Fireworks Lobby at 2300 EST/2000 PST (that's 11 pm and 8 pm). Look for MisterToad, he'll have further instructions.

Good luck!

Old 06-06-2005, 06:59 PM
Registered++

My Mood: Sporkness
MisterToad has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MisterToad has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Yeah. My instructions will be "Let me lose"
Old 06-06-2005, 07:08 PM
Buccaneer of the 7 Seas

Whar is as Frosty as a Snowman
May I join? Losing sounds fun.

I've never lost a Fireworks game, so I'm looking for my first chance to lose. It's fusterating never being able to get kicked out.
Old 06-06-2005, 07:18 PM
Miss Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whar
May I join? Losing sounds fun.

I've never lost a Fireworks game, so I'm looking for my first chance to lose. It's fusterating never being able to get kicked out.
Lol! Yes, please do.

Old 06-06-2005, 07:19 PM
Foolish Mortal

Lady is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I would like to join as well. I'll try my best to be there.

Engaged at WDW August 8, 2005.
Old 06-06-2005, 07:21 PM

wdwspider is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Hi. First post.

So when are you guys meeting to try for the Bronze. I have been asking in the game about this pin myself.

I have spoken to some of you in the game in the past. I've seen some of you running about. To the rest of you I'd like to say hello.
Old 06-06-2005, 07:53 PM
Miss Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwspider
Hi. First post.

So when are you guys meeting to try for the Bronze. I have been asking in the game about this pin myself.

I have spoken to some of you in the game in the past. I've seen some of you running about. To the rest of you I'd like to say hello.
OK, so far we're meeting tonight 11pm eastern time, which is 8pm western time. Welcome to the forums, plese do join us.