Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories

Virtual Stories A magic place of fable and fantasy where all can enjoy the mythical adventures.

Old Kingdom Hearts: Eternal Memories

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-09-2010, 05:29 AM
Secrets of the VMK member
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Design an Outfit Participation's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Golden Years Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 7

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: SaveVMK
TiggerDude is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Kingdom Hearts: Eternal Memories

Eris summoned his Keyblade, Oathkeeper. He ran toward the man in the black coat, who was holding 6 lances. He was right outside Beast's Castle, and this was not the first time he fought the man. He found him in the Ballroom as well. Eris did a sliding dash towards him, striking him from the backside. He summoned a strange, purple-blue and black teleporter, and left. Eris panted heavily, and continued into the castle. In the Courtyard, he encountered a large group of Sergeant Heartless, about ten to thirteen. He summoned another Keyblade, Oblivion, and threw both of them, defeating all of the Sergeants, then catching the Keyblades again. He continued through the doors. Heartless were just obstacles. His reteleal quest was locate all of them; about fifteen different cards, each with emblazoned with the world in which it is located. Once he acquires all fifteen cards, his original memories will be reclaimed, so he can find out who he really is. He ran up the stairs and took a left, into the left wing. There was a walking candelabra. Eris wanted to try not to attract attention, or the worlds might forever be ruined. Being careful not to be spotted, he ran past as he wasn't looking. He fled up the stairs, into a darkened area. As he got closer to the door of the room of the castle's master, a roar was heard. It came from just in the left wing, and footsteps were getting closer to his location. He hid in plain sight, in the corner where the railing and wall met. A beast entered the room, stayed there for two minutes, then left. Eris ran over and entered the room. He rummaged about searching for the card. Finally, he found it in a dresser. He ran out of the room, into the wing, avoiding the candelabra's sight, and all the way to the bridge, where he took off into his Gummi Ship. Next stop was a world called Twilight Town.
He arrived at Twilight Town. The sun was always in a setting position, and the architecture was... a bit strange. Eris walked around the town, and met a group of three kids. They were playing a sport called Grandstanding, where you whack a ball into the air, and make sure it doesn't touch the ground. Eris took out Oathkeeper and continuously smacked it, gaining a lot of height. He ran towards an area that looked like the center of town. "It must be here," he said to himself "But... where do I start looking?" He found a large clearing, surrounded by building, where there was another man wearing a coat. This one had Chakrams, and judging by how he summoned them, he controller fire. He shot a few fires at Eris, only hit by one. Eris realized that his weakness has to be blizzard, so he used blizzaga. The man threw one of his Chakrams at Eris, but he blocked it. Eris picked up the Chakram and threw it back at him, and he caught it like he expected it. He opened another strange teleporter, and fled. There was no signs of the card anywhere in the area, so Eris tried looking on a street off to the side. Inside a fence, there was an area underneath train tracks, which had crates and sofas. After looking around, the card was under a couch. He grabbed it and left, but ran into a powerful Heartless, called an Orcus.

Oh boy, an exciting prequel to my RPG, Silent Corridors! Also, this is not an RPG. This reveals what Eris did before he became a member of the Organization. More coming soon!

Last edited by TiggerDude; 05-09-2010 at 07:51 AM..
Old 05-10-2010, 04:57 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
Oh. Exciting. XD
LOL. I can't wait to read more~ ^^
OT: When I was looking at the title at first I was like 'WHO MADE A STORY OUT OF MY RPG, ETERNAL ECLIPSE?!' and then I read the 'Memories' part.
XD
Old 05-10-2010, 11:28 PM
Secrets of the VMK member
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Design an Outfit Participation's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Golden Years Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 7

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: SaveVMK
TiggerDude is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
OT: When I was looking at the title at first I was like 'WHO MADE A STORY OUT OF MY RPG, ETERNAL ECLIPSE?!' and then I read the 'Memories' part.
XD
I knew about Race Against the Sun, but I didn't know about Eternal Eclipse. XD
Old 05-12-2010, 11:33 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
Eternal Eclipse, IMO, was the funner of the two. XD We had so much people playing and it was amazing
Race Against the Sun was fun, but most of the time I was...erm...gone. XD