Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other G Rated Games > Other Games Archive

Other Games Archive Other Games Archive

Old Epic Mickey

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-02-2009, 12:38 AM
°o° Disney Enthusiast
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

DizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundDizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundDizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundDizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Ive heard about this game for a while and to be honest it seems like it has the potential to be a seriously good game
Old 08-02-2009, 12:39 AM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Wow.
That would give any five-year-old nightmares.

Old 08-02-2009, 01:37 AM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 16

VIP
My Mood: Creative
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I do not like the idea of a paint style, I was looking forward to a KH type battle game...

Maybe I should sell my wii =\
Old 08-02-2009, 02:00 AM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 

Here Since Day 1 VIP
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Okami (or whatever) was one of the best All-Time selling PS2 games.

Old 08-02-2009, 02:09 AM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 

VIP
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzBoy133 View Post
Okami (or whatever) was one of the best All-Time selling PS2 games.
What's Okami? >_< haha I don't know.
Old 08-02-2009, 02:26 AM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
Okami is a game O_o
Search it.

Old 08-02-2009, 02:28 AM
Noise amongst the static
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: SaveVMK
LordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedudeman View Post
What's Okami? >_< haha I don't know.
Okami was a game about the Japanese Sun Goddess Amaterasu taking the form of a wolf and fighting EVIL! :O

It was a Zelda-style Hack-n-Slash with one major difference: When you hold down the R1 button (In the PS2 version, at least. Don't know how you do it in the Wii Version), the scene would turn into a Sumi-e painting and you can use Amaterasu's Celestial brush to change the environment (Making a gust of wind, slashing enemies in half, summoning bombs, etc. etc.)

I will walk heavy, and I will walk strange.
Old 08-02-2009, 02:31 AM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase

VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzBoy133 View Post
Okami is a game O_o
Search it.
O_o. I was just asking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordIllidan View Post
Okami was a game about the Japanese Sun Goddess Amaterasu taking the form of a wolf and fighting EVIL! :O

It was a Zelda-style Hack-n-Slash with one major difference: When you hold down the R1 button (In the PS2 version, at least. Don't know how you do it in the Wii Version), the scene would turn into a Sumi-e painting and you can use Amaterasu's Celestial brush to change the environment (Making a gust of wind, slashing enemies in half, summoning bombs, etc. etc.)
Thank you. I understand now, and it's cooler than painting but I still don't know about it :P
Old 08-02-2009, 05:22 AM
Farewell VMK&amp;amp;All Who Play
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Participation Award 
Total Awards: 17

VIP
My Mood: Supercal
Adventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordIllidan View Post
No, it's not going to be a Kingdom Hearts game. It's being made by Junction Point Studios, a Disney-owned game development group in Austin, Texas, and (if the current rumors are to be believed) will be a game about lesser-known/forgotten characters like Oswald and the Lucky Duck rebelling against the current Disney Empire. Rumors say that current gameplay will use an Okami-style paintbrush system where the player will be able to alter and erase the surroundings in order to fight the rebellion.
This is awesome! Exactly what I like, classic Disney. Hmm, I hope Oswald wins the battle. I bet you would want to rebell if you were stuck in a vault for about 80 years :Pm. So, you play as people fighting the rebellion, right? Hmm, I want to be on the other side, oh well. I don't even have a Wii anyway =(, or any newer game system.

Sig made by Sushi--Adventurebry/AlphaPanchito RIP 2005-2008
Old 08-02-2009, 08:02 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 1

VIP
ThrillJacob is as Frosty as a Snowman
Kind of scary...Spaceship Earth all scorched up, one of the 7 dwarves looking all creepy, some random whale with the Earful Tower on it's back, some tree lifting the castle, random factory-ish, chemicals with Mickey's face on it...

I don't like the new Disney. Between this and Hannah Montana...

So this is Oswald attacking Disney? Maybe this is Disney telling us their feelings about how they feel when we email them saying they took away our game.
Old 08-02-2009, 11:10 AM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Anyone else think it looks like Tim Burton has been working on this? Those graphics are so his style.. hahaha.
Old 08-02-2009, 02:43 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 1

VIP
ThrillJacob is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by StitchMad View Post
Anyone else think it looks like Tim Burton has been working on this? Those graphics are so his style.. hahaha.
It does look a little like Tim Burton graphically. Someone posted this on another forum and heard that it might actually be a platformer, so if that's true, the final game will likely have a slightly different graphic style (I think this is just concept art.)
Old 08-02-2009, 02:47 PM
backski!

astromonty is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Wow, Thats a very large bottle of paint thinner...
Old 08-02-2009, 04:17 PM
up the irons \m/
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Evil
dabaseballking ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Alot of them look like Hollow Bastion.
Old 08-02-2009, 07:10 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by astromonty View Post
Wow, Thats a very large bottle of paint thinner...
Well that bottle definitely isn't thin.
LOOOOOOL xDD
CORNY JOKES!