Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars > Art Shops

Art Shops Whether you are looking for some art to be created or creating art for other people, this is the place for you.

Old Disney CCG (Card Game)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-10-2009, 09:11 PM
KwaiChangCaine

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Artistic
VMKKwaiChangCaine is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Disney CCG (Card Game)

In the forums sometime ago I suggested for interest a possible disney card game based on licenses from the different disney parks scattered across the globe. I have been working with a team to get the game mechanics down and an official business report to submit to Disney for the possibility of this game to be created with official ties to the Walt Disney Co. and sold in the parks.

The game consists of you and your opponent(s) creating your own theme park with Disney attractions, entertainments shows, etc.... The goal is to get a certain number of guests before your opponent, and if you run out of funds you loose the game. (There are alternative win conditions, but we won't get into those now) There are alot more mechanics but thats the goal.

Is anyone out here interested in being beta-testers for the card game so we can more finally tune the mechanics before presenting it to Disney?