Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > In-Park Quests

In-Park Quests Discussion about official In-Park Quests - Closed Till Quests are added back to Parks!

Old Wdw

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-22-2007, 01:57 AM
Registered+

frizzlemay123 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Wdw

Hey! Frizzlemay here! I might be going to WDW soon! Can anyone tell me what quest are going on in WDW right now? Thanks a ton!

frizzlemay
Old 07-22-2007, 03:33 AM
Smile, your on camara
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

camara is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i'm going next month.

from what i know,

Print out:

1. high school musical
2. thrill seekers
3. Tomorrowland

In-park:

1. pirates
2. animation

Note #1:
I believe if you turn in at least 3 correct quests (at once?), you get the Mickey TV

Note #2:
You can ask a worker at VMK Central if still needed, but you're suppose to get the thrill seekers quest stamped by a worker at the entrance of the Kali River Rapids ride in Animal Kingdom

Note #3:
Some items such as red penny presser might still be given to you when you buy certain things from certain shops. I'm pretty sure they are all gone, but not 100% sure.

Note #4:
Be on the look out for those vmk pirate pin boxes so you can get yourself some nice pins to keep/trade, and some nice things for vmk

Note #5:
back in the day you would get print-out prizes to take to a park with you when you completed hidden mickey in-game quest, got top 10 on jungle cruise, etc. They're probably all gone now, but might want to find out (me as well, lol).

Well, i hope that's all right, and i hope that helps you and me out.
Old 07-22-2007, 01:34 PM
Still miss VMK
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award 2010 Holiday Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award 
Total Awards: 22

My Mood: Happy
Noelle is floating through Inner Space
I was there last month. They still had the penny press cards at the candy shop. When I tried to turn in a Jungle Cruise Top Ten sheet they said they didn't have anymore.
Old 07-22-2007, 01:48 PM
Registered+

snowgalsnow is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Well i just came back and they had the thrill,animation,hsm,pirates,space. Ok anyway we got lots of cards bc we kept saying we did not go the other day ok and just talk to the people about the cards i did that and i got lots of micky tvs ( the guy did not know what he was doing )
Old 07-22-2007, 02:21 PM
°o° Disney Enthusiast
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

DizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundDizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundDizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundDizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying around
I know of only one location I've seen the vmk boxes... The shop at the back entrance of Epcot near international gateway. Not only do they have them but they have large stocks.
Old 07-22-2007, 05:53 PM
Registered+

frizzlemay123 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Ok! Thanks!!:p

frizzlemay
Old 07-23-2007, 04:43 PM
DysLEFTic Southern Yankee
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

greenhpper has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noelle View Post
I was there last month. They still had the penny press cards at the candy shop. When I tried to turn in a Jungle Cruise Top Ten sheet they said they didn't have anymore.
They had them again when we went two weeks ago. Just keep bringing the sheets (PDFs) with you.