Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > Site Feedback > Site Feedback Archive

Site Feedback Archive Site Feedback Archive

Old What is this?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-02-2009, 03:35 AM
GHIII

My Mood: Doleful
ZortheraCrathTheAliens is spinning in a Cursed Storm
What is this?

What happened to my freedom? In the changing of my profile information... What are these drop down menus I see, forcing me to make a selection, when I could express myself with something spawned of my wit? You have taken this away from me without reason.

REASON
I demand one.

Honestly, what twinkle-toes came up with this system?
These options you give me... they do not amuse me.
May someone please explain this obvious denial of my rights? My creativity is being restrained. I am suffering withdrawl.

Last edited by Batleth; 05-02-2009 at 01:07 PM..
Old 05-02-2009, 04:43 AM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
They made the change a while ago.
Its for safety reasons or something.

Old 05-02-2009, 05:16 AM
Be cool by being yourself
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Winners Award Trivia Winner 
Total Awards: 14

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Cool
ccooldudecool is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Yes for safety ( G-Rated site ) due to no true filer, or one can be avoided by using similar words.
It's for the best, or you can ask for a moderater to change it if you really want to.
~cc
Old 05-02-2009, 12:57 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Winner 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Baffled
xoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confetti
Yeah, they took it away because there are soooo many users and with write-your-own answers take a looooong time to moderate.

{haha, I like your wording ^_^}
Old 05-02-2009, 01:11 PM
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Busy
Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZortheraCrathTheAliens View Post
What happened to my freedom? In the changing of my profile information... What are these drop down menus I see, forcing me to make a selection, when I could express myself with something spawned of my wit? You have taken this away from me without reason.

REASON
I demand one.

Honestly, what twinkle-toes came up with this system?
These options you give me... they do not amuse me.

May someone please explain this obvious denial of my rights? My creativity is being restrained. I am suffering withdrawl.
The search button is your friend...
User Info Changes
Profile and Post Change
Site Changes & Updates
Profile Change: Arcade Statistics Tab
Old 05-04-2009, 12:45 AM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batleth View Post
xDDD "The source button is your friend." It's the truth! It's pretty helpful for someone who isn't great with that stuff. (Like me, of course. Even though I SHOULD be. I am a Moderator on a different site...you gotta know how to do that stuff! LOL)

-hugs the search button- ITZ MAH FRENDZ!!

.Blue:.
Old 05-04-2009, 05:28 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
yeahhh alien they changed that a while ago. i hate it too. LOL

they should do something like, block inappropriate words, or.... before whatever you enter's published, a mod has to check it..

cuz.. i dont like drop down menus

OR OR OR OR...

they should have several drop down menus you can play around with to create a phrase.
idk.
LOL

Old 05-04-2009, 10:36 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossomflower View Post
yeahhh alien they changed that a while ago. i hate it too. LOL

they should do something like, block inappropriate words, or.... before whatever you enter's published, a mod has to check it..

cuz.. i dont like drop down menus

OR OR OR OR...

they should have several drop down menus you can play around with to create a phrase.
idk.
LOL
We have a filter that does block certain words and many members find a way around it. You can still put whatever location or mood you want in your profile. As long as they don't break any of the rules,you request it in one of the threads that I gave you earlier, and Batleth finds if appropriate for the site. If you have any ideas we are anxious to hear them.
Old 05-04-2009, 10:40 PM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
OOO. OOOOOOH-- no wonder there was a bunch of moods like "girlyland" and..
stuff

eh, im fine with it, mainly because i'm really
really
not
creative...
LOL

but, if we request stuff, stuff that's like, personalized especially, can't they make it so we can only use it, so other people won't copy your idea? or something? LOL