Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney TV > Test Pattern

Test Pattern Do not adjust your set. This is the Archive forum for the DCFC

Old Way Back When...

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-20-2008, 03:50 PM
i am a sloth.
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Winner Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 15

Born In Park
My Mood: PandaExpress
Friez is Buried in TreasureFriez is Buried in TreasureFriez is Buried in Treasure
Way Back When...

Does anyone remember Disney Channel before HSM and Hannah Montana? Back in '05? Remember all those old shows like Naturally Sadie and Phil of the Future? And the first episode of Shorty McShort Shorts? You know, the one where they go to the space center? Those were the days weren't they? All those great shows: The Proud Family, older episodes of American Dragon, when it was on Disney Channel and not Toon Disney? Share your thoughts/memories!
Old 08-20-2008, 03:54 PM
.:I Have Drifted, Gone:.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Gloomy
GoldenHeart is as Frosty as a Snowman
Kinda creeps me out that Naturally Sadie just stopped airing. But in my opinion, canadian shows aren't that good. Also, I noticed that Sadie's friend, Margaret,(I think that's what her name is?) is in camp rock as one of Tess's clique-mates. Her name is Peggy. Also, one of my guy friends randomly always says shorty mcshort shorts, so I make fun of him for watching Disney Channel. He lies and says its from something else. o.0
Hey. Sorry to tell you, but I had to follow everyone else and go. I left to another forum. I'll still post once and a while, but hardly ever. Meanwhile, enjoy your time here but please don't quit like most of us did. This forum needs more members. Another one lost is another one gained. So please, be that one.
If you want to know more, go to my userpage.

~GoldenHeart
Old 08-20-2008, 03:55 PM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 

My Mood: Creative
taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Oh I do, it was the only channel i watched when i was younger :] I really liked the Proud Family, Phil of the Future was ok, I sometimes watched American Dragon: Jake Long, I liked DC better without all of the crazy shows that are on now. Although I liked the Suite Life before it got old.

~taylor
Old 08-20-2008, 04:35 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Winner 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Baffled
xoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confetti
The Proud Family RAWKED!! Too bad it stopped... Yeah, Disney Channel is all HSM, HM, JB, SLZC, & WWP Bleh.
Old 08-20-2008, 04:49 PM
i am a sloth.
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Winner Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 

Born In Park
Friez is Buried in TreasureFriez is Buried in TreasureFriez is Buried in Treasure
WWP?

I think Phil of the Future was my favorite show. It was good, clean comedy without the laugh machine/studio audience. The characters were good too. The Suite Life was good in '05 before they started changing stuff. And That's So Raven was good too. (The ones in '04 to '06 were really good)
Old 08-20-2008, 04:51 PM
-Insert Title Here-
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

My Mood: Procastinating
SonicBoom is as Frosty as a Snowman
WWP is Wizards of Waverly Place.
That one is OK.

lol Jake Long is AWESOME!
Old 08-20-2008, 04:59 PM
i am a sloth.
Awards Showcase

Born In Park
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBoom View Post
WWP is Wizards of Waverly Place.

Silly me, I could have guessed that. Jake Long was good, until he got the shorts with the high socks... Hmm...
Old 08-20-2008, 05:31 PM
-Insert Title Here-
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

My Mood: Procastinating
SonicBoom is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friez View Post

Silly me, I could have guessed that. Jake Long was good, until he got the shorts with the high socks... Hmm...
Nah, I liked that one better, the characters looked better and the Dragon resembled a dragon well, better lol.
Old 08-20-2008, 07:11 PM
CL_Disruler
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

disruler ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
All those shows grew on me! I loved Phil of the future (Keely was cute ), Jake Long, and etc. What I miss the most is though going back to the 90s. I miss when Disney actually had CARTOONS like Goof Troop, Timon and Pumba, Tale Spin, Duck Tales, etc. and they had those crazy characters which formed ZOOG DISNEY. That's what I grew up on and that's what I miss . Pretty much anything that aired while Disney still had the "mickey mouse tv" icon.
Old 08-22-2008, 10:22 PM
.:Remember:.
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 3

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: VMK
cookiefairy is as Frosty as a Snowman
Was it really that long ago? How time passes..
I miss them. Disney tries too hard now