Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Computer Technical Support > Fixed

Fixed Computer Technical Support archive

Old I think my VMK person is deleted forever! :( PLEASE HELP!!!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-10-2007, 01:07 AM
Registered+

lilbumbles is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Unhappy I think my VMK person is deleted forever! :( PLEASE HELP!!!

Ok, here's the deal...

I was playing on my vmk yesterday 3-8-07, and in the middle of a cute or boot game that i was in charge of.

I got the screen that pops up saying this:

"Out of memory, loading member 14 of PLAYER-CAST 41, even after purging all purgeable cast members" then you have to click ok. So I did, we have gotten this window before during VMK play, so we just re-login like it's a dc or VMK crashing.

I went to log back into my lilbumbles & the log in screen pops up again, instead of getting the click yes or no button.

So I tried everything I can think of...clearing all the cookies, emptying the temp. files and history, restarted my computer, waited 2 hours, and now over 24 hours. I still cannot access my account!

Next I tried VMK Pal and from the regular VMK Home Page. Still nothing. I even tried to see how many credits and what pins I was wearing from the home page. It just refreshes with nothing there???

Yes I tried the contact us. It won't recognize my email or birthday to login! I even went to other Disney sites because I know that you can use your login information and it says no user by that name, please make sure you logged in correctly! I'm sitting here thinking, I KNOW MY LOGIN INFORMATION VMK!!!! LOL But this really isn't funny!

I never received a message stating that I was banned or even a warning, so I'm very confused why I can't get into my account???

If anyone has experienced this before, please can you contact me so I know what to do, PLEASE!

I miss all my things!

Is there an actual email or contact phone # that I can contact VMK directly?

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks, little
Old 03-10-2007, 01:10 AM
Spooky Shadow

iShadow is floating through Inner Space
Hiya Little! It's me, ice! I used to be on your ride team for the Slide Event.

Anyways, I'm no computer wizard, but I suggest just restarting your computer. lol
Old 03-10-2007, 01:10 AM
Pete<3

Goofyono is spinning in a Cursed Storm
that happened to me before but I just took a break from my computer and two days later ( well what was good was i had a 12 hour volleyball tournamant and i went snowboarding so i never thought about the computer ) well anyway after two days it worked again for me..... my brother did do some cleaning process thingy which made my computer a whole lot faster.. but that was after vmk had worked
Old 03-10-2007, 01:19 AM
Registered+

Well thanks for the replies so far...

I have cleaned out everything including the cookies, etc. Nothing so far, so here's hoping for getting back on by day 2!

Yes Ice i remember you, i think i still have one half of your teleporters lol

Your friend MickeyPins never came back on??? Didn't know if he got banned?

Well anymore suggestions would be helpful! Thanks!
Old 03-10-2007, 01:21 AM
Hugs and Pixie Dust
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Summer Party Winner's Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Pixieish
Jezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Have you tried disc clean and defragmenting your computer? They are under performance and maintence in control panel.
Old 03-10-2007, 01:24 AM
Soccer 24/7
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award 
Total Awards: 15

VIP
AceGoalkeeper ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Wow, that's interesting. I have never gotten that before.. Strange.

- Ace
Old 03-10-2007, 01:27 AM
Registered+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezibabe View Post
Have you tried disc clean and defragmenting your computer? They are under performance and maintence in control panel.
Ok that's one thing I haven't tried.

But the weird thing is...is that I can get into all my side accounts on VMK & my kids can too??? This is the puzzling part?

I feel I'm deleted into VMK Cyber Space & I'll never get out with all my things, it looks like I was never created
Old 03-10-2007, 01:35 AM
Hugs and Pixie Dust
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Summer Party Winner's Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 

Jezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying around
It is very strange if the other accounts work. I can only suggest "contact us" and ask if the account is actually still there? By the way I used to get that message, it just means your virtual memory has run out. Change your virtual memory settings (or add more memory). This stopped me from getting that. Good luck
Old 03-10-2007, 01:39 AM
Viva Le Apples!

AppleBees is as Frosty as a Snowman
Strange, well if it's something about memory or computer problem you could probably do a System Restore, it will restore everything you had that you deleted/edited, etc etc to the way it was before you did it.

Start/Programs/Accesories/System Tools/System Restore.

It'll ask you to select a date to go back to it.

Good luck!
Old 03-10-2007, 01:48 AM
Registered+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezibabe View Post
It is very strange if the other accounts work. I can only suggest "contact us" and ask if the account is actually still there? By the way I used to get that message, it just means your virtual memory has run out. Change your virtual memory settings (or add more memory). This stopped me from getting that. Good luck

Wow thanks so much, I will try both of these, but I don't know where to go to add more memory? Going to look now, but some advice would be great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleBees View Post
Strange, well if it's something about memory or computer problem you could probably do a System Restore, it will restore everything you had that you deleted/edited, etc etc to the way it was before you did it.

Start/Programs/Accesories/System Tools/System Restore.

It'll ask you to select a date to go back to it.

Good luck!
Arg! I'm really frustrated!
I did restore my computer to the day before this happened which was yeterday!

Not sure about the increasing the virtual memory...i'm lost as to what to do. But it's still doing the same thing as my original help letter! All my kids and my side account will let me log in from VMK Pal or the regular VMK Home Page, just not my lilbumbles

Last edited by Wendot; 03-10-2007 at 04:09 AM.. Reason: merged double post
Old 03-10-2007, 03:41 AM
Hugs and Pixie Dust
Awards Showcase

Again, I can only suggest "contact us" to make sure that you have not accidentally deleted that account (I hope not).

The virtual memory thing. If you have Windows XP then this is what I did (bear with me):
Control panel > Performance & Mainenance > System. Click on advanced tab then... click on perfomance > settings > advance tab, then virtual memory and click on change.

I have custom sized mine to nearly the maximum of space available and if your hard drive is split into two then change both. This might get rid of your message thing. If not then you might have to add memory which is where you go to a shop. I got a 512Mb and replaced the 21??Mb from inside the computer box. (Sorry if this doesn't make sense, I am not a computer person )

Since I did that I have not had that annoying message up or had to reload, except when VMK lags (lol). Good luck
Old 03-10-2007, 04:19 AM
Hi.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

PaperClip is floating through Inner Space
I have had this happen to me numerous times. Usually a simple restart will fix it.
Old 03-10-2007, 04:29 AM
Registered+

GreenIpodLuv is spinning in a Cursed Storm
This happened to me before! It was horrible! It took me 3months to get back on! There is nothing you can do tho! Gl getting on!

Music
Old 03-10-2007, 04:33 AM
- i have no cheese left -

Joshua is spinning in a Cursed Storm
To me it sounds like a virus or a hack. Better run some scans.
Old 03-10-2007, 04:37 AM
Registered+

Shopping_sweetie is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Same exact thing happened to me today while i was playing on ****** and so i freaked out it was bc your virtual memory was low. Give your computer a rest or if u were using ****** like me go to vmk.com and play its working fine for me now
~Shopping_sweetie <3