Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Off Topic > WAY Off Topic

WAY Off Topic Off Topic archive

Old Harry Potter Discussion

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-23-2009, 02:17 AM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Creative
taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Do you think the PG rating will take away from the story?
Old 03-23-2009, 03:24 AM
Go Donald Duck!!!!!!!!!!!
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Exasperated
Bobray is spinning in a Cursed Storm
The 6th book is mostly the penseive so it's not too violent (besides the cave where Dumbledore meets his end) .

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 03-23-2009 at 03:05 PM.. Reason: spoiler tags
Old 03-23-2009, 12:03 PM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 

taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobray View Post
(besides the cave where Dumbledore meets his end) .
He didn't technically meet his end in the cave,
it was when Snape used Avada Kedevra and he fell out the window.

I think that's right, I haven't read that book forever(:

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 03-23-2009 at 03:06 PM.. Reason: spoiler tags
Old 03-24-2009, 12:13 AM
Unicorn Waffle Elderly
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Participant's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Cheesy
lucky33325 is floating through Inner Space
I doubt it will take away from the story. They always figure out a way. Like in Spiderwick Chronicles, they took away a lot from the book, but it still came together in the movie.
Old 03-30-2009, 01:32 AM
Unicorn Waffle Elderly
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Participant's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 

Bump Mc Bumper bumps.
Old 03-30-2009, 01:45 AM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase

I hope it doesn't take away from it.
I can't wait for it to come out ;D
Hmmm..what new characters show up in the 6th?
There's Prof. Slughorn, but that's all I can think of now.
Old 03-30-2009, 09:53 PM
Summer 0'9 :)
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Hopeful
GoofyGal1213 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorswiftfan13 View Post
I hope it doesn't take away from it.
I can't wait for it to come out ;D
Hmmm..what new characters show up in the 6th?
There's Prof. Slughorn, but that's all I can think of now.

The only other person i can think of is that girl who's name i forget begins with a R.She trys to give Harry chocolates spiked with love potion. I really hope they don't take to much out of the movie.
Old 04-06-2009, 04:01 PM
Bubbles! My bubbles!
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Expert Relocator Winners Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: Stitch-ish
Madilina is as Frosty as a Snowman
Harry Potter and Twilight are competing these days. Hehe, Vampire vs Wizards/Witches...

I cant wait to see Half Blood Prince! It's going to be in cinemas during July, here in England anywayz. It's been and gone there, aint it??

Poor Dumbledore, He meets his end...=[ Yeah, i read the book to know =]
Old 04-08-2009, 02:39 PM
the ground is falling.
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Graphics Trio Award Patriot 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 

My Mood: Insomnious
GryfindorGal is floating through Inner Space
Wowww, I really haven't keeping up with HP news lately, so I just found out like a week age the rating was PG. I have noooo idea how they're going to handle the PG rating. I barely remember what happens in the 6th since I read it so long ago. xD I feel bad for HP now that Twilight has such a big fanbase. Yeah, Twilight is my favorite book I've read, but Harry Potter by far has the best plot I've ever read.
I just remember the cave and Dumbledore... uhmmm, how are they going to do that with a PG rating?? I just hope the whole movie's not toned-down to get away with a PG rating..

Kat

It's funny how the words we never say/can turn into the only thoughts we know
So if you hear this song on the radio/I've said it now and there's no turning back

myshop myuserpage myprofile
music: monday morning - death cab for cutie
Old 04-08-2009, 02:49 PM
The Disney Otaku
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Asleep
SoraStarChan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Yeah, the rating is a bit suprising. Then again, I perfer the books over the movies,

Signature by Skrik
Old 04-08-2009, 02:52 PM
Bubbles! My bubbles!
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Expert Relocator Winners Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: Stitch-ish
Madilina is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by GryfindorGal View Post
Wowww, I really haven't keeping up with HP news lately, so I just found out like a week age the rating was PG. I have noooo idea how they're going to handle the PG rating. I barely remember what happens in the 6th since I read it so long ago. xD I feel bad for HP now that Twilight has such a big fanbase. Yeah, Twilight is my favorite book I've read, but Harry Potter by far has the best plot I've ever read.
I just remember the cave and Dumbledore... uhmmm, how are they going to do that with a PG rating?? I just hope the whole movie's not toned-down to get away with a PG rating..

Kat
I agree, how are they going to make that a PG??
Old 04-08-2009, 06:18 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
..how are they going to make it PG?
that's insane.
because there is no way possible to make it PG! and if they skip to battle I will be really angry.
xD LOL
Old 04-12-2009, 01:59 AM
Unicorn Waffle Elderly
Awards Showcase

I'm pretty sure they'll have the battle in it. I'm surprised with what they're getting away with with PG ratings. I'm surprised Narnia, Race to Witch Mountain, and a few others got the PG ratings.