Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old What's Happening?? And Why Can't I Get Out Of VMK?!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-02-2008, 06:08 PM
Registered+

Plutofan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyBirdHat View Post
A forum? Lol what do you mean by that?
i mean a post, sorry! i get messed up with that stuff!
Old 07-03-2008, 08:16 PM
Heyyy?
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: VMKForumsAddict
MyBirdHat is as Frosty as a Snowman
What's Happening??!!

Chapter eight: The Castle

We were heading right towards the castle, a place called Club33 apparently, at high speed. Yavn was rubbing his hands together and cackling, knowing that he would finally have us once and for all. Minions were running for us from all directions, so the only way we could go was right into Club33 Castle. I could hear Gsterg call out to us, "Well, this is it. It's over.", but it wasn't over yet, I assumed, because I heard Whispered call out something to Hula, and she made the cart go even faster towards the castle! "Hula!! What are you doing??!!" I screamed, and everyone let out a big WHOOAAAAHHH as Yavn stepped aside, suddenly scared of the rampaging cart, and we kept riding into the castle.
The castle was big, and there were lots of paintings of some old guy with a suit on, smiling. There were also many yellow pictures of old vmk players, before they were minions, smiling and having fun with their friends. I looked over, to see that Phinny was also looking at pictures as we were zooming down the halls. She was crying. Alber noticed too, and so did Gsterg, Whispered, Defre, Hula, and Lily. We all reached over and gave Phinny a group hug, and even with Hula driving she was able to hug her too! "Phinny, even though we might not have VMK anymore, we'll still have each other. The last eight people really ever to be on vmk." Defre said softly, and that apparently made Phinny feel alot better, since she stopped feeling sad. "Ahh! Hula, turn the cart!" I exclaimed, as I noticed we were about to crash into a huge glass window! Hula looked forward, but, it was too late. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!" everyone screamed as we crashed into the glass, small pieces crashing to the floor when it shattered. Soon enough we were sailing through the air in our handmade cart, all eight of us about 67 ft above ground. We were sort of flying for a few seconds, and everything seemed slow motion. Once we hit the ground with a thud, and kept on going, it was strange, and do you know why? Because we weren't outside Yavn's castle anymore. We were in a place totally different, a place nobody has even heard of in VMK. We were riding along in Cookie's Candyland.
haaaapppyy new yearr:]
Old 07-19-2008, 06:58 PM
Heyyy?
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: VMKForumsAddict
MyBirdHat is as Frosty as a Snowman
BUMP! anyone want more??
haaaapppyy new yearr:]