Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > Disneyland

Disneyland The first, the best? At least the furthest west!

Old Funny Experiences @ Disneyland

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-03-2007, 03:22 AM
Defying Gravity...

smrtfriendship ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Funny Experiences @ Disneyland

Have you had any funny experiences recently at Disneyland?

Feel free to post them here!

EDIT* Feel free to post funny experiences from WDW or any other Disney theme park!

Here's a couple of mine:

When I was on the Alice in Wonderland ride and the other Fantasyland dark rides with my friends, we were bored. So for fun, we decided to scream at random stuff during the ride. So when we were at Alice in Wonderland, when we saw the flowers and other characters, we started to scream LOUD. There were people behind us, and saw us. Then when we got to the part where you go outside on the leaf bridge, we put our hands in the air, like we would do on a roller c:oaster. Right when the ride finished, the people behind us gave us this weird look. I know it's weird, but hey, we had fun! Isn't that what we're suppose to have when we're at the happiest place on earth?

Another funny experience we had was right before the Parade of Dreams began. It was around 10 minutes before the parade, the time where they begin to clear the streets for the parade. Well, there was a janitor in the middle of the street cleaning up. He was pretty much alone with everyone staring at him. Then out of the blue, everyone started applauding him and cheering for him. Some even gave a standing ovation. It was so random...

Last edited by smrtfriendship; 08-07-2007 at 07:38 PM..