Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki) > Wiki Archive

Old HELP! VMK Character Option Images needed for the Wiki

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-10-2008, 12:26 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Insomnious
UpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their head
HELP! VMK Character Option Images needed for the Wiki

We're DONE! But I'm leaving this thread open just in case somebody discovers we are missing images or if there is a suggestion regarding images of this type that we may have overlooked.

In order to document as much of VMK as possible, we need all the help we can get from VMKFers. Please help us keep the memory of VMK alive through the wiki.

Looking for images from the CHARACTER window in VMK with the blue background (where you go to change your clothing) of the different options for your avatars.

IMPORTANT: This would work best if one person were able to do all of each option and keep everything consistent except for the option that we are documenting. For example if you are doing face styles...keep outfit (shoulders or whole body will be seen in the images) hairstyle, hair color, and skin tone the same for each different face style image.

We need images of:
  • *DONE*
    ALL Female Face Style Options
    Please keep outfit, skin tone, hair style and hair color the same. We only need images of the head from the shoulders up.

• *DONE*
    ALL Male Hair Colors
    Please keep outfit, face style, skin tone and hair style the same. Please try to get an image which includes both the character's head AND the hair color box that shows what color the hair is to the right of the character.

• *DONE*
    ALL Male Hairstyle Options
    Please keep outfit, face style, skin tone, and hair color the same. We only need images of the head from the shoulders up.

• *DONE*
    ALL Female Hairstyle Options
    Please keep outfit, face style, skin tone, and hair color the same. We only need images of the head from the shoulders up.

• *DONE*
    ALL Male Face Style Options
    Please keep outfit, skin tone, hair style and hair color the same. We only need images of the head from the shoulders up.

• *DONE*
    ALL Female Hair Colors
    Please keep outfit, face style, skin tone and hair style the same. Please try to get an image which includes both the character's head AND the hair color box that shows what color the hair is to the right of the character.

• *DONE*
    ALL Male Skin Tones
    Please keep OUTFIT, face style, hair style, and hair color the same. Please try to get a FULL BODY image that includes the skin tone color box found to the right of the character.

• *DONE*
    ALL Female Skin Tones
    Please keep OUTFIT, face style, hair style, and hair color the same. Please try to get a FULL BODY image that includes the skin tone color box found to the right of the character.

I understand that Male and Female may have the same/similar skin tones and hair colors, but I want to treat them separately for the time being

The Character Window:

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 04-18-2008 at 06:23 AM.. Reason: DONE
Old 04-10-2008, 02:16 AM
Anyone can believe.
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Amuzed
acefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
I have the Male hairstyle's!
http://pixpipeline.com/d/d37fe48f508f.jpg
http://pixpipeline.com/d/198d10ced987.jpg
http://pixpipeline.com/d/163ec386ee48.jpg
http://pixpipeline.com/d/c6414de3ea89.jpg
http://pixpipeline.com/d/6b7e3a9dfc98.jpg
http://pixpipeline.com/d/88d0a94726.jpg
http://pixpipeline.com/d/3415fc286240.jpg
http://pixpipeline.com/d/3f13f2b14db9.jpg
http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs226&d=08154&f=wiki354.jpg
I couldn't get the last one to upload on the Pixpipeline. Hope this is how you wanted it! This is all the hairstyles. I don't know if this is how you wanted it!
EDIT: Im sorry if the cropping is bad. Im not a good cropper. Sorry in advance!
- acefredfred

Last edited by acefredfred; 04-10-2008 at 03:44 AM.. Reason: Added some words at top and also..Read EDIT:
Old 04-10-2008, 03:31 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 

Born In Park VIP
UpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Thanks acefredfred those look like the will work just fine!

I will be uploading them when I get a chance.

First post has been updated...

Anyone else wanting to help the wiki?
Old 04-10-2008, 03:51 AM
Anyone can believe.
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award 

acefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Your welcome UpInTheAir! My first Wiki helping! Thats the only thing that i could really get pictures for. If you need the other Male Parts i will gladly get them.
- acefredfred
Old 04-10-2008, 04:37 AM
Anyone can believe.
Awards Showcase

Up. When i was looking at the pictures. For the credit you gave me the credit and when i clicked it, It sends people to your profile. Is it suppose to do that? LOL.
- acefredfred
Old 04-10-2008, 04:37 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
I think I got it fixed now Sorry about that!
Old 04-10-2008, 04:50 AM
Anyone can believe.
Awards Showcase

Lol. Okay let me try again. But that was a funny mistake tho.
If you need the other Male options just ask! i'll be glad to help.
- acefredfred
Old 04-10-2008, 10:39 AM
Doctor Hoo's #1 fan =]
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Magical
prinsess_chloe is as Frosty as a Snowman
i dont mind doing the female hair and i would alsio do the female tones
Old 04-11-2008, 07:00 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Anything you can submit would be greatly appreciated.
Old 04-12-2008, 12:01 PM
#1 fan of Xigbar ^.^
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Halloween '08 Participation Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 3

xigbar is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I'll do male hair color and male tones when I get on. And, there's like, 200 face styles. Alright 50... so I think ten of should each get one of them, like, mustache, lips, in cheeks, out cheeks and beard. Then, somebody can get all the glasses ones.
Old 04-12-2008, 02:36 PM
Retired
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Disney
StitchRokcs is as Frosty as a Snowman
what do u mean by character imagae options? do u mean like pictures of the faces?

like this?

Last edited by StitchRokcs; 04-19-2008 at 03:59 PM..
Old 04-13-2008, 05:32 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Thanks everyone for offering to help! I can't wait to get the pics

I know that there are a lot of different face styles, and I have no problem with dividing up the work. But I would like to keep the hair, hair color, skin tone, and clothing consistent. So if you want to split up the tasks, I think these things need to be agreed upon beforehand.

Right now I think the important thing is to jump right in and see what we can do. If we need to make changes or set down guidelines in the future that can be done

Thanks for all the help!
Old 04-13-2008, 05:42 AM
Anyone can believe.
Awards Showcase

Your not getting any from me unless no one else posts pictures. I did my share! Lol...
- acefredfred
Old 04-13-2008, 06:32 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by StitchRokcs View Post
what do u mean by character imagae options? do u mean like pictures of the faces?

like this?
This brings up an interesting point...While right now I want the full character face (or full body) from the character window instead of just the image shown in the little box, these images are very...well cute? interesting? Perhaps if we get the larger ones done, may consider getting the little pics too

But, sadly, I think there will be bigger fish to fry and we won't have the luxury to waste time getting two images to portray the same thing, so I say shoot for the large full head/body images for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acefredfred View Post
Your not getting any from me unless no one else posts pictures. I did my share! Lol...
- acefredfred
And for that I thank you Now I hope I will have others to thank!