Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old The Day Furniture Was On Sale

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-03-2008, 01:45 AM
hi
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: VMK
MsBored is as Frosty as a Snowman
The Day Furniture Was On Sale

Blue Highlight=Blue
Purple Highlight=Friend
Green Highlight=Random Person
Orange Highlight=Furniture

Chapter 1

One day VMK was releasing some furniture for a huge sale! Then Blue jumped outta bed to buy 'em. She bought lots of kiosks and some rare items that are now on sale (Don't know the name)

Blue walked into a guest room. ALL of the stuff from the sale were there! She got tired of it so went to a public room. And guess what?! MORE of the items on sale!

Blue: Why is this all on sale? And why is it Everywhere?
Person: Duh.. Its on sale! - thinks Blue is dumbo -
Blue: I'm not dumbo, I just thinking why.
Person: Eh, whatever.

Blue went to her friends room that was empty, then her friend went somewhere else. Blue stayed for a while and suddenly found an item being placed. She wondered, why are there so many kiosks here? She saw ALL the things from the sale that she bought, it wasn't her room, she even checked the owner's name! She disappeared into another empty room, chairs started popping up under her like popcorn! It was her room but her inventory wasn't open! She couldn't click Take Away, or rotate, or anything else! She could not clear room, but she could do everything else the owners can do! But she checked her inventory and all the things were there. She asked VMK if it was a bug, they said no, it's probably just you putting in stuff without knowing.. She thought VMK was no help. So she called her friend over to check it out.

Dream: It's empty ..
Blue: What! its right- Nevermind? Where did it go!
Dream: I think you're having a rough day..
Blue: Yeah, maybe so, probably a I day only bug..
Dream: Yeah, now let me get back to my room..
Blue: Kaa.

Chapter 2

The next day Blue thought everything was alright Then she entered her room and her furniture started talking!!

Quest Kiosk: Hiya, I'm the quest kiosk, use me to make a quest!

Blue thought Aww! That quest kiosk is awfully nice!She thought she'd talk to it for fun :P

Quest Kiosk: Talk to me!
Blue: Hiya, I'm Blue
Quest Kiosk: Ok, now that we've met, you're doom forever.

Blue's face froze up, she took a deep breath, but couldn't let it out. She blinked a few times to make sure she's reading right, she got scared and jumped off the computer for a few minutes, she hugged her pillow. It's ok, it's ok, just a virtual game.

Blue watched some TV to get her mind off 'Meanie Quest'. But while she was watching there was a TV ad about VMK. She screeched and stuffed the sofa pillow in her face and mumbled. While she was watching it she saw talking furniture! She called her friend to tell her, her friend said it wasn't there. So Blue called another friend, she said the SAME thing! Blue was frustrated. Am I the only one who sees this?! She thought. Her mom played VMK but not like non-stop so she told her, her mom just laughed hysterically and walked to the kitchen. Blue saw the talking furniture AGAIN so called her mom, but then it suddenly disappeared, but when her mom was gone it appeared again. Blue felt like VMK was haunting her! She stared at her computer, she loves it but it's starting to scare her, even her TV! Blue thought about talking to her friends about this later..

Last edited by MsBored; 04-08-2008 at 12:53 AM..
Old 04-03-2008, 01:51 AM
wants Elle B. to return
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Halloween '09 Award Trivia Winner VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Villany
the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Grammar and spelling do matter, Blue