Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > The Other Magic Kingdoms

The Other Magic Kingdoms Paris, Tokyo, Hong Kong, all the other Disney parks looking for a forum of their own

Old Are you 23? ~Disney~

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-07-2009, 12:31 AM
VMK 4ever

My Mood: Amuzed
gamedudegamedude is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Are you 23? ~Disney~

Thanks freddys!
Nobody knows what is is yet..
Is it a movie? A game?
Well check it out for yourself!

Are You 23?

Poster:

Therories:

-The Walt Disney Company was founded in 1923.

-Pixar is 23 years old this year.

-Discover 23 family adventures with new itineraries in 2009
This one was taken right off the Disney site, and "23" was bolded. 0_o
Old 01-07-2009, 02:07 AM
Too lazy to post
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Busy
Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
:o We find out two days before my birthday! Yayyy! And two days after my birthday is Pi day! Even more yay!!!
Old 01-07-2009, 02:22 AM
has Left the Building
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Winner Award Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

DiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their head
hmm.... this is VERY interesting... it may be a new ride at DLR... you never know...
Old 01-07-2009, 03:22 AM
Official Disney Princess!
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

Born In Park
My Mood: Disney
DisneyDesi is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I agree with Meme And if it is I know what ride...

Credit goes to Friez! Iloveit Thanks!
Old 01-07-2009, 05:37 AM
VMK name is msmanda

manda386 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
my birthday is also at the start of march (8 days before the announcement), hmm, interesting

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 01-07-2009 at 06:48 AM.. Reason: personal information
Old 01-07-2009, 06:32 AM
•Dancing through life•
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award Halloween '08 Winner's Award 

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Regal
Kitri has disabled reputation
Something Disney this way comes! Are you 23?

Are you 23?

I don't know if 23 is an age or some sort of code. Know one knows if it is a game, a movie, or TV show. I guess we'll have to wait until March 10!

Kitty!

Clickie
Thank you SoccerRyan and Pisces for being my math tutors!

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 01-07-2009 at 06:51 AM.. Reason: resolved with merge
Old 01-17-2009, 03:21 AM
.hola.
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

Born In Park
My Mood: Amuzed
MinnieMForever is as Frosty as a Snowman
I can't wait to find out what the "Are You 23" means!

~Earth
Old 01-17-2009, 03:26 AM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
I know! Its so cool!!

Old 01-20-2009, 10:16 PM
Best Kept Disney Secret
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

VIP
gigarichard is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I've heard that it is going to be a substitute for VMK. Now dont go into a screaming match with me, but I have heard it will be a game called Club 23. Will be memberships only, pay to play. A free option will most likely happen, with not as many benefits just like TT, POTCO, Club Penguin, etc.

Disney knows that they need an online game to draw in the teenage crowd, and they've learned that having a specific theme like TT or POTCO wont work. They need something to cater to all ages, like Club Penguin, but make it more geared towards the teenagers and up.

I've got some evidence to this.... this is not my theory, heard it from someone else. BUT if you are interested in finding out for yourself, pm me or search some Disney fansites and blogs.......

And no it is definitely not a ride.

Old 01-20-2009, 10:34 PM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
My Theory

First, here are the facts that back up my theory:
  • John Lasseter from Pixar attended the Consumer Electronics Show to commend Sony for its Blu Ray technology. Pictoral evidence of this can be found here. While at the CES, Lasseter hinted at 3D film coming up in the future.
  • "Pinocchio: 70th Anniversary Platinum Edition" is going to be released to Blu-ray on March 10th.

Using these facts, I am predicting that 22 other Disney films may be released to Blu-ray along with Pinocchio on March 10, 2009, making a total of 23 releases.

I think asking fans if they're 23 is asking them if they have purchased all 23 releases (the answer would obviously be no until they would be released on March 10). I'm thinking that Pixar and Disney are teaming up due to the fact that Tinkerbell is not a Pixar character (and Tinkerbell appears on the Are you 23? page). Knowing how great Pixar/Disney films are (Toy Story, A Bug's Life, Monster's Inc, Finding Nemo, Cars, etc.), I'm hope for these releases to be spectacular if my prediction somehow comes true.

Very good job Disney on keeping your lips sealed! When fans have to come up with crazy theories based on coincidental facts like this, you know you've done your job!

-Soccer

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!
Old 01-20-2009, 11:08 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant 

My Mood: VMK
GreatGreenWizard is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Don't forget that VMK launched May 23 2005 One more 23 thing.
Old 01-20-2009, 11:28 PM
Too lazy to post
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Busy
Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoccerRyan View Post
First, here are the facts that back up my theory:
  • John Lasseter from Pixar attended the Consumer Electronics Show to commend Sony for its Blu Ray technology. Pictoral evidence of this can be found here. While at the CES, Lasseter hinted at 3D film coming up in the future.
  • "Pinocchio: 70th Anniversary Platinum Edition" is going to be released to Blu-ray on March 10th.

Using these facts, I am predicting that 22 other Disney films may be released to Blu-ray along with Pinocchio on March 10, 2009, making a total of 23 releases.

I think asking fans if they're 23 is asking them if they have purchased all 23 releases (the answer would obviously be no until they would be released on March 10). I'm thinking that Pixar and Disney are teaming up due to the fact that Tinkerbell is not a Pixar character (and Tinkerbell appears on the Are you 23? page). Knowing how great Pixar/Disney films are (Toy Story, A Bug's Life, Monster's Inc, Finding Nemo, Cars, etc.), I'm hope for these releases to be spectacular if my prediction somehow comes true.

Very good job Disney on keeping your lips sealed! When fans have to come up with crazy theories based on coincidental facts like this, you know you've done your job!

-Soccer
:o Most movies and such are released on Tuesdays, March 10th is a Tuesday...

Ah but all of the theories sound so good o.o

EDIT: By movies and such I meant DVD's and such

Last edited by Pisces; 01-21-2009 at 03:55 AM..
Old 01-20-2009, 11:31 PM
cuteskaterflip
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

sdkfrachel is spinning in a Cursed Storm
My brother knows it but he isn't telling me :p
It was in the Inside the Magic podcast, so listen to it and it will tell you!
Old 01-21-2009, 03:19 AM
Trader
Awards Showcase
Super Sleuth Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: SaveVMK
StarBP is as Frosty as a Snowman
2+3=5
23=23
2+3=5

05/23/05

2+3=5
23=23
(2^3)*(2+3)*(2+3)*(2+3)+2+3=2005

05/23/2005
Old 01-21-2009, 04:07 AM
I'm cool...
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award Mod Match Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Trivia Winner 

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: VMK
Aggie is floating through Inner Space
I am so excited. I can hardly wait! I wish it was a game like VMK. Great Theories everyone.