Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Collector Items

Collector Items Information about the special items found in VMK, the pins, badges, clothes, furniture, etc. Formerly Items, Badges, Spells, Pins, Furniture, Clothes, etc. forum

Old What is a trading spree?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-27-2007, 07:01 PM
Registered+

DeeMac61206 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
What is a trading spree?

I've heard people talk about trading sprees and something about selling things for credits. Now I didn't think that was possible..
So, what exactly are trading sprees?
Old 12-27-2007, 07:07 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 1

VIP
My Mood: Curmudgeon
lemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Two ways

Trading credits via Quest Machine.

Buying buyables equal to the amount of credits the spree is.
Old 12-27-2007, 07:08 PM
Hugs and Pixie Dust
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Summer Party Winner's Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Pixieish
Jezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Say somebody offers 4K (4,000) shopping spree for your item and you accept. You then pm them a list of things from the shops that add up to the 4K. You then trade them your item for the buyables you requested. This is the only way you can trade on these boards.. Kiosk trading is not allowed here and VMK do not like it either, you can get scammed too easily that way.

The selling things for credits is different. Click on an item in your inventory and it comes up with "place" or "sell". If you sell it then VMK gives you credits for it, but be careful, they never give back what you paid for it.
Old 12-27-2007, 07:18 PM
Gone - Where I Am.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Adventurous
ElephantEthan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonysnicket3 View Post
Two ways

Trading credits via Quest Machine.

Buying buyables equal to the amount of credits the spree is.
About the buying buyables, if you sell that buyable, you get 1/5 of that amount. So say you bought an item for 5,000 credits, you sell it and get 1,000. So about the buying buyable is not true, I think.

Last edited by ElephantEthan; 12-27-2007 at 07:19 PM.. Reason: Fixed spelling errors and grammatical errors :-) ~ Elf
Old 12-27-2007, 07:19 PM
Registered+

DeeMac61206 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Oh, okay that makes more sense then what I came up with in my head.