Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > VMKF Arcade

VMKF Arcade Talk about the VMKF arcade.

Old Post Arcade Glitches/Bugs Here!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-09-2007, 09:13 PM
ImJustBeeNme
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Pensive
bee2u is covered with Confettibee2u is covered with Confettibee2u is covered with Confetti
Conundrum scoring backwards

Scoring for conundrum should be lowest score is top score, since you are to work it as fast as you can. Currently, it has the slowest score in first place.
Old 07-25-2007, 01:28 PM
¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

AlexKZ is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Ummm... not sure if this is a bug, but shouldn't NoName Game 2 Game be lowest scoring, because anybody could just sit in a single spot and raise their score, then go to the finish.

:magic: AlexKZ
Old 07-26-2007, 01:41 PM
Neeeeeed Sleeeeee.....Zzz
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

cteddiesgirl is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Hmmm. In Jungle Jumble, I am in first place with the faster time. But it's showing BlueStarburst in the box as top scorer.
Old 07-30-2007, 08:40 PM
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Busy
Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bee2u View Post
Scoring for conundrum should be lowest score is top score, since you are to work it as fast as you can. Currently, it has the slowest score in first place.
That's the way it is set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexKZ View Post
Ummm... not sure if this is a bug, but shouldn't NoName Game 2 Game be lowest scoring, because anybody could just sit in a single spot and raise their score, then go to the finish.

Changed to low score wins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cteddiesgirl View Post
Hmmm. In Jungle Jumble, I am in first place with the faster time. But it's showing BlueStarburst in the box as top scorer.
That's the way it is now. We've had a recent update to the arcade which fixed this problem.
Old 08-01-2007, 12:01 PM
¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

Quote:
Ok, it says I'm the highscore, but when your on the screen to play the game it doesn't. It says the other person has the high score. Plus, it doesn't show it on the scrolling thing in my post. But when you submit scores for NonName Game 2, on that page it says I am the hogh score. And I have 15 High scores, and I'm not on the main arcade page, while bee2u has 14 highscores, and is on the main page.
Old 08-01-2007, 01:02 PM
Go visit the wiki! ;)
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 10

VIP
TravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
As much as I would like to have first place on Jurassic Putt game, my score is messed up. I finished 3 over par but it gave me a score of 0 and 1st place! @_@

http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/arca...ats&gameid=179

So, I would like to give up my first place title to the real person who should have the title!
Old 08-01-2007, 01:19 PM
¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSch View Post
As much as I would like to have first place on Jurassic Putt game, my score is messed up. I finished 3 over par but it gave me a score of 0 and 1st place! @_@

So, I would like to give up my first place title to the real person who should have the title!
LOL. I'll gladly take it back.
Old 08-01-2007, 01:50 PM
Go visit the wiki! ;)
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 10

VIP
TravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Quote:
LOL. I'll gladly take it back.
Well, until then, I guess I'll hold this trophy for you

Old 08-01-2007, 01:57 PM
< All my Pink dogs! :)
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

sunnyskye is floating through Inner Space
Lol funny bug. The object is to get less points, right?
Old 08-01-2007, 02:33 PM
Gotta go...
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: VMKFy
TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSch View Post

Thanks TravisSch, Ive cleared the score and updated the champs table.
Old 08-01-2007, 02:36 PM
¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

AlexKZ : 15 Highscores (uh.. and scrolly thing only shows 12?, but my page in the arcade shows 15?)

Bee2u : 13 Highscores

Bee2u still on Arcade Home Page? Confused?

Old 08-03-2007, 03:50 AM
Ranter
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

lmxbreakaway is spinning in a Cursed Storm
The other day I was playing Tubbing and I totally beat the high score. I keep going and the Tubbin guy disapeared! The when I submitted my score it said error
Look:
Old 08-20-2007, 03:42 PM
¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

Uh.. in Hungry Hungy Hippos, It says I'm in first place, but I don't have the highscore. I walso have the lower time, so i'm confused!?

Old 08-20-2007, 03:49 PM
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Busy
Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Uh.. in Hungry Hungy Hippos, It says I'm in first place, but I don't have the highscore. I walso have the lower time, so i'm confused!?

Fixed.......
Old 08-20-2007, 04:28 PM
Finally Back
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Happy
PirateInferno is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Time for me to post on my own sticky.
Has anybody noticed that the Extreme Skating has backwards scoring? (highest wins, you have to hold up for the entire thing)
Also, I am champion of Crazy Maze.
Why am i not the best score of all time?
I played Rally 2100.
I beat the whole thing, I couldn't submit my score. The whole thing just restarted.
Also, I'm champion of BOT wars with a high score of 1900?