Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old ○Waffles○ Are A Girl's Best Friend

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-30-2008, 09:34 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Winner 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Baffled
xoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confetti
.:☼Sammie's Story☼:.

chappy 5 added!!!

((before we start, this is NOT a true story, and the names in this are NOT my real name or people I know.))

Chapter one...my life
We live, we love,
We know it's above our heads...
We sing, we dance,
We jump, we prance,
Our lives don't last for long,
I have to sing this song,
A-whoah-oah-oh.

I finished writing my song and closed my notebook. I looked around my room, because it was Saturday and there really wasn't anything else to do but be lazy and watch golf while eating chips and salsa, which really hurt my stomach but is the yummiest thing on Earth. I got up from my bed and walked to the window. I sat down on the little couch by the window and look out. The snow kept on falling. It was about one foot now. I ran over to my mirror, thinking, Ooh, it would be fun to have a for-fun Barbie make-up game... but you know that feeling when one moment you have a great idea, then you start to do it and it's the stupidest thing in the world? I got that.

So I just went downstairs and poured myself a big bowl of "Mild Salsa" and grabbed the tortilla chips. I went into our TV room, grabbed the laptop and logged on to my website, which was a message board for teens who wanted to start a career that had to do with singing, acting, song writing, or play/movie writing...basically all of the performing arts and what goes on behind it. Nobody was on, as usual. The most members I had ever gotten was 17. That was including me. I tried getting out links and ads for my website on different websites, but nope. That only drew visitors who stayed for three minutes. I signed off and headed for the coat closet, grabbed my wool coat, got on my snow boots, and decided to go and get my friend Katie.

*By now, you probably want to know more about me. Okay, sorry I didn't mention it before. My name is Sammie, and I'm fourteen. Katie is fifteen, but she's still my best friend. It's in December, four days away from Christmas, and I'm still waiting until my parents get back from their before-Christmas vacation to...who knows where? They go on a road trip, headed for the other side of the USA. They only bring me along ever other trip.*

I walked three houses down our street to Katie's house. She opened the door and said, "SAMMIE!! El-oh-el, I have the most fantabulous gift for you!! I cannot WAIT until Ex-Mus!!" ...She meant X-mas; or Christmas.
"Cool! Yeah, I got you an UBERLY-AWESOME present for you!!" I said, jumping up and down obnoxiously.
"Are-oh-tee-eff-ell!!" Katie shouted while texting her friend Lucas.
"Lucas you're texting?" I asked. She covered her phone and blushed.
"Maaaaaybe." Katie hinted. I rolled my eyes.
"You wanna go to Jake's and get a Slusherooni?" I asked. "On me."
"Kay-kay!!" she said.

Jake's is our favorite place to get the signature Slusheroonis. They're the best slushies ever. We go practically every Saturday. We both loaded onto her double-seated bike and rode down the snow-covered road. Sure, it was dangerous, but we had done it before. We walked in to an unpleasant surprise. There was a huge man yelling at Jake Howsenburgre, ((yes, it's spelled Howsenburgre, it's not a typo.)) and yelling loudly.

Chapter two...Alayna.
((Before we start this chapter, I'm switching out of my view and into the view you would read in a normal book!))

The man turned around and stomped out.
"Jake, what was that about?" Katie asked, still texting Lucas.
"Hi, girls. And it was about my Slusherooni. Apparently there was a hair in it... but I'm bald, so I'm assuming it's from Alayna, my new worker. But no biggy." Jake replied.
A blonde girl ran out of the back holding four Slusheroonis. "Here they are! Four Shlusher--" she paused. "Where'd that dude go?"
"Never mind that, Alayna. Anyways, meet my two favorite customers; Sammie Wigby and Katie Notredahm." Jake said.
Alayna held out her hand and shook both of them. "Hi, I'm Alayna Antoinette Green; just moved here! I work here."
Sammie nodded. "I'm Sammie, I live up the hill."
"Awesome. And where do you live, Katheryn?" Alayna asked.
Sammie could tell Katie didn't like being called Katheryn. But she was surprisingly calm. "Three houses down," Katie smiled.
"Awesome. Hey, so you live on Grand Tree Golden Oak River Meadow Drive?" Alayna asked.
"Heh, yeah. The weirdest street name ever! Actually, it's longer. You forgot to add in 'snow', 'butter nut', and 'chesnut blue wood'. Hehe..." Sammie laughed.
"Kewlio!!" Alayna said. "Anyways, I get off now. Right? Anyways, so want to go to my house? I live on that street too!!"
"Awesome, sure." Katie said.
"My parents are gone until X-mas. So yeah, that's fine." Sammie said.
"Cool! Oh, I just love Christmas. It's my favorite holiday. The things we do, the things we celebrate, it's just so much fun! So let's go! My limo is coming..." Alayna looked out the window. "Oh, it's here now! We can load your bike into the back."
How did she know we had a bike? Sammie wondered.

They arrived at Alayna's. It was HUMUNGUS. First they swam in the pool, then they climbed the rock climbing wall in the basement, then they had a pillow fight, then they played a ping~pong tournament.
"Aly, where did you live before?" Katie asked, texting again.
"Mali...BOO!" she said, making Katie jump and drop her phone.
"AUGHH!!!" Katie shrieked.
"El-oh-elz. Anyways, c'mon, wanna show you my hockey~rink downstairs." Aly said, taking the elevator.
Uhg, Katie thought.

Chapter three...Vienna.
We took the elevator downstairs to the hockey~rink, there to find a girl with dark hair. She was skating around, playing hockey with Alayna's little sister, Anna~Lisa.

Vienna scored on Anna~Lisa. "Scorrrrrre!!" she yelled, holding her hands up in the air. Anna~Lisa sighed and skated away.

"Vienna... did you go hard on her again?" Alayna asked, hands on her hips.
"Hey, she's the one who wanted to be goalie," Vienna laughed.
"Sammie, Katheryn, this is my cousin Vienna." Alayna introduced. Sammie shook Vienna's hand.

Sammie noticed out of the corner of her eye was Anna~Lisa crying in the stands. Vienna chuckled. "Bad sport," Vienna said.
"No, you're just annoying..." you could hear Alayna mumble. Alayna really didn't like Vienna.

"Okayz, so I'm going to go upstairs and email Lucas," Vienna said.
"LUCAS!! Lucas Bentley?!" Katie shrieked.
"Chyeah!...you know him?!" Vienna asked. She slipped and fell on the ice.
"He's my..... friend!!" Katie said, helping Vienna up.
"No wayz!! I knew him in Cali.!" Vienna shrieked.
"Wanna get a Slusherooni?!" Katie said, grabbing Vienna's hand and pulling her towards the elevator.
Sammie felt a bit of jealousy. What about her friendship?
"Vienna's staying with us this year. Her parents... split. Anyways, wanna go upstairs? I have a chat session with Demi Lovato in five minutes. Video chat. You can talk, too! Demi and I are like BFFs." Alayna said, grabbing Sammie's hand.
"Uh...sure." Sammie said, following behind.

Chapter four...Halle.
After the chat with Demi, they took the limo over to the community center to enter the sledding tournament; despite how much Alayna didn't want to. Sammie had worked two whole years on this sled and wasn't going to give up all the hard labor for waiting another year.

"Ah, Sammie!" Mrs. Kayman, the registration lady at the community center said.
"Hi, Mrs. Kayman! Alayna Green and I would like to sign up for the sledding contest." Sammie said. "But not on a team."
Alayna's mouth dropped. I don't want to sled! she thought, crossing her arms. But, she would still do it because she was already signed up.
"Alright, you're signed up! Be here Christmas Eve at 5:00...pm." Mrs. Kayman informed.
"Cool. Thanks!" Sammie said, running back to the limo. Alayna followed behind.

After Alayna dropped off Sammie at her house, Sammie walked in and began to IM her friend who lived across the neighborhood; Halle.

Sammie1412: Hal!! =)
Hallegirl1214: Samziez! =) Lol, whats up?
Sammie1412: Eh, nm.
Hallegirl1214: Same. !! its snowng so much
Sammie1412: I kno!!! its crazy
Hallegirl1214: Can I come over? i am so bored...sorry to sound so bossy =I
Sammie1412: lol, np. yeah, sure. you can come now if you want =)
Hallegirl1214: kk!! c u in like five minutes
Sammie1412: K. byez!

Sammie waited until Halle got there. "Hi, Samzies!!" she squealed.
Suddenly a rock crashed through the window. Halle screamed. So did Sammie. There was a note tied to the rock.

~
Better run,
Better hide.
We know where you are,
Best keep your eyes open wide.
~
Chapter five...Whodunnit?
Halle ran around the room screaming. Sammie dropped the rock on Halle's toe.

"AUGHH!!!" Halle yelled, holding her foot and still hopping around the room. Sammie tried to be calm.
"Ooh, I know, I'll call Alayna!" Sammie figured, picking up the phone and dialing the number. She heard the song Fabulous playing as she waited.
"MAWM, puh-leeze stawp calling," Alayna said.
"Uh... It's Sammie?"
"Oh! My bad! Sorriez," she apologized.
"No problem. Anyways, can you come over? Some weirdo threw a rock through the window..."
"What? Same here!! Someone threw one through my window! It said: Better run, better hide. We know where you are, best keep your eyes open wide. I am SOOO scared."
"Whoah! That's weird. OK, well come over to my house ASAP."

Alayna walked in, wearing hot pink high-heels and bright pink leggings. She also wore a dyed pink fur coat, and even though Sammie had seen her about 15 minutes ago, she had dyed her hair so she had pink streaks.

"Out of your work clothes?" Sammie giggled.
Alayna laughed. "These are my rec. clothes. I was just playing soccer with Anna~Lisa and Daddy. Maddie was our mascot."
"Maddie?" Sammie asked.
"Yeah. My dog."
"Ooh, okay. Well this is Halle Rain," Sammie said, grabbing Halle, who was still screaming her head off.
Halle paused her tantrum and said, "Hi." Then she began screaming again. Alayna did a little wave.
"Ooh, yeah, I have an interview with Pink Girliez Magazine, my Mommy's magazine. I'll be backz in like four hours!!" Alayna ran in her heels through the snow to her pink limo. "Byez!! Kisses!!"

After watching TV for an hour, then eating some salsa and chips, Halle and Sammie were bored. So they went upstairs and looked out at the falling snow.
"Whoah..." Sammie said.
"Hey! Two girls! ...Isn't that Katie and someone else?" Halle said, still holding her foot.
"Katie and Vienna," Sammie sighed. She heard Katie knock on the door.

"Hey Samziez!!" Katie squealed. "I gave Vienna a friendship bracelet!"
WHAT?! Sammie said, trying to be calm. I made those for just us and people we both agreed should have them, like Halle.
"She's like my BFF...besides you of course!!" Katie blushed. Vienna smiled.
"Yeah, we went ice skating and got like five Slusheroonis," Vienna laughed.
"Cool..." Sammie mumbled. "...Halle, I have to finish up my homework... how about a movie tonight...?"
"Sure! See ya later, Samziez!" Halle walked out the door and started going back to her house.
"Kay-kay, we're going back to my house," Katie said, leaving with Vienna.

Last edited by xoop; 11-01-2008 at 12:45 PM..
Old 10-30-2008, 10:24 PM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Creative
taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
It's really awesome xoop :]]
Old 10-30-2008, 10:30 PM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 18

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Princess
FabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Character name: Alayna Antoinette Green
Character personality: Alayna is a very fun and bubbly girl who loves to dance. Even though she loves to dance, her true passion is fashion designing. She even has her own office! She comes from a rich family and people think she's spoiled, but she earns most of the money herself by selling her fabulous creations. In fact, being rich NEVER gets to her head. She is extremely girly, and loves the color pink. In fact, barely anything in her closet isn't pink. She is a very kind person and is always there to lend a hand to anyone who needs it. When it comes to stuck up snobs, brats, or people who only care about themselves, Alayna can break and be the same way back towards them. She loves hanging out with friends and is always looking to have a good time. She always looks for the bright side in every situations and helps others see it too. Alayna is a major trendsetter and has one of the biggest closets you'll ever see! It has different floors, each with a different theme. She even has an elevator in it! Her closet is about 30% stuff she made, and the other 70% is stuff by other designers. Her sister and brothers have big closets too, but not as big as hers. As much stuff as Alayna has, she always donates her extra clothes and anything else she can to people less fortunate than her. She is thankful for every opportunity and everything she has and has ever had. Her siblings do the same. Alayna's dad owns the hotel, The Pink Palace Inn and she and her siblings split the heir/heiress money equally, and Ella and Elissa's share goes into the bank. Her dad's resorts are all over the world, but her favorite one is in Paris. Alayna is the captain of the dance team, and co-captain of the cheer team.
Old 10-30-2008, 10:45 PM
Rawr!
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Nerdy
PurpleAmy is floating through Inner Space
Cute Story! I wanna be in it!

Character name: Halle Nicole Bay

Character personality: Halle is a very sweet girl whose life revolves around her family, friends and performing! She loves to sing and act by trying out for plays she hears about. She is very dedicated to acting and singing and wishes to be famous one day. Halle is very outgoing and loves hanging around her friends and family. Halle is in an advanced dance class and on a swim team, and is sometimes a girly girl as well! She also enjoys music! She dances to any beat she can get and loves listening to all different kinds of music! Halle is a very talented girl, and is very friendly, bright, outgoing, crazy, funny, happy, loving, and caring!
Old 10-30-2008, 10:57 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Winner 

xoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confetti
Added!! =) Also, Amy, your character will appear in chapter 3.
Old 10-30-2008, 11:01 PM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 18

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Princess
FabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their head
She's not a brat, but she IS an airhead, LOLz

Fab chapter!
Old 10-30-2008, 11:05 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase

LOL, I know she's not a brat xD\

((did I make her sound like that? sorry if i did. thanks for the comments!))
Old 10-31-2008, 12:10 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
I really like the story, the detail, the adittude is so clear, and the writing itself! Love it!

(can i still be in the story or no?)
Old 10-31-2008, 04:32 AM
Rawr!
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

Okay Xoop, and cute chapter!
Old 10-31-2008, 07:19 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase

Yeah, sure you can!
Thanks guys! Writing more possibly tonight!
Old 10-31-2008, 09:28 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 

Okay Well:
Character Name: Vienna Roxanne Amaraylis. or Vi for short.
Character Personality: She's known to be a rebel, sometimes depressed, but very rarely. She's a total moodswinger. She's down to earth, rich but it never goes into her head, she never buys stuff from the rich stores, she usually shops at Pac Sun or Tilly's. She's kind, insecure, and always knows what to wear. She's a loyal and trustworthy friend, and will tell you everything and is everything but what you see..only if you get to know her.

But besides that, can't wait for more!
Old 10-31-2008, 09:48 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase

Alrighty, you're in! Purple, I have you planned for the very next chappy. Sorry you got held back a little =(
Old 10-31-2008, 10:07 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase

Ooh!
Wait, my parents split?!
rotfl. Amazing writing xoopers~
OFF TOPIC AND TOTALLY RANDOM:
I saw your username xoop on this box yesterday at a resturaunt.
LOL
Old 10-31-2008, 10:50 PM
Rawr!
Awards Showcase

Great chapter! Can't wait for more!
Old 10-31-2008, 11:47 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase

New chappy up!! You're in it, Ames!