Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old ○Waffles○ Are A Girl's Best Friend

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-08-2008, 04:07 AM
R.I.P. VMK
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 4

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: VMK
MagicMonkeys has disabled reputation
CrossBones On The Twelfth Day Of.. Halloween?

Hello. MagicMonkeys here, with a new story. In this story, Halloween keeps repeating itself. You'll find out more as you read!

Chapter One - On The First Day Of Halloween

It was 7:30am on October 31st and Jack was sitting in his computer chair. He was on a site that was going to open at 8:00am. This was a game where you can live Halloween over and over again. 7:45am, nothing. "15 minutes left.." Jack thought. Once it chimed 8:00, he refreshed the page. Play Now button appeared. He registered quickly and started playing. He made his Hallownite and entered Creepy Hollow. He looked around and found the Emerald Flame. The first one to pull it would be the best player in VHR (Virtual Halloween Repeat). He clicked the emerald flame and the following question popped up. "On Halloween night, the ghosts will be a fright, be sure to wear black, and what?" Most people answered orange, but Jack knew the right answer he typed in the C. He then typed an O. The light dinged. He then typed an S. A prize fell into the Trick-Or-Treat Bag, or Inventory. He typed in a T, followed by a U, M and an E. The following message popped up: "Congratulations. You were the first Hallownite to answer the question correctly. You have received 15,000 fame points and all the items. You're current fame status is: Number 2. "Number 2?! Who is number one?!" yelled Jack. The fame list popped up. #1: Malloynute. #2: Hallownite. "Malloynute?! Who's he?" Attention: FAME_Malloynute has entered the room. "Malloynute? What are you doing here?" "Looking for the Emerald Flame.. looks like it's not the emerald flame anymore, it got blown out.." "By ME!" "Oh, no wonder you are FAME2_.." "Well, why don't we be friends?" "What do you mean? There are no friends in VHR. but...." Attention: FAME_Malloynute has added friend options. "Whaaa.. you can do that?!" "Of course, I'm the maker of the game." "Well.. now can we be friends?" "Yes.. but there is a small thing.." "What?" "You must get on every day or your character is gone. Sorry, but that's all I cannot fix. See, these.. BC's have been attacking the database, but I got lucky with the day-delete thing sending my GC. Right now, all you can do it sit and wait for me to solve this problem. But, there is something I CAN do.." Attention: FAME_Malloynute has made FAME2_Hallownite a GC and gave him 100 Fame Points. "Wow, no wonder you are #1." "Well, that's all I can do. I was hoping to receive the fame from the Emerald Flame because the more fame you get, the more powerful you are in this game. Right now, you are the rank called Amateur. When you rank up, I'll tell you more. For now, enjoy VHR.. it might not be here tomorrow." Attention: FAME_Malloynute has logged off. "Wow.. this is odd. What's a GC? I suppose he'll tell me later." Jack thought. Jack went to the Graveyard and looked around and dug up 1,000 fame points. His total now is 16,100. Attention: VHR is closing. See you all tomorrow or be deleted. So, Jack logged off. He wrote a note and stuck it on his computer screen. The note said: "Remember to log onto Virtual Halloween Repeat or get your character deleted. Also, look for fame points so I can learn more things about BC's amd GC's.

~~~~~~~END OF CHAPTER~~~~~~~~~

So, what do you think? I'm having fun writing this. I cannot reveal what GC's and BC's mean, but it has to do something with Halloween Candy. Maybe I said a little too much..

~MagicMonkeys

P.S. I'd appreciate any comments!

Patrons to every friend, and especially to yavn, and all the staff.
See you around,
MagicMonkeys
PartlyCloudy
mostlycloudy
cloudyskys
Adventureyoll
LastHyperLime
Old 11-08-2008, 12:43 PM
Thanks To All!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 

My Mood: Bahahaha
Nickpf is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Thats an awesome story!! Write More!! Reminds me of VMK...

Thanks Friez for the awesome sig and buttons of doom!!!
Old 11-08-2008, 04:15 PM
R.I.P. VMK
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 

CrossBones On The Second Chapter Of The Story...

Okay.. if you really want another chapter I guess I'll post one.

Chapter Two - The Second Day Of Halloween

It was Sunday at 8:00am. Jack was still asleep. VHR was opened, and he had no clue what time it was. 9:00am, Jack was stumbling out of his bed not even thinking about VHR. He had a bowl of cereal and went outside to go to the park. He got back around 11:00am. He was tired from playing. So, he took a nap. He woke up at 3:00pm to a loud siren. "Ugh.. what is it this time?" He looked outside of his window. Conveniently, the computer was next to the window. Jack turned slowly around. It was 4:00pm.. a few hours until VHR's closing. 5:00pm, no thoughts still about VHR. Jack got hit in the forehead by a ball he was playing with and a jolt reminded him he had completely forgotten about VHR! He quickly got on the website. Not available. He tried everything to get on VHR. "Nothing.." Jack said sadly.. but suddenly, a black-and-orange screen popped up! It was VHR! There was a notice. ATTENTION: VHR is closed for maintenance by Malloynute. Please check back later for the new additions.

Jack felt like his breath had been knocked out of him. He was heartbroken. That was his first online game on the first day, and it had closed for maintenance on the second game. He slowly went to check his e-mail.

KACHING!

Attention: You have received a new e-mail.

"Wow! A new e-mail already.. I wonder if it's about VHR.."

Quote:
To: [email protected]

Jack,
Trouble has been made in VHR. Now is the time for you. Meet me in the Graveyard in ten minutes. Yes, I am Malloynute. I had to go down for maintenance so it would shut everyone out. You are a GC? Aren't you? GC's are allowed to enter VHR when it's down for maintenance. Just type the following code with your password: GoCa

Hauntedly yours,
Molly
Molly
Malloynute
Jack was shocked. How did Molly know who he was? Well, now he must meet Malloynute in the Graveyard. He quickly replied.

Quote:

Molly,
Thanks for the information. What are GC's anyways? I'll meet you in the Graveyard as soon as possible.

Hauntedly yours,
Jack
Jack
Hallownite
Jack quickly typed in his password with GoCa in front of it. He was logging in! He quickly went to the graveyard and heard a ping. It was a message from Malloynute.

Quote:
To: Hallownite

Hallownite,

Thank you for meeting me in the Graveyard. You have received 3,900 fame points. Your total now is 20,000.

Hauntedly yours,
Malloynute
"Wait a minute.. that isn't Molly's font!" Jack thought "Her's is Lucida Console!" He quickly sent a message to the REAL Malloynute:

Quote:
Malloynute,

Some fake sent me 3,900 fame points. I checked the font at the end and it wasn't your font! And, my fame points are not 20,000 now.

Hauntedly yours,
Hallownite

P.S. Can I have that many points though? I alerted you of a fraud.
Ping. Message sent. Ping. Message returned.

Quote:
To: Hallownite

Hallownite,
Thank you for alerting me of this cause. You have received 100 fame points followed by an extra 3,800 for alerting a fraud who is fakely giving out fame points with my name.

Hauntedly yours,
Malloynute
"Phew.. lets go meet Molly." Jack said out loud.

Attention: VHR is closing. See you tomorrow or be deleted.

So, Jack got kicked off and he went to bed. It was 8:00pm and he hadn't said anything but message Molly back and forth. He checked his e-mail once more before going to bed. He was exhausted.

KACHING. Notice: You have received a new message.

Quote:

Jack,
Thank you for alerting me of those frauds. As you have received 20,000 fame points so far, you have reached the rank of Ghoul. That means that you will understand more about BC's. Here is the information about BC's:

Quote:
BC stands for "Bad Candies" in Virtual Halloween Repeat. These are those who hack into online games and mess with the owner's character. GC's, or Good Candies, are those who help and aide the owner to stop and repel the BC's.

-Entry by Bellenote, October 30th, 2008.
That is all the information you may know now. As you rank up, you will receive more and more information about BC's and GC's.

Hauntedly yours,
Molly
Molly
Malloynute

P.S. See you tomorrow or never see you again
Jack was now exhausted. He slouched into bed as his eyelids dropped and he drifted off to sleep.
-------------------------------------------
END OF CHAPTER TWO

What do you think? This took a long time to write but was fun.

~MM

See you around,
MagicMonkeys
PartlyCloudy
mostlycloudy
cloudyskys
Adventureyoll
LastHyperLime
Old 11-08-2008, 05:14 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Smilie Story: The Beach Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Trivia Winner Mod Match Participant Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Festive
TheMagicWithin has turned into a sparkling Pirate!TheMagicWithin has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I LOVE THIS.. Write more!!
Old 11-08-2008, 07:51 PM
R.I.P. VMK
Awards Showcase

Glad to see you taking an interest.. no new chapter yet!

See you around,
MagicMonkeys
PartlyCloudy
mostlycloudy
cloudyskys
Adventureyoll
LastHyperLime
Old 11-08-2008, 08:05 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Smilie Story: The Beach Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Trivia Winner Mod Match Participant Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant 

TheMagicWithin has turned into a sparkling Pirate!TheMagicWithin has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
This is probably one of the best stories on here. It is great.
Old 11-08-2008, 08:49 PM
R.I.P. VMK
Awards Showcase

LOL.. I didn't think it was so great when I started it.

~MM

See you around,
MagicMonkeys
PartlyCloudy
mostlycloudy
cloudyskys
Adventureyoll
LastHyperLime
Old 11-08-2008, 09:00 PM
Thanks To All!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 

My Mood: Bahahaha
Nickpf is spinning in a Cursed Storm
These are great!! Write more!!!

Thanks Friez for the awesome sig and buttons of doom!!!
Old 11-09-2008, 01:50 AM
R.I.P. VMK
Awards Showcase

CrossBones On The Third Chapter Of The Story...

I guess I'll get a new chapter up.

Chapter Three - The Third Day Of Halloween

It was November 2nd. Jack had gotten up at 8:30am. He sleepily slouched over to his computer. He checked his e-mail. Nothing. So, Jack sent a message to Molly.

Quote:

Molly,
We up for a meet today? We didn't get time to meet yesterday. How about in ten minutes before everybody is on?

Hauntedly yours,
Jack
Jack
Hallownite
One minute later, KACHING! New message. He quickly opened it.

Quote:

Jack,
Thank you for your concern. Meet me in the Graveyard in 5 minutes. Remember the special password.

Hauntedly yours,
Molly
Molly
Malloynute
So, he logged onto VHR. He transported to the Graveyard. PING! Attention: You have received a new VHR Message.

Quote:
Hallownite,
Pull the cyan candle. Push the scythe. Push the orange candle.

Hauntedly yours,
Malloynute
He did so. A secret room had appeared! He entered the room and found a lot of free items and a VHRHQ. Suddenly a notice had appeared. Attention: VHR will be closing early today. Thank you for playing. We need to do some maintenance to the game. Thanks for playing.

"WHAT!" Jack yelled. "I'm gonna send an e-mail to Molly!

Quote:
URGENT

Molly,
Why did VHR close so early?

Hauntedly yours,
Hallownite
PING. He had received an automatic message back. "Wow.. she must be a quick reader.

Quote:
URGENT

Jack,
That was NOT me closing VHR! That was the BC's! Well, see ya tomorrow I guess. By the way, thank you for reporting this to me. You have received 10,000 fame points. Your total is now 30,000. You will received more information in 5,000 more fame points.

Hauntedly yours,
Hallownute
"Oh well.. now what am I gonna do the rest of the day?" Jack asked himself.

-------------------------EENNDD------------------------

Well, seems like VHR is getting out of hand, huh?

~MM

See you around,
MagicMonkeys
PartlyCloudy
mostlycloudy
cloudyskys
Adventureyoll
LastHyperLime
Old 11-09-2008, 03:32 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase

LOL. Bad BC's. Don't close VHR.. it rocks.
Old 11-09-2008, 07:08 PM
R.I.P. VMK
Awards Showcase

Wouldn't it be awesome if VHR was real without BC's? Wow, wouldn't that be fun. If it does turn real I get full credit for imagining it. >_< LOL.

Thanks for the comments here.

See you around,
MagicMonkeys
PartlyCloudy
mostlycloudy
cloudyskys
Adventureyoll
LastHyperLime
Old 11-15-2008, 08:48 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Design an Outfit Participation's Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

Born In Park
My Mood: Amazed
SasukeBlue is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Good story ive always wanted a halloween game, but my idea for every halloween was VHT o.o Virtual Halloween Town, But i think this is giving Twilight a run for its money. =]
( in the sasukeblue meter ) =]]]]]

TY Xoop for this Siggy =]
Old 11-16-2008, 06:20 AM
Anyone can believe.
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Amuzed
acefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
OoO.. I like it... :P
- acefredfred