Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > Site Feedback

Site Feedback Turn your amp up to 11 and let it wail!

Old The awesome epic plan

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-04-2010, 04:28 AM
Unicorn Waffle Elderly
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Participant's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Cheesy
lucky33325 is floating through Inner Space
The awesome epic plan

Alright guys, we all know that VMKF is pretty inactive now and we all gotta face it and we gotta make a change. I for one, have been trying to get the place active again. I was gone a while and I came back and I post a lot, but I remember the good old days when I would go on VMKF and I would post something and somebody would respond in the next few minutes, not the next few days. I have been talking to my friend that you may know, BlossomFlower, about making VMKF active again. She said it would be great to do, but she doubted that anybody would actually do it.
And I've got a plan.
1. If you know a person who was on VMKF a while go on a different site or in real life, they might of just forgotten about it. Remind them about it, maybe they'll come back.
2. Tell people that used to play VMK. We always welcome new members, and they can share their great memories with VMK.
3. If VMK reopens, then VMKF will be active again and that I can be sure about. I know a lot of people are already giving up VMK, but still, we can do our part to get Disney to bring it back. Email Disney or call them, you never know what they'll do.

People who want to help, post "I will do my part to make VMKF active again!" and I'll add you to my contributors list.

WE CAN DO THIS PEOPLE!

Contributors:
lucky33325

Last edited by lucky33325; 11-05-2010 at 04:08 AM..