Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney Gossip > Disney Gossip Archive

Disney Gossip Archive Disney Gossip archive

Old Kh3!!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-22-2006, 10:10 PM
LONG LIVE VMK!

DarthChaosSky is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Allow me to explain the main point of KH3. KH3 is said to be coming for the PS3, therefore, I would consider saving up first for it. One of the secret endings is one in which three 'knights' appear, walking towards an empty field. There, they see three keyblades next to each other, and each of them picks one up.

As they look around, they see an endless field of keyblades, all sticking up from the ground. Suddenly, a shady cloaked character walks towards them. That's where it ends.

Right b4 you see these scenes, the Ansem Reports flash by. One theory is that KH3 has NOTHING to do with disney characters, hence turning it into a Final Fantasy like version. Another theory is that Sora, Riku, and Kairi are the main characters. At the end of KH2, they receive a message in a bottle with the Mickey insignia. Hence, their new adventure begins, ending KH2.

KH3 takes place in later years, in which they grow up or at least grow during the game. A Keyblade War will take place in the game, which will be even better than the Heartless War that takes place around the end of KH2 near The Radiant Garden, AKA Hollow Bastion. The KH3 scene shown is at the ended, in which they return to the Wargrounds, or the empty fields in which you see them.

There is more info which i have seen, heard, and investigated. I will bring more l8tr today.

There are chasers in the KH3 game, and a lot more, since words flash by in the scene.
Old 04-22-2006, 10:10 PM
Draco Malfoy=LOVE

My Mood: Author
SandstormNeit is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qui-gon
First off, they already have a KH2 secret ending in english that you can find.

And, everyone is thinking for KH3 (highlight if you dare) massive keyblade war!

O_o

~Q/S
oooooo... sounds challenging... heh heh BRING IT ON!! (oh ya... 2-3 years )
Old 04-22-2006, 10:13 PM
Draco Malfoy=LOVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthChaosSky
Allow me to explain the main point of KH3. KH3 is said to be coming for the PS3, therefore, I would consider saving up first for it. One of the secret endings is one in which three 'knights' appear, walking towards an empty field. There, they see three keyblades next to each other, and each of them picks one up.

As they look around, they see an endless field of keyblades, all sticking up from the ground. Suddenly, a shady cloaked character walks towards them. That's where it ends.

Right b4 you see these scenes, the Ansem Reports flash by. One theory is that KH3 has NOTHING to do with disney characters, hence turning it into a Final Fantasy like version. Another theory is that Sora, Riku, and Kairi are the main characters. At the end of KH2, they receive a message in a bottle with the Mickey insignia. Hence, their new adventure begins, ending KH2.

KH3 takes place in later years, in which they grow up or at least grow during the game. A Keyblade War will take place in the game, which will be even better than the Heartless War that takes place around the end of KH2 near The Radiant Garden, AKA Hollow Bastion. The KH3 scene shown is at the ended, in which they return to the Wargrounds, or the empty fields in which you see them.

There is more info which i have seen, heard, and investigated. I will bring more l8tr today.

There are chasers in the KH3 game, and a lot more, since words flash by in the scene.
OK wait rewind: ppl think that Sora Riku and Kairi are the main characters in KH3?!?!

Awesome...
Old 04-22-2006, 10:13 PM
WDWCP Hopeful

My Mood: Lurking
levity is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I know about the kh3 preview in english, but its not as good quality right now(too many ppl still playing kh2 to care)

The 3 knights are not Sora, Riku, and Kairi(nomura said they are entirely new characters).
Old 04-22-2006, 10:14 PM
LONG LIVE VMK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandstormNeit
OK wait rewind: ppl think that Sora Riku and Kairi are the main characters in KH3?!?!

Awesome...
Yes, the three 'knights' you see in a certain ending seem and appear to be them, based on the keyblades they pick up from the ground. It can be wrong though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cue5c
I know about the kh3 preview in english, but its not as good quality right now(too many ppl still playing kh2 to care)

The 3 knights are not Sora, Riku, and Kairi(nomura said they are entirely new characters).
It's a theory, never said it was.

Apparently, those three seem to be connected to Sora Riku and the King. Look closely at the keyblades they pick up. One was the Souleater which Riku handles, the other the Golden Keyblade which Mickey carries, and the last the Original Keyblade, which belongs to Sora.
Old 04-22-2006, 10:15 PM
Draco Malfoy=LOVE

Quote:

well ya the knights are too TALL to be Sora, Riku and Kairi... of course, they all look very different in KH2 then they did in KH... but still these knights look like adults
Old 04-22-2006, 10:16 PM
Draco Malfoy=LOVE

Quote:
Yes, the three 'knights' you see in a certain ending seem and appear to be them, based on the keyblades they pick up from the ground. It can be wrong though.

It's a theory, never said it was.
ok hmmm... gosh now i just want KH3 to come out!!
Old 04-22-2006, 10:16 PM
WDWCP Hopeful

i am going to post a link one second...
(notice one of the knights picks up a keyblade with a heartless keychain)
Old 04-22-2006, 10:17 PM
Draco Malfoy=LOVE

Hey this is off topic but: ANYONE have any tips on beating Demyx in Hallow Bastion...?
I was soaring through the game and now I'm stuck on him
Old 04-22-2006, 10:23 PM
LONG LIVE VMK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandstormNeit
well ya the knights are too TALL to be Sora, Riku and Kairi... of course, they all look very different in KH2 then they did in KH... but still these knights look like adults
Actually, they can be. The KH3 clip you see at the end of KH2 is a future clip. Usually they place endings in previews, hence, Sora, Riku, and Kairi are MUCH older in KH3, just like in KH2.
Old 04-22-2006, 10:24 PM
Draco Malfoy=LOVE

Aww But these knights look BAD... Sora, Riku, and Kairi CANT be bad...!! Of course, Riku looked bad and nobody ever lost hope in HIM...
Old 04-22-2006, 10:28 PM
WDWCP Hopeful

Heres it is!!!:

After the ending, there's a secret movie this time, too. What exactly is the movie trying to tell?
I actually have a solid idea on what the movie's setting will be in my head. In the previous game's secret movie, I wasn't even sure if I would be making a sequel or not, so some parts of it were quite vague. But this time I already have an idea my head where I think "This is it."

Around the end there was a scene where a character that's not Sora held a keyblade, so does that mean they have the nature to be a Chosen One?
I wonder? There are still more backgrounds of the keyblade that haven't been revealed. I'm still going around that, so I can't say anything much about it. But it's true that scene is hinting something.

The secret movie had something to do with keyblades, too.
Yes. I wanted to hide the faces of the people who showed up in there.

Did that scene happen in the future or in the past?
I would at least say it's an episode in the past, but.... Hmm, how should I say this? It's in the past but you can also think it's in the future, something like that.

Does that mean the players know of these people?
I just haven't drawn their faces. (laugh) I can't hide their faces with black hoods like in KH:FM's secret movie, too. Who knows what kind of grudges I'll invite if I just change the hood's colour. (laugh) That's why I chose armours. First I only drew the atmosphere and the rest is done by the staff. But FF12 has Judge in armour so I made a more heroic design for them.

Who are the 3 armoured people?
Those 3 are completely new people who haven't shown up at all. In fact, I've already thought of their names. Back when I was making that movie, I only had their settings but now I've even drawn their faces to give myself a clearer image of them.

The king, Sora and Riku's keyblades were there, too.
It's to show that those three armoured people aren't them but that doesn't mean they don't have connections. The words "Keyblade War" that showed up in the middle were to implicate that there were fights between Keyblades. Most of the puzzles in the first KH have been solved in KHII but there are many things about the Keyblade that haven't been revealed yet. A line from the previous game's Ansem Report #8 appeared in the movie but that is to say "It means this but it's not explained yet."

Does that mean you already have a plot for KHIII?
Hmm... I have an idea but it can't be helped because my team are planning to work on our next different title. So we're not working on KHIII now and we're not planning to work on it for some time, too. I have a plot in my head but I'm not sure if it'll be released to the world or just stay in there.
Old 04-22-2006, 10:33 PM
Draco Malfoy=LOVE

Quote:
Heres it is!!!:

After the ending, there's a secret movie this time, too. What exactly is the movie trying to tell?
I actually have a solid idea on what the movie's setting will be in my head. In the previous game's secret movie, I wasn't even sure if I would be making a sequel or not, so some parts of it were quite vague. But this time I already have an idea my head where I think "This is it."

Around the end there was a scene where a character that's not Sora held a keyblade, so does that mean they have the nature to be a Chosen One?
I wonder? There are still more backgrounds of the keyblade that haven't been revealed. I'm still going around that, so I can't say anything much about it. But it's true that scene is hinting something.

I would at least say it's an episode in the past, but.... Hmm, how should I say this? It's in the past but you can also think it's in the future, something like that.

I just haven't drawn their faces. (laugh) I can't hide their faces with black hoods like in KH:FM's secret movie, too. Who knows what kind of grudges I'll invite if I just change the hood's colour. (laugh) That's why I chose armours. First I only drew the atmosphere and the rest is done by the staff. But FF12 has Judge in armour so I made a more heroic design for them.

Those 3 are completely new people who haven't shown up at all. In fact, I've already thought of their names. Back when I was making that movie, I only had their settings but now I've even drawn their faces to give myself a clearer image of them.

It's to show that those three armoured people aren't them but that doesn't mean they don't have connections. The words "Keyblade War" that showed up in the middle were to implicate that there were fights between Keyblades. Most of the puzzles in the first KH have been solved in KHII but there are many things about the Keyblade that haven't been revealed yet. A line from the previous game's Ansem Report #8 appeared in the movie but that is to say "It means this but it's not explained yet."

Hmm... I have an idea but it can't be helped because my team are planning to work on our next different title. So we're not working on KHIII now and we're not planning to work on it for some time, too. I have a plot in my head but I'm not sure if it'll be released to the world or just stay in there.
wow...
now i just want to find out what KH3's going to be about even MORE!
Old 04-22-2006, 10:33 PM
LONG LIVE VMK!

Quote:
Heres it is!!!:

You see, some of the thoeries are correct. The keyblades appeared as I mentioned, but we can't know for sure, since there is no real storyline yet. I guess we'll just have to wait.
Old 04-22-2006, 10:34 PM
Draco Malfoy=LOVE

Quote:
You see, some of the thoeries are correct. The keyblades appeared as I mentioned, but we can't know for sure, since there is no real storyline yet. I guess we'll just have to wait.
Ya guess so...
Meanwhile, I still need to beat KH2... hahaha...