Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney Gossip > Disney Gossip Archive

Disney Gossip Archive Disney Gossip archive

Old Kh3!!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-23-2006, 10:45 PM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 16

VIP
My Mood: Creative
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
okay okay okay people, we should give the people hwo make kh a break i mean come on, kh2 JUST came out, we will all forget about it for a year and than we will all go in a craze again omg kh3 is coming out!! forget it for a couple of months than it comes out than we finish it like in 3 days, omg i cant wait till kh4 i mean give it a break

wow..
Old 04-24-2006, 12:00 AM
LONG LIVE VMK!

DarthChaosSky is spinning in a Cursed Storm
More info. Supposedly there is a chosen one for the Kingdom Key, yet there are many other Keyblades. Hence, I come to the conclusion that there are more than 1 keyblade, yet only 1 Real chosen one. Everyone else has the ability to wield one, yet is not the real chosen one. Remember when Riku held the blade in part 1? Although Sora regained it, he held it, which means you don't die or anything, yet you can use it.

Also, the part 3 could be a past story, hence bringing the creators theories to light. You see, KhIII could be about the past keyblade wielder, and how in the past there was a keyblade war. From here, all the KH games originate. Almost like FinalFantasy 7, past and present. The three knights could be some new characters, but from the past.
Old 04-24-2006, 12:34 AM
Smile, your on camara
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

camara is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthChaosSky
More info. Supposedly there is a chosen one for the Kingdom Key, yet there are many other Keyblades. Hence, I come to the conclusion that there are more than 1 keyblade, yet only 1 Real chosen one. Everyone else has the ability to wield one, yet is not the real chosen one. Remember when Riku held the blade in part 1? Although Sora regained it, he held it, which means you don't die or anything, yet you can use it.

Also, the part 3 could be a past story, hence bringing the creators theories to light. You see, KhIII could be about the past keyblade wielder, and how in the past there was a keyblade war. From here, all the KH games originate. Almost like FinalFantasy 7, past and present. The three knights could be some new characters, but from the past.

hmm . . maybe instead of a gameboy game, there will be this?

i suggested that the secret ending is probably in the future of khII, but in the past of KhIII. So, this could be a gameboy thing again, or just a whole different game, off topic from the story line Sora has in the games. ( maybe the past of them all like u said, and KHIII could be like a history repeats itself thing, kinda like Roxas and the gameboy game ).
Old 04-24-2006, 01:19 AM
what?

paranoid_punk is spinning in a Cursed Storm
as far as KH3 i cant wait!
and just remember when we saw the secret video at the end of KH no one really knew what to expect except a dark town and more heartless. ANd then when KH2 did come out there were so many new features that we didnt even think of. So right now its really just a wait and see.

And by the way if you are having trouble beating Demyx use reaction commands a lot and just keep trying until you win and you will be so happy.(it took me a couple of tries lol) or you could look into the players guide
Old 04-24-2006, 05:37 AM
=P

cryptox45 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
before KH3 comes out there comes a KH game on the Nintendo ds.
Old 04-24-2006, 09:49 PM
Draco Malfoy=LOVE

My Mood: Author
SandstormNeit is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptox45
like with Chain of Memories on the Gameboy?
Old 04-24-2006, 10:07 PM
4 8 15 16 23 42

TacoManTacoMan2 is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by manunderwater
gosh did you guys even beat KH2 yet?
i beat in 6 days the first 6 when it came out
Old 04-24-2006, 10:20 PM
Registered+

GoldenToon is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthChaosSky
Allow me to explain the main point of KH3. KH3 is said to be coming for the PS3, therefore, I would consider saving up first for it. One of the secret endings is one in which three 'knights' appear, walking towards an empty field. There, they see three keyblades next to each other, and each of them picks one up.

As they look around, they see an endless field of keyblades, all sticking up from the ground. Suddenly, a shady cloaked character walks towards them. That's where it ends.

Right b4 you see these scenes, the Ansem Reports flash by. One theory is that KH3 has NOTHING to do with disney characters, hence turning it into a Final Fantasy like version. Another theory is that Sora, Riku, and Kairi are the main characters. At the end of KH2, they receive a message in a bottle with the Mickey insignia. Hence, their new adventure begins, ending KH2.

KH3 takes place in later years, in which they grow up or at least grow during the game. A Keyblade War will take place in the game, which will be even better than the Heartless War that takes place around the end of KH2 near The Radiant Garden, AKA Hollow Bastion. The KH3 scene shown is at the ended, in which they return to the Wargrounds, or the empty fields in which you see them.

There is more info which i have seen, heard, and investigated. I will bring more l8tr today.

There are chasers in the KH3 game, and a lot more, since words flash by in the scene.
this so blows. No riku,no sora, no kairi!! what! where is the linking here? and i mean buying a PS3? this blows disney. what! migfht have to buy a DS?? I don't have all the money in the world!
Old 04-24-2006, 10:42 PM
Smile, your on camara
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptox45
i was guessing that a few posts b4 yours, lol

Note: i said that the war ending is probably some kind of after KHII but b4 KHII thing. in other words, i guessed a game boy game. Then, i said it can be about the past b4 anything ( even b4 KHI ) of the game, which revolves around the story of the Keyblade and KHII ( maybe history repeating itself? ).

yeah, stuff like that. . .. . .

Last edited by camara; 04-24-2006 at 10:59 PM..
Old 04-24-2006, 11:30 PM
Banned

Oranges has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundOranges has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundOranges has turned into a Bat and is flying around
I sort of doubt that Kingdom Hearts III will have nothing to do with Disney. They signed contracts that all Kingdom Hearts games will be established by Disney, Square Enix, and SquareSoft. Disney won't sit around and watch their most successful game ever be blown off without any Disney aspects involved. One of the main reasons kids buy the game is for the Disney of course!

There was a rumor that Kingdom Hearts III may include a new world--The Coral Reef (Finding Nemo). That would be cool though; if it does happen.
Old 04-24-2006, 11:51 PM
Smile, your on camara
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CL_Florida Oranges
I sort of doubt that Kingdom Hearts III will have nothing to do with Disney. They signed contracts that all Kingdom Hearts games will be established by Disney, Square Enix, and SquareSoft. Disney won't sit around and watch their most successful game ever be blown off without any Disney aspects involved. One of the main reasons kids buy the game is for the Disney of course!

There was a rumor that Kingdom Hearts III may include a new world--The Coral Reef (Finding Nemo). That would be cool though; if it does happen.

Well said. Also, i strongly feel Narnia will be apart of it.

hey, they already made graphics life-like for Port Royal, im sure they will get better graphics for Narnia
Old 04-25-2006, 05:27 AM
bigthunderpsycopath

matterhornmaniac is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by CL_Florida Oranges

square enix and squaresoft are the same thing. enix was bought out by square thus forming square enix
Old 04-25-2006, 11:07 PM
WDWCP Hopeful

My Mood: Lurking
levity is spinning in a Cursed Storm
TN stated that he wants to try to do kh 2 1/2(like com) for DS and PSP.
Old 04-30-2006, 12:58 AM
Kiss me, I'm venomous

Shadowblader ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
look its kingdom hearts III, its taken place in both past and future of the series, past as in the explanation of the key blade, and future as in after the 2nd. the armored ppl are known as chasers probably, and btw ppl THERE NOT SORA, MICKEY, OR RIKU! the area might be known as a key blade graveyard or somethin. n this is all probably taken place in hollow bastion/ radiant garden.

past n future part is a theory at most.

btw if anyone else knows the ENTIRE series of kingdom hearts I, COM, and II and knows the entire story, AND what weapons n some names of the organization, n what i mean by name is, there original name then u would make some of these conclusions too.
Old 05-01-2006, 02:55 AM
♥ Virtually Popular ♥

UrsulasSidekick is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandstormNeit
OK wait rewind: ppl think that Sora Riku and Kairi are the main characters in KH3?!?!

Awesome...

Im sure this has been said but if you view the Japanses ending, that would totally explain the three figures clothed in metal. And one of them being a girl.