Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > Site Feedback > Site Feedback Archive

Site Feedback Archive Site Feedback Archive

Old The Mickey Mouse Fanclub

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-30-2008, 08:42 PM
#1 fan of Xigbar ^.^
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Halloween '08 Participation Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 3

xigbar is spinning in a Cursed Storm
The Mickey Mouse Fanclub

Yes. I really, really think we should change VMKF from a VMK site, to a Disney fanclub site. I mean.. I understand we all have a love of VMK, but.. it's gone now.. and there really is no point in having a fansite about something that isn't alive. We should change the name to Mickey Mouse Fanclub or something. I duh know.. not VMK anymore, because that's why people are leaving. VMK is CLOSED. What's the point in having a fansite about a game that is CLOSED?
Old 07-30-2008, 09:21 PM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 18

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Princess
FabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their head
As much of a good idea as this one is, I think the only way VMKF would turn into DFF (Disney Fanclub Forums) is if the rumors about VMK reopening would be false. And the one rumor that is actually believable is the one saying that Disney is remaking VMK on their own and that rumor also states that it would take 2 years. And even if all the VMK reopening rumors were found false, I think we would still stay as VMKF.
Old 07-30-2008, 09:23 PM
hi
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: VMK
MsBored is as Frosty as a Snowman
^^ I read that, and I think that we should have a Mickey Mouse theme until we find out if that rumor is true =D By theme, I mean like a small place in the forums largely Disney based.

~MsBored
Old 07-31-2008, 02:50 AM
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Busy
Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!
Whether or not VMK is coming back, only the future will tell. In the meantime, we've left VMKF open so everyone could still communicate with their VMK friends. We will leave it open as long as people are coming to the forums.

We have made some changes by creating a disney topic area and making it more prominent than the VMK gaming forums. We have forums for the parks, TV shows, movies, other disney games, and other general disney topics.

I've taken some time to discuss the future of these forums with Nick and we're open to some suggetions. We know there are several other sites out there for discussing many of the general disney topics I listed above but we'd love to hear from those who've stuck with us. What would you like to see here? What kind of changes would like like to have done to the forums? Please, list in detail what you want and we'll see what we can do to spice up the site.
Old 07-31-2008, 03:04 AM
#1 fan of Xigbar ^.^
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Halloween '08 Participation Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 

I definitly want a Kingdom Hearts forum. Sub-Forums such as, KH 2, and COM. I also think more people like EKB would help. One of the major things that's keeping people away from VMKF is because you guys are too G-Rated. Maybe bumping it up to PG would help.
Old 07-31-2008, 03:14 AM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Yeah, I think it would, because thats why one of our recent members left. And I think the KH subform would be an awesome addition.

Old 07-31-2008, 02:56 PM
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Busy
Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xigbar View Post
Maybe bumping it up to PG would help.
Doubt that's going to ever happen.
Old 07-31-2008, 04:14 PM
#1 fan of Xigbar ^.^
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batleth View Post
Doubt that's going to ever happen.
XD, I figured that would happen. OK.
Old 08-01-2008, 05:29 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Oh, Kingdom Hearts forum! Now THAT is something I would join.
Old 08-01-2008, 05:34 PM
Star Wars rocks!!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Pwness
IceManFan is as Frosty as a Snowman
I would love a Kingdom Hearts sub forum

Roxas Rocks!