Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Off Topic

Off Topic All discussions that don't fit some where else

Old Our Angels (Pet Pictures)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-14-2007, 03:28 PM
ish
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Errrrr
Riot is as Frosty as a Snowman
these pets are adorable
Old 07-17-2007, 06:53 PM
Dark-Ghost-Girl on VMK!

Dark-Ghost-Girl is spinning in a Cursed Storm
hehe!
I got a puppy yesterday. He's 6 weeks, a border Collie!

Shot with W850i at 2007-07-17

Shot with W850i at 2007-07-17

His name is PANDA!!!!!

Last edited by Dark-Ghost-Girl; 07-17-2007 at 06:58 PM.. Reason: Hehe, put the wrong codes in!!!
Old 07-17-2007, 07:28 PM
the ground is falling.
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Graphics Trio Award Patriot 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Insomnious
GryfindorGal is floating through Inner Space
Awww.. what a cute (and sleepy... heehee) puppy. I love collies-- they are sweet dogs.

I have an 11 yr old. He's a mix with a labrador and something else-- but we don't know what. Me and my family were thinking about going to Disney YESTERDAY, sadly, we had to cancel our trip of Disney when our dog was having trouble walking and since he's an old dog, we got nervous. We took him to the V-E-T. (lol. So used to doing that... my dog will freak out if I say vet.) The vet said that it was time to put him down so we were going to put him down two days ago or so. Fortuanatly, we may get a little more of the summer with him since he has started to get a little better. Me and my family are not the type of people who are going to do everything to try and save our dog. We will do as much as we can but we dont want him on medicine and to suffer. He's still alive and well right now tho. He had cancer a year ago and we thought he would die. If he was to have to be put down next week we would all be really sad but glad we got an extra year with him. That picture is from three years ago, but he does not look too different

GryfindorGal

It's funny how the words we never say/can turn into the only thoughts we know
So if you hear this song on the radio/I've said it now and there's no turning back

myshop myuserpage myprofile
music: monday morning - death cab for cutie

Last edited by GryfindorGal; 06-25-2008 at 01:52 PM..
Old 07-17-2007, 09:27 PM
Mrow!

My Mood: Author
sktrchick95 ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
i have a 5 year old Chihuahua-Doxen mix, Angel, and a 1 year old pure bred long haired doxen, Gabby(origonally Gabriella). They are so cute. im not able to post pictures of them right now but ill post pictures of them later.

EDIT: Never mind my computer is weird and won't let me put pictures on here... Ill have to figure out if there is a possible way to do so...

Last edited by sktrchick95; 08-02-2007 at 05:41 AM..
Old 07-18-2007, 04:11 PM
~*~ Life Happens ~*~

Skylar is as Frosty as a Snowman
i had a kitten named Cody but he died at 3 months old...his pic is in meh profile
Old 07-22-2007, 05:10 PM
Elizabeth Turner Stitch

Ace_Princess_Lexi is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I have a dog named Sonny (short for Santino from the Godfather my mum loves those movies) He is a black and white Shih Tzu. (he looks like a cow) well anyway here he is....

ok the pic is not working so i am going to look one up on google to give you the genral idea of what he looks like.....

Edit: here is the pic.... http://aolsearch.aol.com/aol/redir?s...cription=Image Details he kind of looks like that

Last edited by Ace_Princess_Lexi; 07-22-2007 at 05:18 PM.. Reason: The pic thing did not work
Old 07-27-2007, 07:04 AM
is singing :D
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Creative
DinoVan is covered with ConfettiDinoVan is covered with ConfettiDinoVan is covered with Confetti
crazy stitch i love your dog! the sweetie is all sleep and cute!
Old 07-30-2007, 01:09 AM
the ground is falling.
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Graphics Trio Award Patriot 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 

A little update for those of ya who looked at my doggies pic a little farther up. We just had to put him down Friday. I'm really bummed, but I know we did the right thing . I know I'm gonig to be sad for a while tho.

So if you hear this song on the radio/I've said it now and there's no turning back

Old 07-30-2007, 01:31 AM
Our doubts are traitors..

soccerrunner ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Our little puppy, a 6-month old Sheltie, named Samsun...

Old 07-31-2007, 01:17 PM
I want to see The Eye!!!

Made In VMK is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by mynamegorgina View Post
i have two dogs, one male Chihuahua/Jack Russel Terrier mix named Baby who is 3 years old (but 2 in the picture) and one female Chihuahua named Zoey who is 1 years old (but is 6 months in the picture).
Baby is the brown and white one and Zoey is the black one.
i love them so much! They're my little babies!! xD
The black one looks like mine! Mine is Luna, 1 year!
Old 07-31-2007, 02:34 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

My Mood: Happy
~LOGiCALVMK~ is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by GryfindorGal View Post
A little update for those of ya who looked at my doggies pic a little farther up. We just had to put him down Friday. I'm really bummed, but I know we did the right thing . I know I'm gonig to be sad for a while tho.
awww =[ thats soo sad! im so sorry! it was the right thing, instead of letting him suffer tho..

my pups Ollie And Snuggles (LOL. he just looked soo snuggly! ) My dog, Oliver is a Chihuahuah and hes black and hes still a puppy, hes turning 1 next month. Hes a toy chihuahuah so hes real small _ My other dog, Snuggles is 3 and turning 4 in Sep. Hes a toy poodle and hes black. and hes like my lil baby. ( sorry i have a thing with black dogs. ) but lately i have been crying ALOT because my dog oliver keeps on running away.. and yesterday night like 11 or 10 she let them outside, then when she let them in snuggles came in but not oliver.. she called and called. and he didnt come. so i did think he was gone.. earlier this week he ran away AGAIN but it was light out so me and my mom looked all in my backyard and frontyard called whistled EVERYTHING and was NOT there! both times he did come back
the first time he scratched on my front door 2 sec. later. second time i think he was just chewing on a stick and ignored us.. LOL if i have time i'l post a picture of them. urg if anything ever happed to my puppies idk what i would do i never lost ONE!
Old 08-01-2007, 01:36 PM
the ground is falling.
Awards Showcase

Thanks. I'm sad, it's hard getting up in the morning. We left his food bowl and his bed out. We want to get another dog, but I think it's going to be years before we're able to. The vet we had to go to to put him down sent us a "We're Sorry" card, isn't that sweet?

Hehe. if your dog looked "snuggly" then that's the perfect name right? Lol.

Old 08-01-2007, 02:09 PM
Registered+

frizzlemay123 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i have one dog and one cat i might put them up here if i can find them!!
Old 08-01-2007, 05:39 PM
Heyyy?
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: VMKForumsAddict
MyBirdHat is as Frosty as a Snowman
i have the cutest little kitten named annie but i cant get the picture i took with my webcam to work on this site...
Old 08-02-2007, 04:03 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

My Mood: Happy
~LOGiCALVMK~ is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by GryfindorGal View Post
Thanks. I'm sad, it's hard getting up in the morning. We left his food bowl and his bed out. We want to get another dog, but I think it's going to be years before we're able to. The vet we had to go to to put him down sent us a "We're Sorry" card, isn't that sweet?

Hehe. if your dog looked "snuggly" then that's the perfect name right? Lol.
lol yeah.. urg it must be sooo hard to see his bed and his waterbowl still there! its making me cry